What's new

Pakistan’s population up by 46.9 per cent since 1998

MQM is working to decrease population of Pakistan, don't worry.

Some ways to solve this issue:

1.) One child Policy
2.) The government should give condoms to men!
3.) Legalize Gay rights

2 and 3 will get politicians killed....

but educate them about birth control and fewer kids

Whenever i say something i get the reply "Rizq ka wada allah ney kya hai"

What they never tell me that Good job, Good place to grow, Afford life necessities are also on the list?

IT-kama-sutra.jpg

Kama Sutra: Sacred Hindu art of *******. At least our religion doesn't teach us this.
Now don't bring your hatred for Muslims into this thread.

first of all go and do some research on kamasutra and then come back.yes,your religion doesnt teach such science.that is why you are where you are.Infact we indians also moved away from free open thinking and opted for closed narrow thinking .

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Ma'Shah'Allah, this is good news.

According to a Hadith Shareef, Muslims are commanded to increase the Muslim population.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Kama Sutra: Sacred Hindu art of *******. At least our religion doesn't teach us this.
Now don't bring your hatred for Muslims into this thread.
Its you guys who are f*****g like rabbits, then what's wrong with doing it with some sacred Art. :omghaha:

At least new forms and positions will make it more interesting and people will f**k even more, so much faster growth rate and more kids. :omghaha:

If you are doing something, at least do it with style. :drag:

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Ma'Shah'Allah, this is good news.

According a Hadith Shareef, Muslims are commanded to increase the Muslim population.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

great thinking!! All the best!!

Some ways to solve this issue:

1.) One child Policy
2.) The government should give condoms to men!
3.) Legalize Gay rights

One child policy won't work in Pakistan since it's not an authoritarian country like China. The Kerala model is a much better model to follow. Education and women empowerment have made Kerala a great role model for demographic transition. Instead of banning child births, educate the people especially women about family planning. No wonder why Punjabis and Urdu Speakers (2 most educated groups in Pakistan) have much lower birth rates than Baloch and Pashtuns (least educated).

But who am I kidding Pakistanis will remain illiterate and remain in the clutches of mullahs who will preach about having more kids so "Islam" can grow, even though it will mean half of those Muslims will be donkeys.

Government should also tax !!

How exactly does this stop the population explosion?

Thats one of the 3 points i listed. Pakistanis are forced to get married i.e. through arranged marriage. Some people might be gay. You know what i mean...

this is need of the hour for u r stupid Jeehad... for more bloodshed,more innocent death..
Dharti ka bhoj aur baad gaya

So you're telling me a large amount of Pakistani men are homosexual?
@haviZsultan @Armstrong :D
@Armstrong

Do you even read replies ? Not saying a large amount of Pakistani men are gay but there are certainly some out there and it would make difference if you give them rights. This is not the only solution. Imposition of Tax, Other Governmental Laws, Education and Birth Control techniques should also be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom