What's new

Pakistan started firing on border, we are giving befitting reply: India

Last time on Eid Indian BSF showed their beghairati and now they are repeating their beghairati again..

Yes but india is the biggest begger because you got the most aid

Childish trolling, but why not? If you are capable of division, calculate that aid per capita and find out how much a beggar your country is in those terms. :lol:

Even in terms of economic size, you are roughly a tenth of India and that aid you had was 60% of India if I remember right; so combine those numbers or find someone in your country capable of putting those together.

Childish trolling, but why not? If you are capable of division, calculate that aid per capita and find out how much a beggar your country is in those terms. :lol:

Even in terms of economic size, you are roughly a tenth of India and that aid you had was 60% of India if I remember right; so combine those numbers or find someone in your country capable of putting those together.

So now the biggest begger isnt india because it got the most aid

We must now utilise mathematical calculations in order to prove india isnt the biggest begger

Even though it got the most Aid

Yeah obviously to you bharatis killing civilians is bravery. You would obviously consider killing BSF soldiers as an act of cowardice.:lol:

Just show me the portion of my post where I said or even remotely hinted at such a thing.But wait,you can't since I never did such a thing.Some people may find solace in killing someone - a soldier or a civilian matters not..................but not me sir,NEVER.

We must now utilise mathematical calculations in order to prove india isnt the biggest begger

Yes,you have to.That's how the world,outside of Pakistan works.

Last time on Eid Pakistani Rangers showed their beghairati and now they are repeating their beghairati again..

Here,corrected for ya chuvak.

Last edited:
Just show me the portion of my post where I said or even remotely hinted at such a thing.But wait,you can't since I never did such a thing.People like you may find solace in killing someone - a soldier or a civilian ..................not me................NEVER.

Since you condemned our killing of BSF soldiers without condemning the death of our civilians by your soldiers. So it was obviously that I would interpret your post in this way. :)

Lol what an irony these pakistanies who take pride in 2008 Bombay terrorist strike calling us beghairaits.

I can't help it if you haven't heard of the concept of per capita.

By the way, that concept is precisely why despite being the 7th largest economy in world, India is a low income country.

You should also look up consistency.

Per capita, Pak would be much bigger beggar than India could ever hope to be.

In parting, you use mathematical calculations implicitly or otherwise every time you state any figure thats dependent on other figures, as this total aid would be.

expected a cry from india as their costly drone is shot down ........................:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

It was your own drone, and it was a cheap, low tech Chinese made one.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

LOL, how does that feel?

It's a DJI Phantom-3, produced in China, and available in Pakistan for Rs 1.5 lakhs. You can get it on ebay.cn. It was used by Pakistan's Punjab police. Your clueless forces shot it down, and then paraded the picture to the whole world.:lol::lol::lol:

That's right, your own forces and ISPR cannot distinguish a crappy police drone and a military UAV. Here is the picture they so proudly released:

drone-vs-drone-new_650x400_51437042151.jpg

Did Pakistan Shoot Down Its Own Drone? Survey This Evidence

The killing of combatants in a conflict zone is an acceptable part of war.

Not if you have signed a cease-fire. Then it becomes perfidy.

I dont wish a beghairat enemy for any country

Your country has 1/7th as many people as India, and yet received 75% as much aid. Yes, to a tiny economy like yours to accept that much bakshish, makes you the more bakshish dependent losers.

Sorry if that sounds like very advanced mathematics to you. I understand that the concept of "per capita" or percentage must be way beyond what they taught you in your MIT. (Madrassah institute of terrorism.)

Since you condemned our killing of BSF soldiers without condemning the death of our civilians by your soldiers. So it was obviously that I would interpret your post in this way. :)

Well,then your interpretation is wrong.I condemn every death,military and civilian alike................ok,except that of terrorists and murderers.And by the way,if you had given any attention to my post, I wasn't particularly condemning the killing of our soldiers.............rather just pointing out that killing an unsuspecting person from a far,without giving him a chance to defend himself,can be considered anything but bravery.The BSF personnel we are talking about,were just doing their duties,that is to patrol the borders and your rangers shot them dead with sniper fire,without any provocation from the former - at least that's how the story goes as per report.Now all I'm saying is, killing someone who's been firing at you is one thing but killing an unsuspecting being without any warnings.............well.............

Quite sad to see this. Something both sides should talk about resolve this issue. Never ideal to see loss of innocent lives.
Situation is uncertain, 5 Pakistani civilians are martyred in deliberate fire from indian side, every time our side observes more counts of casualties after series such border incidents, then we again sit and try to resolve issues and then again after few months they kill more of our civilians. Are we in some sort of pressure? or it is more easier to forget civilian casualties?

The last time we had destroyed dozens of their posts along the LoC/IB in retaliatory fire. Here's a video of one such Pakistan post that got hammered by the IA. This video was shot by a Pakistani from a neighboring post....

can you explain the video where were the dozen posts destroyed in it?
and why was Pakistan recording destruction of their post, far far away from him, far like in a foreign land

can you explain the video where were the dozen posts destroyed in it?
and why was Pakistan recording destruction of their post, far far away from him, far like in a foreign land

If you had not read his post, "Here's a video of one such Pakistan post that got hammered by the IA",with the bold part being the key phrase here.

If you had not read his post, "Here's a video of one such Pakistan post that got hammered by the IA",with the bold part being the key phrase here.

how were you able to make 2600 posts, you dont seem very smart
I can change the title to "Here is an Indian post the got rapped by PA"

Back
Top Bottom