What's new

Pakistan starts production of avionics for JF-17 Thunder jet

Hi, these avionics would be licensed produced versions of the current Chinese avionics for the JF-17. Therefore, the PAF is on the road to indigenous licensed production of Chinese avionics. However, I am sure it will take a few years to be able to completely manufacture the suite entirely in house. Thanks!

The news also mentioned FOUR indigenous avionics and if i remember, i gave two of them in a previous thread. Pakistani HUD is integrated on some thunders for trial purposes along with some other indigenous stuff.

Hi, these avionics would be licensed produced versions of the current Chinese avionics for the JF-17. Therefore, the PAF is on the road to indigenous licensed production of Chinese avionics. However, I am sure it will take a few years to be able to completely manufacture the suite entirely in house. Thanks!

hmmm..so the Avionics program is nt indigious
as per the first line of the link the program seem to be indigious.and also it is said that 4 indigious developed avionics before

First Good news of the day.

It was a very bad day till now.

The news also mentioned FOUR indigenous avionics and if i remember, i gave two of them in a previous thread. Pakistani HUD is integrated on some thunders for trial purposes along with some other indigenous stuff.

According to a news channel,we can now ingeniously manufacture the radar for JF-17 as well.:tup:

:pakistan::pakistan:

According to a news channel,we can now ingeniously manufacture the radar for JF-17 as well.:tup:

:pakistan::pakistan:

which channel?
or any news link?

and under license chineese radar or 100% new PAC made indigious radar?

which channel?
or any news link?

and under license chineese radar or 100% new PAC made indigious radar?

There was a chinese delegation present on the occasion, with some equipments and radar on display.Might be under chinese license.

News channel hmm.

probably samaa or ARY.

There was a chinese delegation present on the occasion, with some equipments and radar on display.Might be under chinese license.

News channel hmm.

probably samaa or ARY.

well it may be true

you remember pakistan news agencies use avionics word also for radar
like they said france stopped avionics deal for jf-17
and this deal include radar and avionics both

hope its true

from seniors and others who knows about jf in depth, will it be just manufacturing or there will any kind of research and development to improve the avionic later on. will our scientist do some kind of research and development.

if its just mare production or manufacturing under license than to me

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

but if there will be research and development on our part that our scientist will learn do research and made improvement or develop some new out of it than

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

well it may be true

you remember pakistan news agencies use avionics word also for radar
like they said france stopped avionics deal for jf-17
and this deal include radar and avionics both

hope its true

I hope if someone gets the footage of this event.
This will clear all doubts.:)

All of u guys bypassed the most important development....:?

He said the generic production and testing facilities had been established at Kamra Avionics and Radar Factory where, besides the Chinese avionics, four indigenously designed and developed avionics systems were also being produced.

He informed that the production scope would be progressively broadened .

Comprende?

All of u guys bypassed the most important development....:?

Comprende?

Well personallly i think this project will include radar too for the paksitani jf-17..the 1.6Billion kept for jf-17 upgrade may be invested in the avionics and radar R&D.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

I hope if someone gets the footage of this event.
This will clear all doubts.:)

yess.and if it include Development of AESa radar then this will be amazing

Back
Top Bottom