What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Hatf II ballistic missile: ISPR

Congrats to pakistan

cricket and defence only these two sectors improved because of our deep love to one another..
Development is boring laborious process ..so who cares..
Anyway something is better than nothing
we are the chimps... oh .. ..sorry .we are the champs

the point i was refering to was that pakistan is giving a signal that they are not missile armrace with india anymore

I may or will sound stupid, A nuke missile with 160-200 km range when fired upon will it not effect pakistan also?

I may or will sound stupid, A nuke missile with 160-200 km range when fired upon will it not effect pakistan also?
Against IBG incursions and armour formations inside of Pakistan you don't need a thousand km long missile.

Not every warhead is nuclear. Even a Hiroshima-style nuke only effects about a 20-mile(<35km) radius immediately, and both armies should be trained (at least IA is, given one of their recent specific exercises) to fight in NBC-hazard conditions.

We don't have to use every missile for for nuclear attack...
That is why we have Shaheen, Ghauri and Tipu for, stated range from 1000-7000 km...
160-200 km is a battlefield range. It will be good for destroying check posts, bunkers, tanks, howitzers, missiles places near the boarder before launch, incoming missiles...

pakistan has been developing miniature warheads of a few kilotons....
these missiles are built to carry those small nukes which have limited effect only on the target area....and dont produce a large shockwave of fire and compressed air travelling for miles....
you may have seen videos of Amreekans firing mini nukes loaded on artilarry shells....
these missiles are for similar purpose.

Pakistan now should go for ICBM TEST as soon as possible because our enemies are increasing and many of them are in far areas so we need fast speed ICBM to counter any future threat from any one

many many cOrdiaL CongratulatiOns from the deep corners of my heart :smitten: to PakisTan army 's strategic plans division , its genius scientists and brilliant engineers working day & night for PakisTan ... :yahoo: :victory:
PakisTan 's iCbm's design & development must be pursued agressively ... :sniper: :pakistan:

We don't have to use every missile for for nuclear attack...
That is why we have Shaheen, Ghauri and Tipu for, stated range from 1000-7000 km...
160-200 km is a battlefield range. It will be good for destroying check posts, bunkers, tanks, howitzers, missiles places near the boarder before launch, incoming missiles...

Not only Tipu, you also have Zardari missile which you forgot.

Joekrish, Battlefield Nukes use smaller warheads that have limited radius of destruction and hence smaller area of radiation. However, your heartfelt concern for Pakistani citizens welfare is really heartwarming, dude.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom