What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Hatf II ballistic missile: ISPR

Nor India Nor America no one knw what Pakistan Strike forces have !!! ;)

No one really knows whats in an Empty Shell... But isn't it obvious that the shell is Empty. Anyways congratz testing it. A reply to Brahmos as said by another Pak member here.

well was waiting for one and it took some time but a well received tests congrats pak army with the accuracy increased it will be even more deadly

A very good weaponry answer to India, very useful and quick answer to stop any Indian formations along the border or within 200 km in case of any armed aggression.

No one really knows whats in an Empty Shell... But isn't it obvious that the shell is Empty. Anyways congratz testing it. A reply to Brahmos as said by another Pak member here.

If this is a reply of Brahmos test then I really feel pity for them.

^^^^^
This test part of a plan to exercise field units - already equipped with missiles, and also to validate improvements in the missiles, routine and nothing to do with the glorified fire cracker that is brahmos.

Joekrish, Battlefield Nukes use smaller warheads that have limited radius of destruction and hence smaller area of radiation. However, your heartfelt concern for Pakistani citizens welfare is really heartwarming, dude.

Dude, I don't know what gave you the impression that my post had carried any concern about or for Pakistan, it was just to find out why any country would create a 200km nuke warhead and I got my answer.

Sorry again if I gave you that wrong impression. :tup:

Congrats to pakistan

cricket and defence only these two sectors improved because of our deep love to one another..
Development is boring laborious process ..so who cares..
Anyway something is better than nothing
we are the chimps... oh .. ..sorry .we are the champs

well if you go back to 9/11 or just before that the economy of Pakistan was growing and was one of the best in Asian economies. The value of Pakistani Rupee was almost double than Indian Rupee. hmmm I wonder what happen then... Right the so called fake war against terror which is effecting Pakistan the most. the economy of India is growing since.
But as soon as this war of interest of the westerns ends or I must say that we Pakistanis break the backs of westerns than you will see by your self that this whole region of subcontinent will start making money.

if pakistan pulls out of WOT..and shuts down US embassy.....they can start economic growth..
until then...no chance.

Very fast i guess its speed is more than mach4. :D

The way it is making thunderous sounds while launch seems very FAST :tup:

dear, this is a ballistic missile, and have very high super sonic speed.
for reference, the Abdali is reported to having speed reaching up to to MACH 7.0 in flight!

regards!

If this is a reply of Brahmos test then I really feel pity for them.

dear, thanks for your concern, but don't feel so sad and pity.
no one is comparing a ballistic missile with a cruise missile, WHOEVER is doing this is wrong!!

however, please do note that with very high accuracy, the Abdali is a very efficient mean of short range attacks, and this, indeed is a nice thing for Pakistan!

we need to built icbms now to reach far ahead then israel pakistan icbm tipu shold be tested :agree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom