What's new

Pakistan surpasses India's GDP growth rate

Nothing to be proud of 4.2% is pathetic given the debt, given the fact that we are living off aid and loans, also given the fact that previous years have been so miserable that a leap in growth is what would be considered a good sign, this is too sluggish in that sense.

You guys need a leadership that will reform the entire economic system, including things like land reform and tax reform.

For that, you need a leader who is willing to take on and beat all the vested interests that are opposed to such a move.

-----------------------

Can I answer your signature by the way?

Soylent Green is....... :D

Pakistan is very behind with the economy. Stupid to compare with India at this time.

India GDP 2012: 1.842 trillion USD
Pakistan GDP 2012: 231.2 billion USD

And now lets do the comparison.

Data from the World Bank:

World Bank - Countries by Annual GDP growth %

India's GDP growth in 2012 = 3.2%

Pakistan's GDP growth in 2012 = 4.2%

Just type "India GDP growth rate" into Google search, and it will fetch a chart from the World Bank:

Go ahead. Check it yourself.

8pnh.png

----------

If you look at the growth rate over the decades, India and Pakistan actually had very similar levels of GDP growth.

It seems the era from 2004 to 2007 was an anomaly that gave India high GDP growth, since the entire world was growing at lightning speeds during that period (China for example grew at 14.2% during 2007).

Is this the beginning of a shift in a new direction for South Asia? Comments welcome.

----------

Congress will suck this country dry in order to win the election....You guys will die in hell coming 2014..
Congress will win next election. BJP is just like balloon... :bunny::bunny: .
On topic:
Good work :pakistan:...Still long way to go

You guys need a leadership that will reform the entire economic system, including things like land reform and tax reform.

For that, you need a leader who is willing to take on and beat all the vested interests that are opposed to such a move.

That's the dream, I agree, we need reform.
But er unfortunately, were stuck for the next 5 years with a tried and tested form of governance, one that performed most poorly with regards to the economy in the 90's.

Only in Pakistan can a chartered accountant take up the role of finance minister, the job of an economist.

Can I answer your signature by the way?

Soylent Green is....... :D

Nicely done :lol:

Nicely done :lol:

I don't want to spoil it, on the off-chance that one of the people reading this forum has not seen Soylent Green, and end up hating me forever. :P

That's the dream, I agree, we need reform.
But er unfortunately, were stuck for the next 5 years with a tried and tested form of governance, one that performed most poorly with regards to the economy in the 90's.

Only in Pakistan can a chartered accountant take up the role of finance minister, the job of an economist.

It's a really hard deal, I know.

If it wasn't for Deng Xiaoping risking his neck (and getting his son thrown out of a window by Red Guards)... China may have never reformed, and got stuck in a rut.

Who are the biggest vested interests that are against reform in Pakistan? If I had to guess based on my reading here, I'd say it was the politicians themselves, and maybe the feudal landlords.

I would congratulate Pakistan , but have a slightly higher growth rate then India now is nothing special.

I wish all the best to Pakistan having double digit growth rate in coming years.

Unfortunately Pakistani democrazy leaders have screwed up the country. On one side india is taking it's economy to heights & on the other side Pakistani leaders are busy looting the country with both hands. Currently no comparison between india's 1.88 trillion $ economy & Pakistan's 246 billion $ economy.

Data from the World Bank:

World Bank - Countries by Annual GDP growth %

India's GDP growth in 2012 = 3.2%

Pakistan's GDP growth in 2012 = 4.2%

Just type "India GDP growth rate" into Google search, and it will fetch a chart from the World Bank:

Go ahead. Check it yourself.

8pnh.png

----------

If you look at the growth rate over the decades, India and Pakistan actually had very similar levels of GDP growth.

It seems the era from 2004 to 2007 was an anomaly that gave India high GDP growth, since the entire world was growing at lightning speeds during that period (China for example grew at 14.2% during 2007).

Is this the beginning of a shift in a new direction for South Asia? Comments welcome.

----------
according that graph.... pakistan surpass USA too .... lol commies... in economic growth fluctuations is common... India is not CCP to manipulate every thing...

India's death and demise was very sad indeed. It was a well organised murder.
Well done congress you have done it again without leaving much choice for public.

Who are the biggest vested interests that are against reform in Pakistan? If I had to guess based on my reading here, I'd say it was the politicians themselves, and maybe the feudal landlords.

Corruption and vested interests are prevalent across the spectrum form the very high, federal government, down to the average man.

The biggest ills right now are in my opinion, family based politics, Nawaz Sharif and his cronies have many family members in the mix, the last government used the legacy of ZA Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto to take and hold people's power and sympathies.
Some sort of agency with access to government records, transparency, tracking government expenditure and balance books to curb corruption.

In rural areas, feudalism needs to be gotten rid of, land ownership laws need reforms.

There's also another camp of people accustom to army rule and generally good state of affairs that go with it and those who are fed up by failures of democratically elected governments. For that we need to strengthen civilian establishments, the election commission, the courts, make them corruption free too.

Education also needs reform, one standardised type of system for all schools.

This would be the basis of successful governance.

World Bank is Zionist Jewish NWO Free Masonic Imperialist NAzi Institute, Donot Trust it for a Second
Pakistan lost over almost 100 Billion Dollars on So Called War on Error (Sorry Terror) and also lost over 200,000 Pakistani Citizens, soldiers, Police, Academias, Politicians etc.

so I say Hell with so Called Super Liars Corporations, Institutes, Banks, Zionist etc.
to the Depts of Hell:moil:

https://defence.pk/threads/great-britain’s-role-in-great-famine-genocide-in-iran-during-world-war.288215/

Mass Genocide of Algerians, Libyans by French & Italians Supremacist Imperialist

How Britian & Sir Winston Churchill Starved to Death 8 Million Indians

Opium Wars Connection to Indian Bengalis famine & Genocide by Britian

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed

Hitler was a British Illuminati Agent

Guidelines for the treatment of Black Magic (sihir), Jinns (demons) and all evils « Simple Guide on Islamic Exorcism

magic-moe.jpg

1011486_621864061171920_438269590_n.jpg

What India and Pakistan need is more sustained Economic growth, not too high in which can cause Bubble Economic boom in near future or simply overheating, but not too low in which your inflation will beaten all of you has achieve in economic progresses. Moderate but sustained economic growth at 5 to 7 percent per annum accompanied with low inflation rate, security guarantee and more conducive political situation will give you best result in long term. I think the Chinese choose this path too, and trying to relying more on Domestic consumption driven economic growth than Export driven Economic growth, because this path will allow China had more resources to controlling more of her growth and less dependence against the more volatile Foreign situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom