What's new

Pakistan Taliban chief Hakimullah Mehsud killed in drone strike.

self delete 

yeah that's best they can do...not funny...seriously!
i wonder what would happen if they had MANPAD SAMS

but they will try to do their best on ground ----- the gaurilla warfare which they master
they are masters of gurilla warfare?
no i dont think so, they just survive because, of the difference of intersts between CIA & ISI in the region?
if not, they could hve been dead a long time ago?

self delete 

yeah that's best they can do...not funny...seriously!
i wonder what would happen if they had MANPAD SAMS

but they will try to do their best on ground ----- the gaurilla warfare which they master
my friend!
even with MANPADS they would be ducks to shot by a drone!
what you think a drone, cant just jam that crap, then target them from miles away?
or what you think, they never tried that?

they are masters of gurilla warfare?
no i dont think so, they just survive because, of the difference of intersts between CIA & ISI in the region?
if not, they could hve been dead a long time ago?

what difference of interest?

Well its just my opinion that doesn't mean i don't want the likes of him dead but how was the government pursuing the peace talks the moment they start them something like this happens half the time they were talking about having peace talks the talibans denied it.

No , I got your point of view just fine . There's no denial that innocents are indeed killed in these drone strikes but seeing how we cant establish our writ in those areas , that is the best bet we have got against terrorists . I wish that we were able to carry out these drone strikes by ourselves .

what difference of interest?
both of them has different intersts to follow?
CIA dont want any country of the region, too strong to challenge them, economicly militrly in next 50 years to come?
while ISI wants a free US zone?

No , I got your point of view just fine . There's no denial that innocents are indeed killed in these drone strikes but seeing how we cant establish our writ in those areas , that is the best bet we have got against terrorists . I wish that we were able to carry out these drone strikes by ourselves .

and i wish we had never waged this war...i know at that time there was alot of international pressure...but now things are deciding that decision was wrong 
CIA dont want any country of the region, too strong to challenge them, economicly militrly in next 50 years to come?

hmm..you mean both agencies work against each other as well using talibans? :D
speculations i must say!

and i wish we had never waged this war...i know at that time there was alot of international pressure...but now things are deciding that decision was wrong

I wish that we never should have sided with Americans and their puppet the Saudis from the beginning , started the whole chain reaction by taking part in Soviet invasion in the 80's . Musharraf was left back then with no choice .

I wish that we never should have sided with Americans and their puppet the Saudis from the beginning , started the whole chain reaction by taking part in Soviet invasion in the 80's . Musharraf was left back then with no choice .

agreed somewhat

agreed somewhat

Couldn't have got our country bombed back to stone age , we know the USA is capable of that and there are no friends in Ummah or the world which could have stopped it then . So , it wasn't the best option but the only one to save the country . What do you think these " walking tall " politicians would have done ? Worse , much worse !

CIA dont want any country of the region, too strongmto challenge them, in next 50 years to come?

hmm..you mean both agencies work against each other as well using talibans? :D
speculations i must say!

from salala to the different strategic decesions, if you could hve noticed still our nucks arent likables?

Couldn't have got our country bombed back to stone age , we know the USA is capable of that and there are no friends in Ummah or the world which could have stopped it then . So , it wasn't the best option but the only one to save the country . What do you think these " walking tall " politicians would have done ? Worse , much worse !

No no no...sir i strongly disagree with this notion that USA would bomb us to stone age...War against a nuclear power isn't any joke whatsoever...best thing they could do was to impose sanctions! at most!

agreed somewhat
just a technical question, what is our own drone capabilities right now?
why not our govt reach out, for the avalible options like from china or other countries?
why our politicians couldnt, hve demanded our own drone capabilities against terrorists?

just a technical question, what is our own drone capabilities right now?
why not our govt reach out, for the avalible options like from china or other countries?
why our politicians couldnt, hve demanded our own drone capabilities against terrorists?

i wish so if drones were so necessary...
US drones help talibans brainwash kids...what brainwashing?...oh look pakistani murtad fouj (na-uzbillah) is actually amreeki fouj...

No no no...sir i strongly disagree with this notion that USA would bomb us to stone age...War against a nuclear power isn't any joke whatsoever...best thing they could do was to impose sanctions! at most!
& with a enemy like INDIA standing on at us?
you still think, we could hve saved by our nucks?
or maybe, our nucks in the hands of NATO SPECIAL FORCES in occupied, remaining destroyed pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom