What's new

Pakistan Taliban chief Hakimullah Mehsud killed in drone strike.

ISLAMABAD: Afghan Taliban on Saturday condemned the killing of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Chief Hakimullah Mehsud and described him as a “strong and brave” leader of the Pakistani Taliban.
“The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan was shocked at the news that Hakimullah Mehsud was martyred in a cowardly US drone attack,” the Afghan Taliban said in a formal reaction to the incident.
“The Emirate strongly condemns the American terrorist attack and consider the martyrdom of Mulla Hakimullah Mehsud as a great loss and convey condolences to his family members, relatives and Taliban friends,” a statement issued by the Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid said.
The Pashto language statement was emailed to The Express Tribune.
The statement said the United States cannot achieve its goals through the “martyrdom of the Mujahideen.”
“The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan calls upon the government of Pakistan and the people to double their efforts to stop such brutal American strikes,” the Taliban spokesperson said.

Just goes to show there is no good or bad Taliban - the Afghan Taliban are supporters of the TTP and its Al Qaeda affiliates. Our establishment has been bitten by its own anti American propaganda while promoting the " Good Taliban" falsehoods.

The establishment and this includes our military, needs to start telling the truth and admit that the TTP is in cahoots with Al Qaeda and the Afghan Taliban, and they are all looking to carve out a salafi "emirate" in the region.

& with a enemy like INDIA standing on at us?
you still think, we could hve saved by our nucks?
or maybe, our nucks in the hands of NATO SPECIAL FORCES in occupied, remaining destroyed pakistan?

come on dude, our army wasn't that pathetic at all...
NATO special forces could not do a shit against our nukes...

BTW why doesn't US steal iranian nukes if iranians are so big og threat to peace/stability of region?

all speculations on your part

No , I got your point of view just fine . There's no denial that innocents are indeed killed in these drone strikes but seeing how we cant establish our writ in those areas , that is the best bet we have got against terrorists . I wish that we were able to carry out these drone strikes by ourselves .

No i wasn't talking about the drone strikes and how they kill innocents he wasn't an innocent man we all know that but i was referring to the timing of the attack. Earlier they had denied that they were having any negotiations with the government and now when we saw some movement there he got droned. I said earlier as well its not him, he was replaced just today in his leadership capacity its the continuing cycle that one is dead probably hundreds more would join them.

i wish so if drones were so necessary...
US drones help talibans brainwash kids...what brainwashing?...oh look pakistani murtad fouj (na-uzbillah) is actually amreeki fouj...
i ts just happened because, CIA gave us our own medecine? yes TTp?
now if we, support TALIBANS in afghanistan, they support back TTp?
if we not, they will not or much less then now?so for the future, they will negociate with them from the strongest point that, if they want they could hve destroyed completly?
thts why QATQR talks were held to, jst notify the afghan talibans? 

dear, you are sitting in a country , which hasnt raided by 3000 fighter/bomber jets yet?
so , i really dont want to, comment on it?
just go to, CNN.com try to get video sections, then just look how & when baghdad was bombed off?

if we not, they will not or much less then now?so for the future, they will negociate with them from the strongest point that, if they want they could hve destroyed completly?

if the CIA is playing double game why should we not stop taking more US aid?
if CIA funds TTP and US funds pakistan military...what fools are we guys then?

No,eliminating the talibans from this region is totally IMPOSSIBLE unless you blast a NUKE!

BTW why doesn't US steal iranian nukes if iranians are so big og threat to peace/stability of region?

are you sure IRAN has nuckes?
& why the new iranian president went for negociations with USA, why he wants dialoge?

dear, you are sitting in a country , which hasnt raided by 3000 fighter/bomber jets yet?
so , i really dont want to, comment on it?
just go to, CNN.com try to get video sections, then just look how & when baghdad was bombed off?

baghdad didn't have any nukes...no point of comparing our military to them...
i still believe Best US could do was to impose sanctions...why the hell would they create any possibiliy of a nuclear war by engaging directly a nuclear power...war is no joke

they used us and we got used! we should have never joined americans at any stage...they are douchebags 
are you sure IRAN has nuckes?
& why the new iranian president went for negociations with USA, why he wants dialoge?

no they don't have but they are around the corner...
come up when Iran gives up it's nuclear program...just fearing the might of US military

He was taken out, let us deal with the aftermath now.

As for things getting worse, I can't see how much worse they can get brothers. These savages killed 200 people in one week alone, which included elected members of parliament and the armed forces. If they kill more of our people, then this is nothing out of the norm for them. Their war has continued unabated for more than decade and yet we see no respite.

As for negotiations, just what position was the government approaching these wicked mass murderers from? I can tell you now that it was from a position of extreme weakness, and dare I say surrender.

The army is against any "peace" deal with them. There have been an untold number of ceasefires they have broken. They kill with impunity whilst at the say time saying they want to talk and make demands that no state on the planet will accept.
Their demands for previous and the most recent talks included/include;
Wanting a complete rewrite of the constitution.
The withdrawal of all armed forces from the tribal areas.
Shariah law to be enforced across the country, and that they will oversea the process (goodbye to Sufis, Brelvis Shia, Christians, Hindus, moderate Deobandis). You may wish to see the Swat model they did have to see what this would look like.
To support "Jihad" in countries that they see as enemies and yes China is on that list. The movement has links to the more extreme elements in the Uyguhur issue.
To be given key government posts as well.

Do I also need to mention they consider the father of our country Ali Jinnah a kaffir?

They in turn have refused to disarm and have stated that they will not agree to anything that may harm their interests.

It's time to crush this movement folks. Other countries have done it so can we. Those brothers who say that killing their leaders will not do anything, eventually it will do. It erodes their operational capability and more importantly takes away something they can never replace and that is experience. Now let's take a look back. Out of the five major leaders that have led the Pakistani Taliban faction. You can clearly see a deterioration in the quality of their leadership. Their best man was Nek Muhammad who died first. Baitullah Mehsud took charge but never lived up to the prowess of his predecessor both in terms of operations he could launch and the unity created by the former leader. He instead resorted to mass terror attacks and again we see a similar pattern with the leaders they elect i.e. they become weaker.

if the CIA is playing double game why should we not stop taking more US aid?
if CIA funds TTP and US funds pakistan military...what fools are we guys then?

No,eliminating the talibans from this region is totally IMPOSSIBLE unless you blast a NUKE!
it happens all the, time its the duty of our intell guys to protect us as a independent nation, with lesser losses?
but our politicians are sold ones, who all are in CIA,s laps?
thats why, you will mostly see, them giving bhashans about peace talks, offices for terrorists?
in the end, they all just dont like one thing?
yes its PAKARMY & ISI.?

it happens all the, time its the duty of our intell guys to protect us as a independent nation, with lesser losses?
but our politicians are sold ones, who all are in CIA,s laps?
thats why, you will mostly see, them giving bhashans about peace talks, offices for terrorists?
in the end, they all just dont like one thing?
yes its PAKARMY & ISI.?

and those who love army, they are proving their love by keeping the army busy in this war ehh?...that never will end up! going with horrendous and shocking effects 
Alright guys those who want a final showdown by army...i see that's gonna happen since any possibility of peace talks has been screwed up...unless imran khan stops NATO supply...

good night!

baghdad didn't have any nukes...no point of comparing our military to them...
i still believe Best US could do was to impose sanctions...why the hell would they create any possibiliy of a nuclear war by engaging directly a nuclear power...war is no joke

they used us and we got used! we should have never joined americans at any stage...they are douchebags 

no they don't have but they are around the corner...
come up when Iran gives up it's nuclear program...just fearing the might of US military
baghdad was raided by NATO on the fake statments like of former british PM tony the liar? that saddam hussian has the chemical & bialogical weapons of mass destruction?
at that time, IRAQI army was ranked 6th in the world?
around the corner, no they arent!
thats why they went ahead with talks, i think 17 different stalites were positioned on iran, from where they can see, evenna truck taking cements from the factories to the shops?
friend , yes we are strong , but we can just fight the whole dam world against us? 
and those who love army, they are proving their love by keeping the army busy in this war ehh?...that never will end up! going with horrendous and shocking effects 
Alright guys those who want a final showdown by army...i see that's gonna happen since any possibility of peace talks has been screwed up...unless imran khan stops NATO supply...

good night!
thats the ultimate solution, enough time was given to politicians & to terrorists both failed to act for peace?
its the time to follow, srilankan army examples against LTTE, which were kicked out of srilanka in the end?

No no no...sir i strongly disagree with this notion that USA would bomb us to stone age...War against a nuclear power isn't any joke whatsoever...best thing they could do was to impose sanctions! at most!

No , it isn't a joke nor it is very easy , but yet its still doable . Because , you see they weren't talking about committing any ground troops , au contra-ire , just a bombing campaign to target military and civilian infrastructure . Whom do you target then ? Pakistan doesn't have ICBM's right ? At that time , we couldn't even have survived sanctions , trust me we do not have the will nor the unity .

Do I also need to mention they consider the father of our country Ali Jinnah a kaffir?
Their best man was Nek Muhammad

This is reality that Nek Muhammad was not against Pakistan. Read history first instead of rants .

91330977_346e734082.jpg

baghdad was raided by NATO on the fake statments like of former british PM tony the liar? that saddam hussian has the chemical & bialogical weapons of mass destruction?
at that time, IRAQI army was ranked 6th in the world?
around the corner, no they arent!
thats why they went ahead with talks, i think 17 different stalites were positioned on iran, from where they can see, evenna truck taking cements from the factories to the shops?
friend , yes we are strong , but we can just fight the whole dam world against us? 

thats the ultimate solution, enough time was given to politicians & to terrorists both failed to act for peace?
its the time to follow, srilankan army examples against LTTE, which were kicked out of srilanka in the end?

No , it isn't a joke nor it is very easy , but yet its still doable . Because , you see they weren't talking about committing any ground troops , au contra-ire , just a bombing campaign to target military and civilian infrastructure . Whom do you target then ? Pakistan doesn't have ICBM's right ? At that time , we couldn't even have survived sanctions , trust me we do not have the will nor the unity .

yeah we didn't have any ICBM neither m i saying that pakistan being a nuclear power would directly impose threat to US national security...

im just saying if US had attacked...at first m sure our army wasn't that impotent along with the tribal men.. (note that today these tribal men are giving tough time to both armies US nd Pakistan)

and in case if they were to attack with missiles...we had the last resort of our nukes to target US bases

secondly if we had collapsed like Iraq, Pakistan would have the last resort...that is ofcourse we would be like suicide bombers! that would impose threat to security of whole region...

why the hell all this for a few thousand people died in so called terrorists attacks that US could never prove instead their own professionals started claiming something else like an inside job...?

im never gonna believe that US could bomb us to stone age if we had not joined him...

ok let me suggest another thing...how about letting the americans at that time come in pakistan and do the operation in tribal area? provided that pakistani tribal area was the safe place for the so called criminals of US??

why our military should fight the war when we had nothing to do with 9/11??

here comes your point SECUR!

we should never have helped Afghan talibans during zia's regime!

Back
Top Bottom