What's new

Pakistan Taliban chief Hakimullah Mehsud killed in drone strike.

The biggest terrorist even 10 times bigger than osama, is now finally dead. "" Thanks USA"", many many thanks... i really pray that this Bas***d !!! Burn in hell for good !!!

The biggest terrorist even 10 times bigger than osama, is now finally dead. "" Thanks USA"", many many thanks... i really pray that this Bas***d !!! Burn in hell for good !!!

thanks to US? for letting them avail another excuse to brainwash kids and start intense series of blasts?

you guys are really ignorants!

This event serve as a litmus test. If you are sad about it you are a Taliban sympathiser.
I myself am very hurt deep inside because i am a peace lover and i have seen enough blood in those years that i have become mentally ill. i was hoping that it will end now but i think it will never as human were born to bring pugnacity nothing else. Kudos to all who want this country to burn forever.

This event serve as a litmus test. If you are sad about it you are a Taliban sympathiser.
I myself am very hurt deep inside because i am a peace lover and i have seen enough blood in those years that i have become mentally ill. i was hoping that it will end now but i think it will never as human were born to bring pugnacity nothing else. Kudos to all who want this country to burn forever.

people are not sad about this in Pakistan

They are angry that dialog process for which a delegation was ready by interior minister to go to waziristan on next day but a day before drone attack kills ttp leader

As Dr Shahid masood said in his program that why drone was "successful" at this time and was he not enemy of US for long time but they "succeed" this time

the liberals are crying Gen Sanaullah was not mourned but hakim ullah is . a clear lie . political parties and people are angry and no one is sympathizing or sad on Hakim ullahs death

spin doctors like sethi is saying we have always "appreciated" army's sacrifice and other liberals [ye right] and right wing are terror sympathizers .wait for something india related on LOC or Baluchistan then look what they say about army.Hell Hamid Mir along with to be Pakistan's ambassador to UK Kamran Shafi[nawazs choice] said that agencies were responsible for attack on Quaids residency in ziarat and also for attack on women bus on that day.

which later was negated when BLA themselves released video on ziarat residency attack and when shown by ARY news a case was registered against ARY news in Baluchistan but no case against geo for blaming army for Quaid's residency attacks. Freedom of expression like democrazy

yeah we didn't have any ICBM neither m i saying that pakistan being a nuclear power would directly impose threat to US national security...

im just saying if US had attacked...at first m sure our army wasn't that impotent along with the tribal men.. (note that today these tribal men are giving tough time to both armies US nd Pakistan)

and in case if they were to attack with missiles...we had the last resort of our nukes to target US bases

secondly if we had collapsed like Iraq, Pakistan would have the last resort...that is ofcourse we would be like suicide bombers! that would impose threat to security of whole region...

why the hell all this for a few thousand people died in so called terrorists attacks that US could never prove instead their own professionals started claiming something else like an inside job...?

im never gonna believe that US could bomb us to stone age if we had not joined him...

ok let me suggest another thing...how about letting the americans at that time come in pakistan and do the operation in tribal area? provided that pakistani tribal area was the safe place for the so called criminals of US??

why our military should fight the war when we had nothing to do with 9/11??

here comes your point SECUR!

we should never have helped Afghan talibans during zia's regime!

Then , how would we have threatened USA and how the things got at this point , where we had to make this choice ? Think of it , its weird in its entirety . This would have had nothing to do with courage , valor and honor , since the Americans never needed to commit ground troops , why do it if you can get the job done by using air force alone ? All hypothetical here again . What good was targeting U.S. bases got to do , mate except a desperate measure ? Was it going to cause any significant harm or dent the American military machine ? Except for the " Samson option " , I see no way out of this and trust me , this is a way you do not want to go , never ever . Because at least , most of the nation would have survived the American bombing campaign , not so for the response of the regional states , mate .

The master-slave relationship with U.S. is the main culprit , again . Why exactly did it get to this point ? Bordering that country is a curse , to be honest .

Last edited:
people are not sad about this in Pakistan

They are angry that dialog process for which a delegation was ready by interior minister to go to waziristan on next day but a day before drone attack kills ttp leader

As Dr Shahid masood said in his program that why drone was "successful" at this time and was he not enemy of US for long time but they "succeed" this time

the liberals are crying Gen Sanaullah was not mourned but hakim ullah is . a clear lie . political parties and people are angry and no one is sympathizing or sad on Hakim ullahs death

spin doctors like sethi is saying we have always "appreciated" army's sacrifice and other liberals [ye right] and right wing are terror sympathizers .wait for something india related on LOC or Baluchistan then look what they say about army.Hell Hamid Mir along with to be Pakistan's ambassador to UK Kamran Shafi[nawazs choice] said that agencies were responsible for attack on Quaids residency in ziarat and also for attack on women bus on that day.

which later was negated when BLA themselves released video on ziarat residency attack and when shown by ARY news a case was registered against ARY news in Baluchistan but no case against geo for blaming army for Quaid's residency attacks. Freedom of expression like democrazy
why you look so naive about it, your leader is also a Talib symathizer.
If he deserved to die it's us who vote for his death not US.
What ARMY you are talking about if they cannot defend and control territory within their borders for which they are being paid since 66 years then they don't deserve respect at all.

why you look so naive about it, your leader is also a Talib symathizer.
No politician is Taliban sympathizer . only difference is solution.. Short term solution is not effective from 13 years. Even U.S.A is involved in Peace dialogue with Taliban.. It Doesn't mean that U.S.A is Taliban sympathizer.

Last edited:
And aren't we the pathetic ones for tolerating this intransigence? For God sakes we have one of the most toughest and well drilled military machines out there, instead of eliminating these pigs with an intensified military action we are actually talking to them.

The only entity the citizens of Pakistan should be afraid of is the State, and not a bunch of criminals. I have said it before and i will say it again, an operation in NW is long overdue. The country needs to be rid of these terrorists, their safe havens need to be destroyed and a military operation needs to be employed with no mercy being shown to these pigs. Its such a shame that our politicians think that talking to these criminals is going to lead to a prolonged peace. It certainly will not, it will only embolden them and strengthen them. Its Military Strategy 101 that you never let your enemy regroup, while we on the other hand are offering them this chance on a Golden Platter.

Sirji, i tend to agree with your point here, but we all know that if we carry out an operation in N-Wazirstan, it would also mean bombing the hell out of Kunar.

Nobody is a taliban sympathiser here at least not the way you are painting them to be i don't know about others and i really wish them all well i really do but my own relatives have been killed because of them so it doesn't mean we don't want peace or being concerned about their next plan of action, which would surely be to indoctrinate a couple of hundreds if not thousands of young people into blowing themselves up, doesn't equate to wishing this country to burn forever.

offtopic!
wow here you go, personal?
reality bites, & its bitten hard? right?
after all of your over educated spells of wisdoms, allways end up on personal attacks, cause all of of your overeducated efforts, allways goes in vians, just because you cant be, what are trying to pretending here?
you shouldnt be caring cause, never know what the glory means in the batlle fields, how it can happens, just because you are not a soilder, & never will be?
for my personality & my experince, i dont need a over educated , over exited student telling me to, what should i do or not, or even to show up with my sevice book?

ontopic!
that is a very vital strike happened on a perfect time, when terrorists were in full swing, even dictating GOP to go over bored even its outdated constitution?
this strike reminds them, that there are powers beyond reach & above them, & they cant just dictate thier stupid terms with naked terrorism ?

Really? I was the one going personal.. I think post history is more reflective than service book claims and repetitive fauji glory delusions.

On the topic..
The strike may have been timed perfectly if we are to assume that the GoP and Americans are hand in hand while at the same time ruining American image in Pakistan. Seems like a very odd way for the Americans to go... destroy their image and then help Pakistan too.
On top of that, this strike would have served better before the talks were almost set up; because then the TTP would have been in disarray and the possible splinter groups would be easier to bring to the table. What this strike has done is create a martyr of the very negotiations you think are stupid(and I agree they are) and create an air of uncertainty and mistrust. Right now,if the TTP talk they might talk more hardline or worse.. our Mullah parties will be more eager to give into their demands while you and I watch like idiots. Even then, if the Fauj wants to intervene it cannot because it will NOT have the support for an operation from the people of KP and Mullahs of the country(which are everywhere in Pakistan and in force). So no, it was not the perfect timing. The perfect timing was when the talks failed. Sure, it might have been a one chance to get the sucker but as such the costs may outweigh the benefits.

Nobody is a taliban sympathiser here at least not the way you are painting them to be i don't know about others and i really wish them all well i really do but my own relatives have been killed because of them so it doesn't mean we don't want peace or being concerned about their next plan of action, which would surely be to indoctrinate a couple of hundreds if not thousands of young people into blowing themselves up, doesn't equate to wishing this country to burn forever.
i don't get your point but i will refer you to post #275 second line. that's all I have for you.

If Iran can annihilate terrorists & trouble makers in Iran brutally even when it is sanctioned, i' am sure Pakistan who has much better weapons & force can do it too. Do you know jundulla terrorist Rigi was publicly hanged in Sistan-Balochistan province of Iran where he had much support. It is all about will power.

You cant compare Iran and Pakistan. They have been repressing the Sunnis of Balochistan for ages the ones they call terrorists. The terrorists in Pakistan are not the same, we had not been denying anyone their rights. The iranian regime dont have to answer anyone when they kill balochis, but on the contrary no matter how bad the situation in Pakistan, questions still get raised. So its not as simple as that my friend.

The biggest problem that we have faced in this whole saga is that we have a very confused population, a very corrupt political elite, and a media that sells faster then a desperate hooker who no one wants to be with. We have suffered as people, our army has lost men. But still our media and politicians started this procedure of dialogue as if we are the central african republic, and the terrorists are besieging our capital. The only way the negotiations can succeed is when u talk from the position of strength, and in our case no matter how strong a position we have been in, they went to talks with talibans bended over backwards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom