What's new

Pakistan Taliban chief Hakimullah Mehsud killed in drone strike.

Some Pakistanis are acting like fools.

Yes i agree that it would be good if Pak Army had kill this m0f0 but then all the politicians & media would've turn their cannons towards military & people like Hamid Mir would be airing f@rting statements like "Pakistan Army kabhi peace chahti hi nahi" & Najam Sethi "Meri chirya kehti hai k Pakistan Army nay isko is liye mara kay civilian leaders ko ye bata sakay k hum tum say ziada powerful hain aur hamein ignore nahi kiya jasakta"

Also fools who are whining about Peace talks...can they tell me did TTP terrorists stopped their terrorism? Didn't they martyred Major Sanaullah & 3 MP's from KPK? Didn't 2 days ago they martyred 5 soldiers in South Waziristan? Clapping is done by 2 hands not one hand. FCUK PEACE TALKS WITH TTP TERRORISTS...JUST ANNIHILATE THEM BRUTALLY LIKE IRAN DOES.

So in that analogy is @Xeric Bhai a sheep or a lion ? :unsure:

And if a sheep is he a chucky-walaaa-dunmbaa or the regular kind ? :what:

Just Kidding, Xeric Bhai ! :kiss3:

But neither Oscar nor You give two hoots about us mere mortals - Kabhiii lift hiii nahin karvateiii humm naaa-cheezoon kooo ! :cray:

aise galh nahin hai.. just busy these days. Pukar te liya karo.

Its high time Pakistanis should start support drone attacks. They are doing far better job than Pakistan Army

well i think Nawaz ne America ja k Hakeem ki Supari di thi Obama ko....

Agree 100%; I actually hate Nawaz but he is a businessman and the Taliban are bad for business - so now they have to go.

A benefit of the doubt could be given on the plausible theory that the establishment wanted the Americans to take the major fall for this.

Plausible, Neither SSG nor SOTF backed by Cobra or F-16 could have killed him without hakimullah knowing someone coming for him or the collateral damage (civis getting killed). A precision strike killing only 5 people without hakimullah knowing what hit him

Some Pakistanis are acting like fools.

Yes i agree that it would be good if Pak Army had kill this m0f0 but then all the politicians & media would've turn their cannons towards military & people like Hamid Mir would be airing f@rting statements like "Pakistan Army kabhi peace chahti hi nahi" & Najam Sethi "Meri chirya kehti hai k Pakistan Army nay isko is liye mara kay civilian leaders ko ye bata sakay k hum tum say ziada powerful hain aur hamein ignore nahi kiya jasakta"

Also fools who are whining about Peace talks...can they tell me did TTP terrorists stopped their terrorism? Didn't they martyred Major Sanaullah & 3 MP's from KPK? Didn't 2 days ago they martyred 5 soldiers in South Waziristan? Clapping is done by 2 hands not one hand. FCUK PEACE TALKS WITH TTP TERRORISTS...JUST ANNIHILATE THEM BRUTALLY LIKE IRAN DOES.

Bhai neither we have drones, nor sophisticated technology, nor cutting edge fighting equipments that we can crush TTP without taking huge hit or killing lot of civilians with them.

Just take an example Orakzai botched Ops. A failed operation launched to takeout mangal bagh, even too many SSG men died like they were regular soldiers.

Plausible, Neither SSG nor SOTF backed by Cobra or F-16 could have killed him without hakimullah knowing someone coming for him. A precision strike killing only 5 people without knowing Hakimullah what hit him

Bhai neither we have drones, nor sophisticated technology, nor cutting edge fighting equipments that we can crush TTP without taking huge hit or killing lot of civilians with them.

Just take an example Orakzai botched Ops. A failed operation launched to takeout mangal bagh, even too many SSG men died like they were regular soldiers.

If Iran can annihilate terrorists & trouble makers in Iran brutally even when it is sanctioned, i' am sure Pakistan who has much better weapons & force can do it too. Do you know jundulla terrorist Rigi was publicly hanged in Sistan-Balochistan province of Iran where he had much support. It is all about will power.

Lol.. where is the audience for this drama of yours. Pai, seedha jawab is what is required instead of trying to imitate a speech from the dark knight. A straightforward answer could be "I Dont know but I am too stubborn to say I cant think of it" or if you really had an answer it could be " I think the strike has lesser implications for the support of military operations and greater implications for US-Pakistan relations". I really dont care for movie dialogues from supposed military glory.
offtopic!
wow here you go, personal?
reality bites, & its bitten hard? right?
after all of your over educated spells of wisdoms, allways end up on personal attacks, cause all of of your overeducated efforts, allways goes in vians, just because you cant be, what are trying to pretending here?
you shouldnt be caring cause, never know what the glory means in the batlle fields, how it can happens, just because you are not a soilder, & never will be?
for my personality & my experince, i dont need a over educated , over exited student telling me to, what should i do or not, or even to show up with my sevice book?

ontopic!
that is a very vital strike happened on a perfect time, when terrorists were in full swing, even dictating GOP to go over bored even its outdated constitution?
this strike reminds them, that there are powers beyond reach & above them, & they cant just dictate thier stupid terms with naked terrorism ?

If Iran can annihilate terrorists & trouble makers in Iran brutally even when it is sanctioned, i' am sure Pakistan who has much better weapons & force can do it too. Do you know jundulla terrorist Rigi was publicly hanged in Sistan-Balochistan province of Iran where he had much support. It is all about will power.

Those were a small group of about 400-500 people. What we are facing is a group 4000-5000 hardcore people who have sanctuaries in afghanistan. Every attempt to annihilate them, they would simply move back to afghanistan. As if Annihilating was an option, it would have been exercised.

Those were a small group of about 400-500 people. What we are facing is a group 4000-5000 hardcore people who have sanctuaries in afghanistan. Every attempt to annihilate them, they would simply move back to afghanistan. As if Annihilating was an option, it would have been exercised.

If Iran had not act these figures would've remain the same. Pakistan is facing 5K terrorists(probably more) because there is no Unity on this issue, some people crying for Peace talks, some for attacking them some don't even know what to say. TTP Terrorists are terrorists they should be crushed brutally & the border between Pakistan & Afghanistan should be fenced/walled/mined & monitored 24/7 by surveillance drones.

Last edited:
Agree 100%; I actually hate Nawaz but he is a businessman and the Taliban are bad for business - so now they have to go.
he is bussiness man indeed but not good one. he should also filed the claim for the 5million $

Well restricting my opinion to this one , not a single " innocent " has died so far in this drone strike . All of them targeted were high value targets rotting in hell , at the moment . What good were they doing to us , even when the Govt was pursuing the peace path ? Blowing up and killing like usual . So show a little spine , a little bravery instead of this " We are all gonna die " stance .

Well its just my opinion that doesn't mean i don't want the likes of him dead but how was the government pursuing the peace talks the moment they start them something like this happens half the time they were talking about having peace talks the talibans denied it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom