What's new

"Pakistan to continue giving air, ground access, says Pentagon"

Your 20 years late in making this discovery. Since 2001 invasion of Afghanistan Musharaf's government gave a strip of air over Balochistan to USAF to use for it's logistics for Afghanistan? How else do you think America and NATO has been supplying their forces? Over Iran?

They use Gulf Arab countries as hubs and then fly over what they call "the boulevard" over Pakistan which was given by Musharaf and has been followed by every Pakistani government since then.

View attachment 744851
i am not late i am fully aware of last 20 years activity . but this new devaloupment sucks its turning guns toward pakistan tell me why afghans will never against us if we give USAF safe passage to go and bomb afghanistan ?
I don't see the big deal here. If Ghani is to be believed then Bajwa told him that Islamic Emirate/Taliban in Afghanistan isn't in Pakistan national interest and for good reason.
when taliban and other jehadis tight our screw then ? after all we are giving USA a way to go and bomb them ?
it seems its new norm they are still active

Screenshot_2021-05-18 Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.png

one side our leaders lying we are not giving bases to USA other sides look at the massive movement over paksitani they off transponders and flying over pakistan.
KC-135 oven pakistan
View attachment 744810

c-17 just went out
View attachment 744811

KC-10 just landing now in dubai
View attachment 744812
What these movements have todo with bases?? They are using airspace of pakistan an they are using since 2001
when taliban and other jehadis tight our screw then ? after all we are giving USA a way to go and bomb them ?
it seems its new norm they are still active
is there any bombarment going on in afghnistan By USAF ?

What these movements have todo with bases?? They are using airspace of pakistan an they are using since 2001
they were not using our airspace for conducting fighting missions over afghanistan . they were using afghan air bases . its new they are using carriers with tankers from pakistani EEZ to fly over pakistan conduct operations in afghanistan tankers waiting for fighter on leg back refuel them and all went back to carrier and qatar . its huge difference sir .

they were not using our airspace for conducting fighting missions over afghanistan . they were using afghan air bases . its new they are using carriers with tankers from pakistani EEZ to fly over pakistan conduct operations in afghanistan tankers waiting for fighter on leg back refuel them and all went back to carrier and qatar . its huge difference sir .
Is there any bombardment going on by USAF in afghanistan?? The way air Movement going on seems they are carpet bombing somewhere which is impossible to hide

Is there any bombardment going on by USAF in afghanistan?? The way air Movement going on seems they are carpet bombing somewhere which is impossible to hide
yes yesterday sir . and not every mission use to be for bomb soe for cover soem for CAP some for spying . you know well i think . no one is hiding them

yes yesterday sir . and not every mission use to be for bomb soe for cover soem for CAP some for spying . you know well i think . no one is hiding them

Interesting read ...

If it helps, Mr. Moeed Yusuf now has a portfolio of a minister.

I am sure PTI senator Wowda is flailing his gun and chasing the sortie.

Pmln is to be blamed for it.
i think soon we will return to 2001 ttp and afghan talib will work together to enter pakistan soon showdown in pakistan

this relates to the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
as far as giving no bases statement by Pakistan or other countries is concerned always take out "no" and "Not" from those statements.

You have hit the nail here. Expect more flights over Pakistan as NATO starts pulling out their gear and equipment from Afghanistan.

Two local companies in Pakistan are in the final process of being awarded the contracts to move NATO Equipment from Afghanistan to the Karachi Port.

i think soon we will return to 2001 ttp and afghan talib will work together to enter pakistan soon showdown in pakistan

Highly unlikely. We have mechanism in place for this.

However GoP may not survive American withdrawal whenever that happen.

کونسی آئی ایس آئی میں ھو بابا جی [emoji83]

پرانے بے نظیر بھٹو ایئر پورٹ پر امیرکن مال بردار c17 cargo plane میں نے اکثر دیکھا ھے
one side our leaders lying we are not giving bases to USA other sides look at the massive movement over paksitani they off transponders and flying over pakistan.
KC-135 oven pakistan
View attachment 744810

c-17 just went out
View attachment 744811

KC-10 just landing now in dubai
View attachment 744812

کونسی آئی ایس آئی میں ھو بابا جی [emoji83]

پرانے بے نظیر بھٹو ایئر پورٹ پر امیرکن مال بردار c17 cargo plane میں نے اکثر دیکھا ھے
آپ نے صرف دیکھا ہے میں تو فوٹو بھی بنائے ۔ ھھھھھھھھ وہ ایک ٹوٹلی اور کہانی ہے یہ الگ مسئلہ ہے ۔ پاکستان نے امریکی ائیر فورس کے فائٹر جیٹوں کو انے جانے کی سہولت کاری شروع کر دی ہے ۔ وہ بحری بیڑے سے اڑ کر پاکستان کے اوپر سے افغانستان جا کر وہاں کام پورا کر کے واپس بیڑے پر آ رہے ہیں ۔

You have hit the nail here. Expect more flights over Pakistan as NATO starts pulling out their gear and equipment from Afghanistan.

Two local companies in Pakistan are in the final process of being awarded the contracts to move NATO Equipment from Afghanistan to the Karachi Port.

In addition to good rates per container, I hope that the costs of wear and tear on infrastructure are fully accounted for to benefit Pakistan.

آپ نے صرف دیکھا ہے میں تو فوٹو بھی بنائے ۔ ھھھھھھھھ وہ ایک ٹوٹلی اور کہانی ہے یہ الگ مسئلہ ہے ۔ پاکستان نے امریکی ائیر فورس کے فائٹر جیٹوں کو انے جانے کی سہولت کاری شروع کر دی ہے ۔ وہ بحری بیڑے سے اڑ کر پاکستان کے اوپر سے افغانستان جا کر وہاں کام پورا کر کے واپس بیڑے پر آ رہے ہیں ۔
اگر تو پارلیمنٹ کی منظوری ھے تو پھر کوئی بات نہیں۔ اگر پارلیمنٹ نے منظوری نہیں دے تو پھر یہ کام ٹھیک نہیں۔

امیرکن پینٹاگون بھی پہلے اپنی ضروریات پارلیمنٹ میں خفیہ میسیج بھیج کر امیرکن منظوری لیتی ھے

اگر جہاز پاکستانی حدود میں ھو تو پھر قانونی طور پر اجازت لینا ضروری ھے

باقی اگر پارلیمانی ممبران کی اتنی حیثیت نہیں ھے تو پھر سب اچھا ھے [emoji38][emoji23]

عجیب ھی گورنمنٹ ھے نہ جمہوریت چل رھی ھے نہ مارشل لاء لگاتے ھیں

ایسا محسوس ھوتا ھے کہ امیرکن پالیساں ھی چل رھی ھیں

اگر تو پارلیمنٹ کی منظوری ھے تو پھر کوئی بات نہیں۔ اگر پارلیمنٹ نے منظوری نہیں دے تو پھر یہ کام ٹھیک نہیں۔

امیرکن پینٹاگون بھی پہلے اپنی ضروریات پارلیمنٹ میں خفیہ میسیج بھیج کر امیرکن منظوری لیتی ھے

اگر جہاز پاکستانی حدود میں ھو تو پھر قانونی طور پر اجازت لینا ضروری ھے

باقی اگر پارلیمانی ممبران کی اتنی حیثیت نہیں ھے تو پھر سب اچھا ھے [emoji38][emoji23]

عجیب ھی گورنمنٹ ھے نہ جمہوریت چل رھی ھے نہ مارشل لاء لگاتے ھیں

ایسا محسوس ھوتا ھے کہ امیرکن پالیساں ھی چل رھی ھیں
جب یہ ایف 18 طالبان کو ماریں گے اور بدلے میں طالبان ہماری دھلائی کریں گے تب وہ پارلیمنٹ سے نہیں پوچھیں گے ۔

Back
Top Bottom