What's new

Pakistan to import 500 MW electricity from India

Because destroying India is a Bigger Dream Than Becoming a Power surplus Country...

Use some commonsense (which is not common in some parts), Atomic Plants are several time expensive and we are not allowed to buy uranium from NSG

despite the tall claims of an extremely efficient transmission system that can carry power from surplus areas to deficit ones, we are yet to see any actual numbers of improvement in the distribution system.

Sachin, dont give us any more opinion pieces or PR brochures.

as it stands, it is still beneficial to trade power with Pakistan.

Use some commonsense (which is not common in some parts), Atomic Plants are several time expensive and we are not allowed to buy uranium from NSG
Hahaha Nice u r the Country who had started Project-706 for a Making a Uranium Based Bombs... Most of the Nuclear Power Plants in Pak r Dedicated For Nuclear weapons Manufacturing only... Making u the Fastest Nuclear warhead Producer in the World... ok Live in denial with ur Super Common Sense...

Hahaha Nice u r the Country who had started Project-706 for a Making a Uranium Based Bombs... Most of the Nuclear Power Plants in Pak r Dedicated For Nuclear weapons Manufacturing only... Making u the Fastest Nuclear warhead Producer in the World... ok Live in denial with ur Super Common Sense...

despite the tall claims of an extremely efficient transmission system that can carry power from surplus areas to deficit ones, we are yet to see any actual numbers of improvement in the distribution system.

Sachin, dont give us any more opinion pieces or PR brochures.

as it stands, it is still beneficial to trade power with Pakistan.

did you read the sources ? don't make a clown out of yourself. U didn't provide any info either unlike me.

You don't have any idea what you are talking about? do you?

did you read the sources ? don't make a clown out of yourself. U didn't provide any info either unlike me.

yes i read the marketing BS. i'm not making any claims, my contention is simple, it is better business sense to send power across the border from power surplus areas, instead of sending it to far away power deficit regions due to transmission losses.

stick to the topic or discuss about Narasimha Rao, Narindra Modi and Gujarat massacre in its relevant threads. This thread is about electricity import to Pakistan. Share your opinion regarding this subject only...

Anymore off-topic posts about internal affairs of India can lead to infractions

Good for both, when we need we will buy their surplus and vice versa.
But we both are usually in deficit in summer, so dont know how it will help.

I haven't faced any power cuts till now.........not even few mins:yahoo:
Selling electricity to Pakistan sounds more viable.......ummmm the green's ;)

Give them electricity? No, they will never appreciate what we do for them. Sever all ties with pakistan and be done with them.

Give them electricity? No, they will never appreciate what we do for them. Sever all ties with pakistan and be done with them.

If you're in favour of severing all ties with Pakistan then what are you doing on this forum interacting with Pakistanis?

Nation to nation not individual to individual.

Seems a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

On topic:

This is good, will reduce wastage due to transmission loss for the Indian border states while reducing load-shedding in Pakistani border areas. Doesn't seem to be a downside here.

Seems a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

On topic:

This is good, will reduce wastage due to transmission loss for the Indian border states while reducing load-shedding in Pakistani border areas. Doesn't seem to be a downside here.

I didn't ask you I made a statement not a question. I guess they don't teach you proper English in Perth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom