What's new

Pakistan to import 500 MW electricity from India

beating around the bush isn't needed. kindly give us some numbers comparing old transmission losses and this new fangled transmission system.

:lol: you didn't even read the article provided :lol: I can't help you. you don't have any argument left... I already provided the link of powergrid cooperation all the numbers have been provided there only.

We need power ..there is no argument about it ..
There is some merit in sachins argument .
But it makes sense to sell the fish and travel to your distant village and buy fresh one

We need power ..there is no argument about it ..
There is some merit in sachins argument .
But it makes sense to sell the fish and travel to your distant village and buy fresh one

we should first feed our poor people....few days back I was watching a debate on timesnow over the policy paralysis of Government and one gentleman was from FICCI and we was literally pleading for the electricity demand for the industry. we are a power hungry nation why should we export without meeting our own demand ? that is stupid.

Moral of the story :
The power supply of the people who oppose power plants should be cut off immediately..
Good night guys

Moral of the story :
The power supply of the people who oppose power plants should be cut off immediately..
Good night guys
Very amateur .... the land belongs to them. they have the right to question the GoI and GoI should pacify their concerns before taking over their land.

First make sure which side of development are you really in..
you can forward 'n' number of arguments but opposing power plant and demanding proper compensation are two different things ..

If we go by your argument we should close all of them ..remember 'no pain no gain "

First make sure which side of development are you really in..
you can forward 'n' number of arguments but opposing power plant and demanding proper compensation are two different things ..

If we go by your argument we should close all of them ..remember 'no pain no gain "

development doesn't mean the destruction of the people of the land. We need proper land reforms -- the biggest asset any country can have is their land. the congress are doing nothing on that front. I think you are very young to understand the complexities of the issues. all the development should have a human side otherwise we will lose the social fabric of our country.

India is a huge net importer of electricity, much bigger than that of Pakistan. Why would Pakistan need to import gas from India that has a similar deficiency of electricity itself?

Why doesn't Pakistan build nuclear power plants if it can build nuclear weapons?

@sachin
Thanks for that lecture ..but remember next time when you switch on your light some part of that power was generated on someones native land ..keep in mind if country needs your land for further generation of power for its development be ready to give it with acceptable compensation otherwise feel the pain of natives and switch off that light

@sachin
Thanks for that lecture ..but remember next time when you switch on your light some part of that power was generated on someones native land ..keep in mind if country needs your land for further generation of power for its development be ready to give it with acceptable compensation otherwise switch off that light

Agreed! But at any cost no fertile land should be used to generate power or setting up an SEZ.....we are country of more than billion people, our need for food is more than power..I come from a farmer's family hence I have some knowledge about fertility of land...tomorrow we might invent various ultra compact sources of power but for food, we will always have to depend on land which can produce the crops…

@ sachin
Ok genius
make sure not to hurt any grass when you walk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom