What's new

Pakistan to Test Long Range Missile- Informs India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indians have successfully tested their Agni V, yet they are all here on this thread sulking. Go figure.

According to pShamim on pakdef.info it will be conducted between any time between now and end of April.

And which missile is that? Shaheen-II? If yes then what modifications?

And which missile is that? Shaheen-II? If yes then what modifications?
He did not mention name of the missile but said the range of the missile would be well over 4000KM.

Reactions: AUz
Shaheen 2 was tested in 2004 and has a range of 2500-3000km ... also according to a defence expert Usman Siddique Sidhu a multiple independently targeted re-entry vehicle (MIRV) warhead system which may be first fielded on the Shaheen-II is under development...?
Shaheen II has range of 2000-2500 km. Claims of 3000 km range are not verified.

Google Maps Distance Calculator

From Pakistan's farthest point, Israel is already covered as it is less than 2500 km.
Israel is not properly covered yet. Maybe some parts of its territory at best.

However, Shaheen III will change the picture.

It is not sure that it would be ICBM test. Long range missile can be anything ........ we have many of them .

May be we need to check the old missiles for new parameters like our engineers did with babar cruise missile for vertical launch.

But if it is ICBM then i will be excited.......... and if it is with MIRV..... i will be :yahoo: ............

FOR THE Bhartis :

Plz stop BS this thread with NK missle or China missle and Blah Blah Blah............. we have many people working on the research projects. Stick to the topic and add sumthing useful rather than doing what you people are good at........... Ruining the thread.

Just spoken to DG ISPR, Major General Attar Abbas, he was some what bemused at the report and asked for the source.

I confirmed to him that the frivolous Bhartis were having a brain storm.

He however said, that he was unaware of any such news.

Plz stop BS this thread with NK missle or China missle and Blah Blah Blah............. we have many people working on the research projects. Stick to the topic and add sumthing useful rather than doing what you people are good at........... Ruining the thread.

i am willing to bet big time that this topic contains only a page of useful information other then that bs

anyway i believe with this we will atleast have middle east covered if this missile has extended range i would be a thousand times happier if it has mirv tech

Just spoken to DG ISPR, Major General Attar Abbas, he was some what bemused at the report and asked for the source.

I confirmed to him that the frivolous Bhartis were having a brain storm.

He however said, that he was unaware of any such news.

you really have friend in high places dude. if what you say is right then either the dg doesnt know or cant reveal it

thanks alot for nice threads (friendly environment)
If it is going to happen and if it suit us in the given our complex scenarios (internal problems)?

On a non-serious note:
(1) We are interested to know, if it happens then are we going to win VERY RESPONSIBLE STATE lable? We wish rangeof (some>3,100 miles) with peacefull mission of a round trip (route followed: Antarctica by-passing middle east to Israel...thus we will covering (ICBM) :D

(2) We worried a bit, because Ind-Pak relation are like partners, as we used to say earlier as India did so we must have to do as our relations are hostile so we needed ...(enemity kaa koi faidaa to thaa na kay hum bhi chlo atomic power ban gai on ki rees men :cheesy:

I think it will be existing missile with some upgrades . Guys get some pakistan source.

Regardless of the missile range i think this would be the first Pakistani Missile test in India Ocean ( All Previous tested were conducted within Pakistani Land).

I think it will be existing missile with some upgrades . Guys get some pakistan source.

mirv or long extended range those are my bets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom