What's new

Pakistan v Argentina Hockey match

Pakistan to play against Britain in the next match, it is going to be crazy, playing against the home country will be one to watch. Currently, Britain is in second place in Group A, if Pakistan wins it will take second place and dislodge Britain to third place.

Pakistan vs Britain, August 3, 16:00

Another thing to notice is Australia today defeated Spain 5-0! Only three teams are undefeated in Group A, Australia, Britain, and Pakistan. In Group B only three teams remain undefeated Netherlands and Germany.

Australia is the team to beat, they have defeated two teams both South Africa 6-0, and Spain 5-0, no team has scored against them yet.

http://www.london2012.com/hockey/event=hockey-men/

What are the odds Pakistan plays against two Spanish-speaking countries sequentially, hence proving the Urdu language is superior to Spanish. lol

The greatest hockey player known as the Flying Horse was from my city in Pakistan. In fact I've been to his house a couple of times.

what about saina..she is in semi final?

Quarter Final. She's been playing really well so far. But if she goes to the semi she'll have to face Yihan Wang of China who's #1, that will be her biggest challenge as she has never beaten Wang before.

Britain played S.Africa today and it was a draw 2-2. When Australia played S.Africa they beat S.Africa 6-0! I think Pakistan may well take the victory against Britain, I'm thinking Pakistan 2 Britain 1.

After Britain, Pakistan plays against S. Africa, currently ranked 5th place team, so this could be 3 straight victories. After S. Africa it will be the toughest match thus far, Australia, might as well be for the gold.

RaZPak yaar tum be uss se kuch hockey seekh lete aur hum tum ko olympic mein dhektey green pehan kar kheltey howey

We have very good hockey talent and my biggest regret in life was that i never played hockey seriously.

Poorly, lost two, no chance from here on I guess :hang2:

That sucks. A Pak vs India match would have lit off rockets at the olympics.

August 3, 16:00, Pakistan vs Britain.

Is that 4 am east coast time?

We have very good hockey talent and my biggest regret in life was that i never played hockey seriously.

That sucks. A Pak vs India match would have lit off rockets at the olympics.

Is that 4 am east coast time?

11 am US EST time.

^^ On which TV channel will it be on? I have U.S channels as well. Are they going to show it on NBC?

^^ On which TV channel will it be on? I have U.S channels as well. Are they going to show it on NBC?

I'm not sure, NBC may broadcast other Olympic events during that time, best thing to do is watch it online live. Someone should open a thread on August 3 and post the link to a high-quality live game...

Back
Top Bottom