What's new

Pakistan VS Australia | Live scores, Schedule And Discussions

Who will win 1st ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Sharjah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, m sorry to under-estimate Junaid. He should have been given the ball earlier, Your mistake Misbah!!!

lol here is a comment on cricinfo by some guy "Mohsin: "Pakistan take their review home with them." "

Dude, every civilized team.. sends fast bowlers to end..

we had the chance.. but we lost..

Australia won by 3 wickets (with 18 balls remaining)

I hate misbah afridi and kamran

I hate misbah afridi and kamran
Afridi??
Common buddy he had a bad hand and still did all for the team, its bad management by Misbah, he should have tried Junaid earlier as he had many overs left!

The last thing I want to highlight is that captaincy runs the game and with defensive mindset you cannot command the game

Misbah ul-haq is an awuful captain. Why did he remove Saeed Ajmal when pressure was building? He was saving him for what? Why weren't players put inside the ring when Australia was comfortably taking singles by blocking shots? If a player drops a catch, or misses the stups, he needs to show attitude. An agressive mindeset is the way to go in cricket.

Just wondering the Foreign fielding coach in our camp.
He should resign or don't allow unfit players.
Also what is our bowling strength without Ajmal.
Look the alluring smile of kamran akmal after defeat. He is shameless

pitt gayaa pakistan.....buree tarah

Shame on all of you for supporting a team like Pakistan-:sick:-

pitt gayaa pakistan.....buree tarah
lol agy kon sa gold medal laaty hain har dafa....
tumblr_m5c0ezr3pA1qf66kl.png

Afridi??
Common buddy he had a bad hand and still did all for the team, its bad management by Misbah, he should have tried Junaid earlier as he had many overs left!

I hate afridi for not playing seriously and scoring a big score. he is a shame for whole cricket team!

We talk about talent all the time. But look at Australia. They have got brand new team and they are performing so well. Its because they have a great system. It did not take them long to build a great team after world cup and look at us! While we have talent no doubt, we are always a 'work in process' team, never complete.

Australia had a very young team. And a very fit team. To play in 45C heat and remain fit for all matches is a tribute to their fitness, professionalism, team ethic and discipline. We have none of those attributes unfortunately.

Not only they were fit and young, they also had the ability to stay at the wicket, take pressure and win. Pakistan needs to learn a lot of lessons and quickly.

jis team may misbah ho woh kabhi nhi jeet sakti :rofl:

misbah,younis ,azhar ali,shoaib malik, shahid afridi, sohail tanveer, abdur razzaq one day cricket kay naam par dhaba hai :rofl:

Had we taken that appeal of Hussey when he was on a duck off Ajmal, things could have been really different!

Afridi just deflated big time today. I think there was still a lingering injury issue with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom