What's new

Pakistan will launch its first space satellite this april.

Our first satelite was launch in 1990

Badr-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and USSR and Russia was helping India to develope GSVL

The India GSLV can place approximately 5000 kg (11,000 lbm) into an easterly low Earth orbit. Using the Russian 12KRB upper stage, with KVD-1 cryogenic rocket engine, GSLV can place 2200 kg (4,850 lbm) into an 18 degree geostationary transfer orbit.

Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And only just one or two years we get outside help and we now how to deal with technology but it need $$$$

i think this satellite will be built in Pakistan but will be launched using Chinese rocket as SUPARCO does not have enough experience of building space launch vehicle.

i think this satellite will be built in Pakistan but will be launched using Chinese rocket as SUPARCO does not have enough experience of building space launch vehicle.

We knw this.

every indian in this thread is repeating.

we dnt have any indegenous SLV bt we will test our own this year..known as Shaheen III SLV/PSLV and we will launch our first remote sensing setellite by our own PSLC this year..in 2011 end

by farhan_9909

Originally Posted by IND151

We knw this.

every indian in this thread is repeating.

we dnt have any indegenous SLV bt we will test our own this year..known as Shaheen III SLV/PSLV and we will launch our first remote sensing setellite by our own PSLC this year..in 2011 end

friend i was saying that SUPARCO does not have enough experience of building space launch vehicle. my opinion is Pakistan will launch 2 or 3 satellites using Chinese SLVs. Pakistani scientists will study Chinese SLVs and will built indigenous SLV.

congrats to Pakistani engineers and rocket scientists!:cheers:

Does pakistan even need a SLV. Is there any market for it. I dont think it is a good idea. If you have very few satelites to send into the orbit you can always do it with china.

friend i was saying that SUPARCO does not have enough experience of building space launch vehicle. my opinion is Pakistan will launch 2 or 3 satellites using Chinese SLVs. Pakistani scientists will study Chinese SLVs and will built indigenous SLV.

congrats to Pakistani engineers and rocket scientists!:cheers:

pakistan is developing SLV since 1998..and we will test it in 2011.so we dnt need to study chineese SLV..because we already have completed our own

Just like news about ICBM 7000 KM & still no healthy news.

Is there any other resource about "Pakistan will launch its first space satellite this april"?

Just like news about ICBM 7000 KM & still no healthy news.

Is there any other resource about "Pakistan will launch its first space satellite this april"?

When renowned Pakistan, nuclear scientist Dr. Samar Mubarakmand stated on August 18, 2009 that Pakistan would launch its own satellite in April 2011 it made some things seem all to obvious to analyst familiar with the subject.

^^Samar mubarak said this..bt then the date was delayed to 14 august

and may be pak test its first remote sensing setellite/or SLV in april.

bt paksat IR will be launched from china on 14 august 2011

best of luck to pakistan,hope fully by the time this technology matures pakistan will have enough money to become a competetive space power :tup:

Back
Top Bottom