What's new

Pakistan will launch its first space satellite this april.

what china is doing for pakistan in term's of satellite launching, india is doing the same for countrie's like isreal.ISRO is giving techical support to isreal and helping it to launch satellite's.ha ha ha,it will take another three decade's for pakistan to launch a satellite on it's own forget about lauching spy satellite,you despirately need the chinese help to do every thing.In june ,2010 itself india is going to launch five satellite's.Our satellite's also discovered water on moon.

india can never make a pin on its own, let alone these complecated machines, tum logo na chaand par pani talash kar lea ab apny zameen par apny mulk k logo k leay bhe pani talash karo

india can never make a pin on its own, let alone these complecated machines, tum logo na chaand par pani talash kar lea ab apny zameen par apny mulk k logo k leay bhe pani talash karo

your knowledge about india is as good as a 1 year old has knowledge about boo boo...
go play around in nursery kid

man, i must tell india has achieved so much when it come's to space explortion,noticing these achievement's sevral other nation's like france ,russia,isreal and america have collaborated with us ,who where reluctant to work with us before.Our space project's have a budjet ranging from Rs.5000-Rs.20000 crore,how many $$$$$$$$ can you spend over your space project's,you need a lot of money when it come's to research and i don't think you have that money.We also have those brain's to work on such project's,30% of technical staff of NASA are indian's .In between 2015-2020, we are planing to send our own group of astronaut's to moon,and we have several other ambitious project's lined up.We are planning to setup a research facility at antartic,and search some mineral's and resourses there,only some countrie's such as america,france ,russia nd china have these facilitie's in antartica.Please try to understand ,we are not pakistan ,to seek help from china or america for everything.We are big enough to do thing's on our own.

pakistan me jitna bhi pani atta hai wo india ke kashmir se atta hai.sirf apny mulk ke liye nahi tumhare mulk ko bhi pani hum he supply karte hai.agar hamne tumhe pani dena bundh kar diya to tumhe bhi chand pe pani talashna hoga.

what china is doing for pakistan in term's of satellite launching, india is doing the same for countrie's like isreal.ISRO is giving techical support to isreal and helping it to launch satellite's.ha ha ha,it will take another three decade's for pakistan to launch a satellite on it's own forget about lauching spy satellite,you despirately need the chinese help to do every thing.In june ,2010 itself india is going to launch five satellite's.Our satellite's also discovered water on moon.

Why the hell I pressed thanks..Some mistakes are really irritating :hitwall:

Welcome to the reality kid ...Wake up..You are not in your dreams any more...This 'India is this and India is that' will get you no where..Enjoy your stay here...You'll learn alot of things :):wave:

Oh by the way,when are you launching your next missile "successfully":lol::lol:

Nevermind :D

Welcome to :pdf:

your knowledge about india is as good as a 1 year old has knowledge about boo boo...
go play around in nursery kid

I know what you want to hear from our side about your mighty India, You guys are under ruled by us for more than 1000 years, No one in this world can understands you as much we can, Israel is technically far more advance in rocket building then you guys, they need India to launch there satellite because they don't have safe launching pad, there populated areas are not far from the launching facilities, If you want to prove some thing here better to use your mind instead of your BUTT next time :agree:

man, i must tell india has achieved so much when it come's to space explortion,noticing these achievement's sevral other nation's like france ,russia,isreal and america have collaborated with us ,who where reluctant to work with us before.Our space project's have a budjet ranging from Rs.5000-Rs.20000 crore,how many $$$$$$$$ can you spend over your space project's,you need a lot of money when it come's to research and i don't think you have that money.We also have those brain's to work on such project's,30% of technical staff of NASA are indian's .In between 2015-2020, we are planing to send our own group of astronaut's to moon,and we have several other ambitious project's lined up.We are planning to setup a research facility at antartic,and search some mineral's and resourses there,only some countrie's such as america,france ,russia nd china have these facilitie's in antartica.Please try to understand ,we are not pakistan ,to seek help from china or america for everything.We are big enough to do thing's on our own.

Can you please elaborate what the Fcuk you talking about ?

Can you please elaborate what the Fcuk you talking about ?
You said that india can't even prepare a pin by itself,so i was just talking about our achievement's in the field of science and our future project's . And trying to explain you that like you we are not dependent on the chinese for everything.

pakistan me jitna bhi pani atta hai wo india ke kashmir se atta hai.sirf apny mulk ke liye nahi tumhare mulk ko bhi pani hum he supply karte hai.agar hamne tumhe pani dena bundh kar diya to tumhe bhi chand pe pani talashna hoga.

since you are new here;
No trolling here, stay on topic. :offtopic:

and for your answer: you can't even feed your own people and think it is because of you that people in Pakistan drink water. . . :rofl:

Why the hell I pressed thanks..Some mistakes are really irritating :hitwall:

Welcome to the reality kid ...Wake up..You are not in your dreams any more...This 'India is this and India is that' will get you no where..Enjoy your stay here...You'll learn alot of things :):wave:

Oh by the way,when are you launching your next missile "successfully":lol::lol:

Nevermind :D

Welcome to :pdf:

well i thank you for your warm welcome,again thank you for allowing me to post my view's.Now back to the topic,we are not talking about missile's here we are talking about satellite's right.

since you are new here;
No trolling here, stay on topic. :offtopic:

and for your answer: you can't even feed your own people and think it is because of you that people in Pakistan drink water. . . :rofl:

fine i will stay with the topic now. give me some information about future space project's that pakistan is working on.

what is the name of the organisation which carrie's out space programes in pakistan?Like for america it is NASA,and for india it is ISRO.What is it for pakistan?

what is the name of the organisation which carrie's out space programes in pakistan?Like for america it is NASA,and for india it is ISRO.What is it for pakistan?

Its SUPARCO. . . Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission

Back
Top Bottom