What's new

Pakistan will launch its first space satellite this april.

I always thought Shaheen III was just an upgrade of the ballistic missile. Never thought it was an SLV.

This news is crap...

To launch satellite pakistan need another decade .... the orginal news is China will launch first pakistan made satellite.

we have done it three decade back.

Aryabhatta was the first satellite launched by India. It was named after the great Indian astronomer of the same name. Aryabhatta weighed 360kg and was launched by the Soviet Union on April 19, 1975 from Kapustin Yar using a Cosmos-3M launch vehicle.

oh shutup indian. pakistan has launched satellites before afcourse from foreign pads....

This satellite is being made in Pakistan, but to be launched on a Chinese rocket.

We don't have the full launching capability yet due to slow pace of work and lack of funds. However, a new command center is being established in Karachi, so Pakistan can take over once launch is successful from China.

Indeed it is Remote sensing satellite, i cannot disclose more info on the source where i got the news from.

However, all the good luck and inshallah the hard work will pay off.

Launching equipment in space is extremely risky, rockets made by Russians, USA (NASA), India, China have failed a number of times. So let's hope all goes well.

I always thought Shaheen III was just an upgrade of the ballistic missile. Never thought it was an SLV.

For Shaheen III you need to make a multiple stage rocket.

SLV usually are multiple stage. Each does it's part in propelling the cargo to the right altitude and then disengages.

Once you have the SLV, you can use the same structure for ICBMs.....longer range that is.

Currently we have only dual stage Ballistic missiles. Making more than two stage rockets, is a bit more complex, due to the larger trajectories involved, because of ballistic/projectile profile of the flight that the missile uses, for longer range.

This satellite is being made in Pakistan, but to be launched on a Chinese rocket.

We don't have the full launching capability yet due to slow pace of work and lack of funds. However, a new command center is being established in Karachi, so Pakistan can take over once launch is successful from China.

Indeed it is Remote sensing satellite, i cannot disclose more info on the source where i got the news from.

However, all the good luck and inshallah the hard work will pay off.

Launching equipment in space is extremely risky, rockets made by Russians, USA (NASA), India, China have failed a number of times. So let's hope all goes well.

Remote sensing satellites are low orbit satellites (polar orbit). There is very less chance of the rocket failing.

Shukar hai Allah ka, agar yeh satellite wakay hi Pakistani hai..
Hamey to sarkoon (roads) per go amrika go yah aik dosray ko marnya kay alawa fursat hi kahan hai....

Does pakistan even need a SLV. Is there any market for it. I dont think it is a good idea. If you have very few satelites to send into the orbit you can always do it with china.

WHat do you mean SLV is not a good Idea .
Having a SLV is just a vital of having airforce for Pakistan !

what china is doing for pakistan in term's of satellite launching, india is doing the same for countrie's like isreal.ISRO is giving techical support to isreal and helping it to launch satellite's.ha ha ha,it will take another three decade's for pakistan to launch a satellite on it's own forget about lauching spy satellite,you despirately need the chinese help to do every thing.In june ,2010 itself india is going to launch five satellite's.Our satellite's also discovered water on moon.

Back
Top Bottom