What's new

pakistan will test missile withen 48 hours

I think this kind of military test is needed to remind the world we are no push overs - to hear news talks in some media outlets that its a walk in the park to take away our nukes or to destabalize our country -

We are a super power (regional) at least if not on continental level

And the world must not forget that and these test are a reminder to world "BACK OFF"

:coffee: in very polite sense with out needing a press release or direct comment of course - I am sure the range of the missile would be sufficient to reach all places where it needs to be

well as per my source it is something being kept strickly under cover so this gives me an idea that it is a new system. moreover it is most probably planned for third day of Eid.
no more news yet...

regards!

Desperately waiting, I hope and pray that the new system would be a success. :pakistan:

Any news. I am waiting. I think the 48 hours will end in next 12 hours. They perhaps postponed the launch after news leak.

Any news. I am waiting. I think the 48 hours will end in next 12 hours. They perhaps postponed the launch after news leak.

No sir, It was media's who reported it wrongly according to my source the test will be expected after or on the third day of Eid, and it is more likely Ra'ad Missile with better range, the missile was ready for test for almost 2 months and it was on pending due to suicide attacks in country.

Long live Pakistan :pakistan:

lades and gentleman i am so sorry for open this thread based on khbreen news .or i have to change the title pakistan can test missile withen 48 days.because this test is no were .be happy we will test soon.

lades and gentleman i am so sorry for open this thread based on khbreen news .or i have to change the title pakistan can test missile withen 48 days.because this test is no were .be happy we will test soon.
Then please convey it to Khabreen Walas that they have partied with the disseminators of PAF's $ 1.44 B deal for J-10 and recent Eryie AWACS's arrival, both of which happened to be far-fetched. When you add those depressing scenarios with daily bad news all over the country, the national spirit is bound to deteriorate. And your enemies want just that, unfortunately news provider like Khabreen has only added fuel to that fire, thanks.

Please close the thread.
Thanks.

I read this on another forum, it was posted couple of days back by a member. Wonder how much of it is true: :undecided:

Pakistan has recently (1-2 weeks ago) tested a Shaheen series missile. Missile was Shaheen II but it was not a 2 stage version. Just single stage with around 900km range. Purpose was to test improvements in the guidance system and test some other issues. Test was carried out in the Arabian sea. 2 Mirages were also used to tack some parameters. By the Grace of Allah results have been amazing. Guidance now is state of the art and Alhumdullilah second to none.

Work on Sub Launched missiles is also successfuly in progress. Some Major milestones have already been achieved.

Here is the link to the post:

Re: Pakistan Missile tests related news

:rofl: :rofl:
fake article.

I also find it amusing to see how Pakistan conducted it's "NUCLEAR TESTS" 1 day after India conducted it's tests before.

Doesn't it usually take a few months to prepare?
Wow Pakistan is full of Magic. Allah?

:cheers:

fake article.

I also find it amusing to see how Pakistan conducted it's "NUCLEAR TESTS" 1 day after India conducted it's tests before.

Well Durga Mata is not doing much for you guys.
BTW, Pakistan exploded it's nuclear devices two weeks after India.

Last edited by a moderator:
fake article.

2 weeks smartone.

Back
Top Bottom