What's new

Pakistan won’t be able to bear cost of ‘adventurism’: Jaitley

May be you were enjoying safely deep inside safety of Queen's lap ,, not the ones on border village of damala , pak.

Sorry folks...i see lot of hatred and boasting from both sides about how their side is better than the other...but are we missing the unfortunate deaths on both sides?? Just look at the mother who has lost two kids :( .... there are mothers on our side as well...i hope we can also show our sympathy for the civilians lives as well??

It took them 8 years to post the names of their Kargil martyrs on the ISPR website.
Karan my friend we all know the reason behind it...The decision to hide behind mujaheddin boomeranged on them and that's why they couldn't claim their dead one's...having said that i am sure you are not yet just in case - let's not challenge the valor of PA foot soldier....Kargil was a very tough war for our men however so is true(in the later half) for opposite chaps as well...they did gave our people run for their money...

Anyhow as usual the mindless games of Pak General's is not a new story in sub-continent...

And may be you are still a guest in the geriatric ward..,... more civilians have been killed on the Pakistani side, what are you trying to prove.....do you have a point..... if any. !!:what:
I was responding to your post especially bolded part!
Every Prem, Preeti, Patil, seems prone to issuing a statement a day, obviously to steady the rattled Indian nerves, on the other hand, Pakistanis are celebrating Eid holidays with a Beef feast. :o:
so you surely need geriatric ward suffering from alzeimer!

Sorry folks...i see lot of hatred and boasting from both sides about how their side is better than the other...but are we missing the unfortunate deaths on both sides?? Just look at the mother who has lost two kids :( .... there are mothers on our side as well...i hope we can also show our sympathy for the civilians lives as well??
I was responding to the post by windjammer .. see above

I was responding to your post especially bolded part!

so you surely need geriatric ward suffering from alzeimer!

I was responding to the post by windjammer .. see above
And i stand by my claim, while New Delhi is involved in a war frenzy, Pakistani PM and Army Chief were visiting the other border.

And i stand by my claim, while New Delhi is involved in a war frenzy, Pakistani PM and Army Chief were visiting the other border.

Yeah nothing new because they know they won't be able to handle whatever is happening at the other side of the country. They know they started it and guns from other side would stop blazing once they stop infiltrating terrorists.

ok,if this makes you happy
It's historical fact, Maurya and Gupta dynasties had there capitals in Pataliputra and conquered you people with little resistance. Pakistan has never resisted any foreign invader except for Porus. You have never produced a single empire. You have been ruled by Greeks, Turks, Afghans, Indians, Arabs, Persians and British. Only Turks, Afghans and British ruled us. That's the difference between failed conquered people like Pakistanis and the opposite which is us Indians.

Last edited:
It's historical fact, Maurya and Gupta dynasties had there capitals in Pataliputra and conquered you people with little resistance. Pakistan has never resisted any foreign invader except for Porus. You have never produced a single empire. You have been ruled by Greeks, Turks, Afghans, Indians, Arabs, Persians and British. Only Turks, Afghans and British ruled us. That's the difference between failed conquered people like Pakistanis and us Indians.

ok,if this makes you happy

Lol! Son read the history, It was we who ruled you guys for thousands and thousands of years. You guys were our servants.
Hahahaha! Betaji, we Sikhs conquered your entire country like it was nothing. Not to mention the fact that Mauryas and Guptas conquered you as well, you guys have never produced an empire and we're forcefully converted. You haven't ruled anything ever.

Lol! Son read the history, It was we who ruled you guys for thousands and thousands of years. You guys were our servants.
LOL,Madrassa boy.You Pakis never ruled your own land foget about ruling us :lol:
From Harshvardhana to Muaryas to Guptas to Mughals we ruled you for thousand and thousand of years and very recently divided your country in two parts.:lol:
When you were not serving us you were ruled by Arabs,Iranians,Turks and even Afghanis(lol),in recent times your father was America and currently China.
Read proper History Kiddo.Name an one **** empire which ruled over India or even our own land :lol:

ok,if that makes you happy though you should not forgot of you being indian first
Instead of posting sarcastic one liners, post evidence to refute me. :)
Now I know why you have a massive inferiority complex and keep needing to post that "Ancient Pakistani" crap.:lol:
Because the rest of your history is so crap LOL

Back
Top Bottom