What's new

PAKISTAN WORLD RECORD BROKEN BY AN INDIAN GIRL !!

Sorry mate but I do know how do u LOOK. But your posts certainly looks like u r searching for if not a fight then certainly an argument :agree:

Good point, chances are I don't look too different from other people you know..................I am looking for neither, I only post facts. I saw a factually incorrect story and I rectified it, I made no personal statements or called anyone out.

great achievement and congrats....i found an item about this story

Pakistan World Record is broken by Indian Girl - Facts Analysis

This story is half truth. K. Vishalini is a 11-year-old simple girl from Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India. Studying in 8th standard she always had an exceptional IQ and was quick to solve technical problems. Her IQ levels were tested to be around 225, higher than that of the Guinness record holder, Kim Ung-Yong who had an IQ of 210. She used to learn computers everyday for about 3 hours. Her Parents, Kumarasamy and Ragamaliga wanted her to join Engineering after 8th. When they approached Kalasalingam Engineering College, they asked them to bring a certificate from CCNA. That is how Vishalini went on to successfully pass the certification exams of MCP, CCNA, CCNA Security and OCJP. The video on right shows her achievement in a press meet.

However, Arfa Karim Randhawa, the Pakistani computer student completed MCP at the age of 9 and is the youngest one to do it. But these girls cannot have an entry to Guinness world records because of their age. The minimum age to enter Guinness records is 14. This message about Vishalini was being shared widely because neither the state nor the central governments recognized her achievement, and the family did not get the much needed appreciation.

Pakistan World Record is broken by Indian Girl - Facts Analysis-HoaxOrFact.com Analysis.

The wikipedia link say that Babur Iqbal is the youngest, also at 8 years.

I'm confused. Wiki page on him says:

" He came to prominence by becoming the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in the world at the age of 9 "

Babar Iqbal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so does this link:

Young and genious Pakistani kid broke the world record by passing the Microsofts exam and becoming worlds most youngest MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional - at the age of 9years and 27 days only.
Pakistani boy became youngest Microsoft Certified Professional - PakTribune

8-year-old Pak student Shafay Thubani becomes world

Karachi: Following the foot steps of Arfa Karim, who became the world’s youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) at the age of nine in 2005, another talented Pakistani student Shafay Thubani has become a world’s youngest Microsoft Certified at the age of 8, report said on Wednesday.

guys, what matters is young ones from marginal society are making it big :) dont start a piss fighting here :)

Title give the impression that world records are synonymous with Pakistan! and it never happened before that any one has broken Pakistani record!

Guys! i'm not finding confirmation from any credible news source or organization. This mostly a traditional internet rumor

The english in the source of OP says every thing:lol:

nyways no matter she broke the Pakistani records or not but still indians should cheer tht she is just 11 yrs (hope no cheating is there):tup:

Happy, I always hope the fight remains on education, prosperity and growth. I prey god for more and more and more fights like these in the comming years.

oh well people don't fight out on this ! when you people get married and have kids , rather than getting them started with abc, give them some such target, i bet you'll have 3 yr old Microsoft certified professional in droves ! :cheers:

This is so cheap,instead of fighting ,feel ashamed that little kids are doing this and we,the so called 'grown ups' are fighting for some crap.

They did what none of has done,feel a bit ashamed,instead of fighting over crap, log-out and go do some work which we should have done decades back.

They have already accomplished what they wanted to,now they are aiming for more,and 'we' the big time losers on PDF are wasting our life arguing on some crap.

We have 3 people. Arfa Karim, Shafay Thubani, and Babur Iqbal,

Back
Top Bottom