What's new

Pakistan would be "finished" after an N.attack on India. X NSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
but so will India... an exchange of nukes will effectively destroy India also... and the way I see it India will be a greater loser in such a war...

i dont understand what pakistani posters r feeling so proud about?
its actually funny..that u guys are happy that u dont have a good economy to worry incase there is a nuclear war....

I think we all here agree that both India and Pakistan will be finished. Those who are in doubt believing that India would survive an attack, do you really think Pakistan is going to use only 5 nukes to hit you with.............we are suspected of having about over 100 of these, all for India, which knows very very well, hence why, any adventure across the LOC would not be taken lightly and a provocation leading to the use of nukes, or pushing Pakistan to a tip of using them is not an easy option...........My two cents, unless India is stressed, to use a better word by others countries for hostility with Pakistan, there will not be another War........God willing

Pakistan has over 100 nuclear weapons. india would be effectively DESTROYED if Pakistan choose to launch nukes against india.

I think we all here agree that both India and Pakistan will be finished. Those who are in doubt believing that India would survive an attack, do you really think Pakistan is going to use only 5 nukes to hit you with.............we are suspected of having about over 100 of these, all for India, which knows very very well, hence why, any adventure across the LOC would not be taken lightly and a provocation leading to the use of nukes, or pushing Pakistan to a tip of using them is not an easy option...........My two cents, unless India is stressed, to use a better word by others countries for hostility with Pakistan, there will not be another War........God willing
I do not know about India being "stressed", but
1. Come Summer, and Pakistanis will be stressed about India not releasing adequate waters.
2. Come Monsoon, and Pakistanis will be stressed about India releasing more than adequate waters, and flooding their Nation.
3. Come the next diwali in FATA or Balochistan, Pakistanis will be stressed about RAW playing "a dangerous game" with them.
4. Come 2013, and Pakistanis will be stressed of having an Indian stooge in their Government.

In short, Pakistanis have no say of what goes on in their nation ; India has a bigger influence, and a fine-grained Remote of what goes on in the Land of the Pure.

Pakistan has over 100 nuclear weapons. india would be effectively DESTROYED if Pakistan choose to launch nukes against india.

yeah agreed....

just tell me ...how many nukes will india need to effectively destroy pakistan..

will 60 be enough??

Actually no body will win in any nuclear Armada in india pakistan scenario . if you launch your 100 warhead india will not be sitting idle either they will retaliate and the end result is destruction for both country . even if india don't retaliate the nuclear debris will effect pakistan too as both of country are situated side by side .

The fact that "India has a lot more to lose in case of a war" should mean that OUR leadership should play it cool and smart, and try and avoid a war like situation, not yours.

I m all for peace my friend... It is not a joke... and trust me on this one... Pakistan has zero interest in attacking India first... but if things go bad, I think it is some sort of a doctrine within our military to fire first... I have heard things from as far back as Zia Ul Haqs time (when we did not even declare a nuke) that we will finish any aggression from Indian side in less than half an hour... It was taken as a threat to nuke at that time and the Indians were screaming that Pakistan is hiding its nuclear capability... :)

Guess we were...

i dont understand what pakistani posters r feeling so proud about?
its actually funny..that u guys are happy that u dont have a good economy to worry incase there is a nuclear war....

Haha... I have an uncle who like our pir Santro here gets so frustrated at times that he wishes that we be nuked so we can start building everything with a fresh start...

We are feeling proud about the fact that despite being a much smaller (and weaker country) we hold India by the balls and do not let it outmaneuver us in any way...

Ultimately though I feel we are tragically moving towards a war between the two countries... I truly wish if there would be another way... we certainly have to clean our own house first and hopefully leadership will have way out to avoid war...

yeah agreed....

just tell me ...how many nukes will india need to effectively destroy pakistan..

will 60 be enough??

The point of my post is Pakistan now has the ability to completely destroy india.

Last edited:
Good to see a logical response on this topic and i think that it's absolutely correct to say that Pakistan will be finished if it carries out nuc. attack on India. Nuclear attack wouldn't be a small thing and the impact that it will have on India to attack Pakistan and the magnitude in which the Indian Armed Forces(IN,IAF,IA) will respond will surely be too much for Pakistan.

Lets be logical! and keep the numbers in my mind

P.S- i am not talking about numbers of nukes,because with the current size of our nuclear arsenal and considering Pakistan's size,our nuclear arsenal is way more than what we need against Pakistan.
And other numbers: Navy,Air Force,army, we all know...

india alone cant do this job,we need u.s presence in afghanistan and in pakistan to do this job.
its hard to take risk

all this happen because of khushab nukes reactors .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom