What's new

Pakistani cizitenship issue - Biting the very hand that feeds you.

HttpError

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Disclaimer: I have always supported IK as long as I have seen him participating in politics and was even having euphoria when he was elected as our PM.

Just recently IK announced to offer Pakistani citizenship to Bengalis and Afghans who have been living in Pakistan for more than four decades or to the ones who were born and raised in Pakistan. However, this really is a big issue and there is more to this proposal than meets the eye. There is an abundance of evidence available that how hostile Afghans are to Pakistan and Pakistanis. Moreover, in past many cross-border attacks were orchestrated in Afghanistan and after the initial investigation, many cases were lead to Afghan sympathizers inside Pakistan (Probably illegal Afghan refugees).

We all know in past Imran Khan has made many blunders, such as requesting to negotiate with tablians and now this. I really don't mind giving citizenship to Bengalis, they really deserve it as they have proven their loyalty to this land. Whereas, what have Afghans done do get this?

IK should really reconsider his decision/suggestion because despite being his fan and supporter if he remains persistent on this issue then we need to use our power of the vote and make sure it never happens. Because this could a major security threat for Pakistan in future.

Please do share your opinion.

I really sometimes feel those bacha baz need to be nuked at times

Afghanistan is legit the curse on Pakistan's frontier and its people are all garbage for the most part

Well wasnt it because Pakistan was almost gonna make Afg its own Client state but when Mush came he basically gave the keys to the Yanks after 9/11

IK should really reconsider his decision/suggestion because despite being his fan and supporter if he remains persistent on this issue then we need to use our power of the vote and make sure it never happens. Because this could a major security threat for Pakistan in future.

Literally everyone will have to agree for this to happen, Imran Khan can't brute force this. Its like kalabagh dam, even military dictators couldn't do anything.

Pakistan need to look at Iran model. Shift them to camps near border as a start. Once they feel Afghanistan is save then they can cross over. Thousands are going back from Iran every week. From Pakistan its in hundreds.

Literally everyone will have to agree for this to happen, Imran Khan can't brute force this. Its like kalabagh dam, even military dictators couldn't do anything.

Pakistan need to look at Iran model. Shift them to camps near border as a start. Once they feel Afghanistan is save then they can cross over. Thousands are going back from Iran every week. From Pakistan its in hundreds.

Yes, we would never let this happen and if anyone ever tries doing it then article 6 should be imposed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom