Pakistani Drama

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I dont watch Tv much, but I found this drama interesting,

its a modern make over of Deputy Nazir Ahmed's "Akbari Asghari"

I watched its tw0 episodes, and I think its quite interesting...so I am gonna watch it over today :woot: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Its looking good and different- i haven't watched the original one- so i will enjoy it a little more :D-

Its looking good and different- i haven't watched the original one- so i will enjoy it a little more :D-

its good that you havenot watch the original one...it was damn literary.

remember we had it in our urdu syllabus?

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

mazahiya hai ya serious?

serious matters presented in an interesting way... in fact you will laugh at points...

its good that you havenot watch the original one...it was damn literary.

remember we had it in our urdu syllabus?.

Yup :)- now i remember- but i cant remember the story- so i will enjoy more :D-

Yup :)- now i remember- but i cant remember the story- so i will enjoy more :D-

yeah Im sure you will like it. enjoy. and everyone else who watches it will enjoy it too.

Yeah i watched it and it realy a Cool Drama.You will enjoy every minute of it.

And there is another drama on ARY Called Kuch Pyar Ka Pagal Pan.That one is also Good.in which they showed life style and other Difficulties in other countries.

Any one have youtube link to a drama " love life aur lahore" ??

i hv heard it was a good one- and i missed it-

^^ Channel Naam Das Pore Dramo ki line laga donga lol

this one seems a tragic, but the girl with the big nose....kinda attractive and good looking... NO ?:angel:

this one seems a tragic, but the girl with the big nose....kinda attractive and good looking... NO ?:angel:

I maybe wrong but i've noticed most people with big nose are good looking & attractive.

BTW this drama looks good. Will watch after it is completely uploaded on any site. I hate watching episode stuffs.

"I maybe wrong but i've noticed most people with big nose are good looking & attractive."
what about big eyes?

Back
Top Bottom