What's new

Pakistani FM Hina Rabbani avoids Bangladeshi FM Momen’s call to seek apology for 1971 genocide at Colombo

The populace (as it is evident in abundance) hates us and Pakistan, we are not occupiers.

Normalcy, because we want them to think straight and not emotional.
The hate is not going away. Viharis and Vangas have visceral hatred for each other and Vangas have directed it towards Punjabis.

So instead of conquering hate, i would rather have the Eastern territories back.

Pakistan may have been involved in whatever that changed the world but it has nothing to do with us. Pakistan is pretty irrelevant when it comes to the future of BD. In that respect Pakistan is irrelevant for us.
Agreed. We may not have much to show but we roll among the ballers. So, you are right since Pakistan really is irrelevant to your future, much like Pakistan is irrelevant to the future of Chad or Liberia or the Congo. BTW, let us know when you figure out how to deal with the burmese juggernaut.

That's the reason I am questioning our own government's action of asking for an apology as if it matters. Pakistan is irrelevant to our future, thus giving importance to it by asking for an apology is a waste of time, it's not required.
Asking for apology is a waste of time, if you were indeed expecting an apology. But, you are expecting your gangu masters to pat you on the back. That you shall receive.

Nobody was trying to belittle your country, you as a nation are enough to belittle yourself, only if you looked at your current state of affairs.
So, a dictatorship worked out for you. Whoop de doo. You didn't turn out like libya, iraq or syria. Oh, I am sorry. I forgot. You are worthless in the grand scheme of things so no one noticed.

P.S. To all sensible, non-deluded Bengalis brothers who I respect, don't mind my comments. I try to find a middle ground and haven't said any of this before but this guy is a repeat offender. So, he's liable to be treated like gangus.

Agreed. We may not have much to show but we roll among the ballers. So, you are right since Pakistan really is irrelevant to your future, much like Pakistan is irrelevant to the future of Chad or Liberia or the Congo. BTW, let us know when you figure out how to deal with the burmese juggernaut.

Asking for apology is a waste of time, if you were indeed expecting an apology. But, you are expecting your gangu masters to pat you on the back. That you shall receive.

So, a dictatorship worked out for you. Whoop de doo. You didn't turn out like libya, iraq or syria. Oh, I am sorry. I forgot. You are worthless in the grand scheme of things so no one noticed.

P.S. To all sensible, non-deluded Bengalis brothers who I respect, don't mind my comments. I try to find a middle ground and haven't said any of this before but this guy is a repeat offender. So, he's liable to be treated like gangus.

Bla bla bla... keep blabbering.

The hate is not going away. Viharis and Vangas have visceral hatred for each other and Vangas have directed it towards Punjabis.

So instead of conquering hate, i would rather have the Eastern territories back.

We never had any claim on those territories, they struggled equally and were key part of the freedom movement.

They don't want to live under our control, that part is done and decided, the only next phase is are they willing to apologize and move forward? if not then ignore, but they need to stop with their nonsense.

Unless their government meddles with their religious freedom and their basic rights to live and prosper, we have no right to impose anything on them.

We never had any claim on those territories, they struggled equally and were key part of the freedom movement.

They don't want to live under our control, that part is done and decided, the only next phase is are they willing to apologize and move forward? if not then ignore, but they need to stop with their nonsense.

Unless their government meddles with their religious freedom and their basic rights to live and prosper, we have no right to impose anything on them.

We have every right to hold them accountable for reneging on the Objective Resolution.

We have every right to hold them accountable for reneging on the Objective Resolution.

Did we ensure that we ourselves were fully complying the Objective Resolution?

As I said, I agree they need to apologize for their rebellion, treason and collusion with an enemy state, beyond that they can do whatever they want to do as long as they stop this nonsense towards us.

How do you know that your sleep is more peaceful than mine? I too thank my forefathers for freedom of my nation.

No one is cheerleading anyone. There are few BD members here who are ready to get on their knees and don’t have conviction to call out for an apology. They are free to do so. I have no issues with them. There are others who want an apology. They are also free to demand one as you are to say no to it. These are the things that happen on a forum.

That’s your true colour? You didn’t care and you don’t care about the genocide done by PA.

Did you check how they felt since their forefathers too, gave them a nation but were treated like second class citizens? You were getting your peaceful sleep I guess.

There was no genocide. It was a civil war, one in which countless innocent people lost their lives on both sides. People responsible for atrocities should be held accountable regardless of which side they were on, and people of each respective countries should decide how the relationship should be moving forward. It has nothing to do with you.

You Indians didn't interfere in 1971 out of the goodness of your heart, so please spare us these long winded lectures on morality.

Bla bla bla... keep blabbering.
Nice retort, just what I expected. You're not that different from your gangu masters. A shame for educated and sensible Bengalis. You broke away from us so you could go suck on gangu balls. Nothing lower than being a bitch of the people who were out bitch for a 1000 years. But, what difference does it make to you as long as you are allowed to export some underwear

Pragmatic approach.
No need for BD to take bund panga that Paksiatn wants BD to do. Paksiatnis calling BD an Indian bitch, need to do a little self introspection. US and China may ring a bell in their ears.

BD has played its policies well and at one point even told US to not dictate things to them.
BD can become an economic powerhouse by focusing on it’s economy rather than fighting an imaginary adversary in India.

I used to see India as a remote threat in the past but now know that India just wants to improve its economy and lift its people out of poverty just like BD.

India has no intention to cause harm to BD as then it would just be harming itself.

Nice retort, just what I expected. You're not that different from your gangu masters. A shame for educated and sensible Bengalis. You broke away from us so you could go suck on gangu balls. Nothing lower than being a bitch of the people who were out bitch for a 1000 years. But, what difference does it make to you as long as you are allowed to export some underwear

No retort whatsoever. You aren't worth a retort.

We will leave the justice to Allah.
Sure, why not ..... "is not Allah the best of the judges?" (Qur'an 95:8)

He will judge those who oppressed fellow Muslims, and he will judge those also who colluded with Kuffar and killed countless innocent fellow Muslim men, women and children in the name of Bangla Nationalism

Last edited:
Pragmatic approach.
No need for BD to take bund panga that Paksiatn wants BD to do. Paksiatnis calling BD an Indian bitch, need to do a little self introspection. US and China may ring a bell in their ears.
Nice try comparing yourself to US and China. Pretty much everyone of earth is their bitch but it takes a special beyghairati to be a bitch of gangus (who were our bitch for a thousand years, give or take.)

BD has played its policies well and at one point even told US to not dictate things to them.
BD can become an economic powerhouse by focusing on it’s economy rather than fighting an imaginary adversary in India.
Lyndon Johnson said if you keep the white man hating hte black man, he'll let you rob his pocket.
I guess you took a leaf out of his book and now (some) Bdeshis are letting you mar their bund.

relax boys our Army is doing the same to West Pakistan now
This is your answer, Bengalis. We are in the same boat. :lol:

#bihari lives matter, apologize to them first

A bihari member of this forum had all the stories of Bangali crimes against humanity, his own family was the victim of those crimes

Unfortunately now he is perma banned cause he was racist against Pashtuns lol
Who was that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom