What's new

Pakistani FM Hina Rabbani avoids Bangladeshi FM Momen’s call to seek apology for 1971 genocide at Colombo

I don't see this much effort made to ask Europeans for an apology yearly.

At some point, need to move on; neither side was innocent.

Whenever I meet bangali, who like to talk about this, I tell them my father was in Army in 1971 :devil:. Although he was there in late 68s. During 71 war he was on western front.

My response to word BD genocide:

View attachment 915209
Slow down the GIF. It's so fast we can't make out whether it's a middle finger or a fist he is showing.

Include IOK Kashmiris in your china bashing your crimes inside of Kashmir are just awful
Your logic - if any crime against any race, colour or religion is taking place anywhere in the world then China is also allowed the same against Uyghurs. Tussi great ho.

Now I know the meaning of a sidekick.
You might not get it everyone else does.
Must be people like your sense of comprehension and writing. Please remove Union Jack from your profile, because that sentence doesn’t show even basic knowledge of English. Bhai tum A, B, C, D se shuru karo.
Itne lambe lambe sentence baad me likhna.

Your logic - if any crime against any race, colour or religion is taking place anywhere in the world then China is also allowed the same against Uyghurs. Tussi great ho.

Now I know the meaning of a sidekick.

Must be people like your sense of comprehension and writing. Please remove Union Jack from your profile, because that sentence doesn’t show even basic knowledge of English. Bhai tum A, B, C, D se shuru karo.
Itne lambe lambe sentence baad me likhna.

Ever heard of the expression - Do no argue with a fool. He will drag you to his level and beat you with experience?

Just say, ‘You’re right’ and walk away. I’m telling you now

But in all seriousness, you feel threatened when your wrong viewpoints are challenged. It’s an infantile, but also an unfortunate you can not help yourself being a “ drama Queen”

Just say, ‘You’re right’ and walk away. I’m telling you now
That’s the spirit.
I have no issues in discussions.

This post of yours is written well and very clear. Now go back and read that sentence I spoke about. A khichadi of statements which isn’t clear at all.

Do no argue with a fool. He will drag you to his level and beat you with experience?
I agree with you. I do get a hint of this while interacting with you.

As fas as threat of “telling you now”, I feel only a person with low IQ would give a threat like this on a forum. So I say “ bring it on”.
Keep it civil and logical. I hope not too difficult for you?

No. That factory remained in Pakistan after partition in 1947.

So the ones who migrated from Pakistan to india carried that gene and it's still doing wonders, good to know.

We must have demolished it, like you accuse us of many other structures.

So the ones who migrated from Pakistan to india carried that gene and it's still doing wonders, good to know.
Dont try to give it a communal colour. Dhakkans aren’t of any specific religion or colour. Your factories seem to have made them in all colours and sizes. Quite a few right here on pdf.
We must have demolished it, like you accuse us of many other structures.
We would never accuse you of demolishing a structure producing dhakkans. I guess that is the only indigneous production left in Paksiatn. Anything and everything else of good value is imported.

Now stop derailing the thread and talk some sense. Time for you to go and say sorry to BD.

Going forward, if bangldeshis keep doing this, I would totally support Pakistani State asking bangladeshis to apologise first for the treason, their rebellion and colluding with an enemy state.

Why don't you support it now? Sakut i Dhaka is studied as a political study in Pakistan.

Why don't you support it now? Sakut i Dhaka is studied as a political study in Pakistan.

Who cares anymore about Sakut e Dhaka in Pakistan? How many times we tell our children anything about Bangladesh? I don't and I won't, that is how important it is.

Dont try to give it a communal colour. Dhakkans aren’t of any specific religion or colour. Your factories seem to have made them in all colours and sizes. Quite a few right here on pdf.

We would never accuse you of demolishing a structure producing dhakkans. I guess that is the only indigneous production left in Paksiatn. Anything and everything else of good value is imported.

Now stop derailing the thread and talk some sense. Time for you to go and say sorry to BD.

I sleep peacefully at night thinking I am not indian, and I am grateful for it. This is the most sensible thing our fathers did and left for us.

Now stop being a cheerleader for bangladeshis, they hate you more than me.

Who cares anymore about Sakut e Dhaka in Pakistan? How many times we tell our children anything about Bangladesh? I don't and I won't, that is how important it is

If no one cared, they won't be having it in the curriculum.

Pakistan movement is also studied as political studies. British division of Bengal also is shed light upon.

If we stop telling the truth to children, they will take the falsehood of Bangladesh as truth.

UK Bengali shows effects of Indian influence, these traitors supported India against their own country, loss of life was due to these traitors,
How were Bengalis traitors? Mujib won the election. It was Yahya and the West Pakistani establishment that were traitors for disregarding the constitution and refusing to hand over power.

Back
Top Bottom