What's new

Pakistani girl Did This To Enter India To Marry Lover

This was true love separated by bureaucratic nations

Wrong, it was her family who wanted her back which is understandable it had nothing do with our civil service they couldn’t give one hoot about her.

Seriously, love is blind... What the F..
Ahan straight out of israeli playbook.

The nagrik posts the xinjian propaganda video and this bullshit at the same time.

Sometimes I wonder even after so-called modern education indians are such lowlifes, what kind of animals they would have been when Mahmood Ghaznavi was penetrating their bharat mata?

He was posing as a Muslim.

They met whilst playing ludo.

The Pakistani girl travelled thousands of miles through three different countries to get to him.

Wtf is going on here man?
@-=virus=- , Seems you guys have picked up a few tricks. :lol:
We gotta come up with a name for this reverse love zihad. Ghar wapsi doesn't have the same ring to it.

@Paitoo , sir, as a writer, you could muster some creativity and give some suggestions plz

@Areesh , this nigga clapping back at Karachi over here. Do you think it's deserved?

False title.
The heading should be, Lying Indian Hindu man deceives innocent Muslim Pakistani teenager.
C'mon bro. Let's not use the same excuse as the gangus do for love jihad. Does it matter if the guy was not a hindu posing as a muslim. How dumb does this girl have to be to go through all of that?

C'mon bro. Let's not use the same excuse as the gangus do for love jihad. Does it matter if the guy was not a hindu posing as a muslim. How dumb does this girl have to be to go through all of that?
No excuses, if she knew the guy on the other side is not a Muslim, ten years older and just a security guard, I doubt she would have put her self through all this, the fact after all the roller coaster, she was still offering Namaz proves her strong faith.

No excuses, if she knew the guy on the other side is not a Muslim, ten years older and just a security guard, I doubt she would have put her self through all this, the fact after all the roller coaster, she was still offering Namaz proves her strong faith.
My point is, the biggest reason for her predicament is that she's dumb, the lies of the guy come afterwards. I mean, couldn't she have found someone less than a few thousand miles away to fall in love with :lol:

Both should be sent to the gallows 🔥
Cruel Hindu Indian govt but very human sent her back to her parents in Pakistan.

The fact that she has made Aadhar card and even applied for passport suggest, the true nature of their relationship. The hindu man who was employed as security gaurd must have spent lots of money for this.

She was offering Namaz to everyone's view only suggests the Hindu man didn't force her to change her religion.

Ahan straight out of israeli playbook.

The nagrik posts the xinjian propaganda video and this bullshit at the same time.

Sometimes I wonder even after so-called modern education indians are such lowlifes, what kind of animals they would have been when Mahmood Ghaznavi was penetrating their bharat mata?

As I said, everything is propaganda about Chinese muslims due to national interest and friendship.

Coming to this thread, many people in India, usually do intercaste and inter-religious marriages. I am not against it... here are few people also oppose on it..

you need to look at your society... It is still. Very backward compared to other muslims society i.e turkey etc

Last edited:
He was posing as a Muslim.

They met whilst playing ludo.

The Pakistani girl travelled thousands of miles through three different countries to get to him.

Wtf is going on here man?
They can make a good movie out of this, like Green Card or You've Got Mail.

Back
Top Bottom