What's new

Pakistani girl Did This To Enter India To Marry Lover

She was offering Namaz to everyone's view only suggests the Hindu man didn't force her to change her religion.
Oh very nice of him.
But... But... But..... Maybe because this nice Hindu was pretending to be a Muslim.

Only simp imams say this crap LMAO
Then there are idiots who can't comprehend the fact that she was practicing it for even just being 16.

As I said, everything is propaganda about Chinese muslims due to national interest and friendship.

Coming to this thread, many people in India, usually do intercaste and inter-religious marriages. I am not against it... here are few people also oppose on it..

you need to look at your society... It is still. Very backyard compared to other muslims society i.e turkey etc
Like I said: straight from israeli propaganda manual. Targeting the soft targets.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Oh very nice of him.
But... But... But..... Maybe because this nice Hindu was pretending to be a Muslim.

Then there are idiots who can't comprehend the fact that she was practicing it for even just being 16.
That what her family says.
No, she is 19, an adult.

Wrong, it was her family who wanted her back which is understandable it had nothing do with our civil service they couldn’t give one hoot about her.
Arey bhai, thoda drama ka scope rakho. This is an upcoming Bollywood movie starring Jitendra Kumar and Sara Ali Khan. It will be an action thriller where the guy penetrates deep into Pak territory to win his woman back. No wonder you guys don't make good movies.

220px-Jitendra_Kumar_promoting_Shubh_Mangal_Zyada_Savdhaan.jpg

Arey bhai, thoda drama ka scope rakho. This is an upcoming Bollywood movie starring Jitendra Kumar and Sara Ali Khan. It will be an action thriller where the guy penetrates deep into Pak territory to win his woman back. No wonder you guys don't make good movies.

View attachment 917723

What is he going to penetrate with his 2 incher? :lol:

@Paitoo , sir, as a writer, you could muster some creativity and give some suggestions plz
I think we can call it Sanatani Gurutvakarshak Prem. Because like gravity, the lure of the original religion is irresistible and a universal truth. I know that is a mouthful, but truth often is.

Cruel Hindu Indian govt but very human sent her back to her parents in Pakistan.

The fact that she has made Aadhar card and even applied for passport suggest, the true nature of their relationship. The hindu man who was employed as security gaurd must have spent lots of money for this.

She was offering Namaz to everyone's view only suggests the Hindu man didn't force her to change her religion.
@Areesh , can you sense the palpable frustration at the girl having been sent back and this reverse-love-zihaad's fruitless conclusion? :lol:

Sanatani Gurutvakarshak Prem
Cmon, give us something easier, plz. It has to meet the basic characteristics of a buzz word.

Gurutvakarshak
I had to google this. Does this mean "gravitational"?

I think we can call it Sanatani Gurutvakarshak Prem. Because like gravity, the lure of the original religion is irresistible and a universal truth. I know that is a mouthful, but truth often is.
Well, gravity has been keeping mankind down for long enough. The new frontiers are the cosmos and you need to defy gravity to get there. :D

Back
Top Bottom