What's new

Pakistani journalist reveals how Qasab was sold to terror group

You are sorely missed, we have a rash of new age fundoos from both sides of the border and beyond populating the thread these days. I even found out that I was an "asura". Lamentably we have not come across another Joe, try and make it onto the forum more often. Health and spirits high I hope?

I am not familiar with Joe Shearer, but he looks like a sophisticate, erudite even :)

I got the owrst end of that. The height of comedy was someone threatening me with violence while deploring the violence inflicted on poor cattle by meat eaters.

The very fact that you call them "bitches" shows that you are not getting any.:omghaha:

Anyway, thanks for the laughs and thanks for making Pakistanis look like retards. Already a fellow countryman has requested you to stop posting, because you are showing that country in poor light.

lmao , i bet i can get more then you lol

post your pic and ill post mine lets who looks better lol

You are sorely missed, we have a rash of new age fundoos from both sides of the border and beyond populating the thread these days. I even found out that I was an "asura". Lamentably we have not come across another Joe, try and make it onto the forum more often. Health and spirits high I hope?

Asura? So am I, as it happens. I was born at 6:11, asura kala, so some witty, witty uncle picked up on my father's name ending, and named me after an Asura prince unbeaten in battle, unbeaten until Hanuman quite literally pissed him off.

Hang in there, buddy.

You are acting like a girl who brings in irrelevant things in an argument just to score a point over her BF.
We are SORRY, baby. It's our fault please Don't CRY NO MORE !!!!

hun jaan de weera ....bachhe ki jaan lega kya :omghaha::omghaha:

any way this chat by muslims specially pakisties by pakistanies tells it all but they will never change till ....quayamat

Last edited by a moderator:
No time to get on line any more. Life is a rending of cloth and gnashing of teeth - except when 'enry 'iggins gets involved.

Mate, when referencing good old 'enry 'iggins and 'lisa Doolittle, please link to the play rather than the movie. The play (especially the ending) was infinitely superior, IMO. Although the songs in the movie were superlative, I must admit.

Osama was not killed in Pakistan. Kasab was not Pakistani. PAkistan won 1965 war. And We didn't surrender to India in 1971 :cheesy:

well if you want you can teach me some grammar? but first tell do i need to be a expert to recognize a accent like you said?

No, you need to be "an" expert.
@Joe Shearer : Now that you have put that movie on my mind, this fellow's question reminds me of this:

Eliza: "Didn't I saaiy that?"
Higgins: "No Eliza, you didn't saaiy that. You didn't even 'say' that."

Asura? So am I, as it happens. I was born at 6:11, asura kala, so some witty, witty uncle picked up on my father's name ending, and named me after an Asura prince unbeaten in battle, unbeaten until Hanuman quite literally pissed him off.

Hang in there, buddy.

Hang in there, buddy.

Ah I see. Well, its not all that bad. We also have a gaggle of more informed and balanced members too, but one misses the good old days of fundoo thrashing and being the subject of all that ire. :cheers:

Hopefully we will see more of you in the days to come. Till then, may good fortune and health be with you.

Osama was not killed in Pakistan. Kasab was not Pakistani. PAkistan won 1965 war. And We didn't surrender to India in 1971 :cheesy:

china sent planets to spy on india, pakistan sent birds to spy on india,
indians have " bigger" "dicks" then pakistanis lmfao.
indian economy grew more then pakistani economy.
isi trianed indian elephants to attack indians lol.

these are all indians myth in case you guy still believe in them.

well if you want you can teach me some grammar? but first tell do i need to be a expert to recognize a accent like you said?

I REALLY don't want; I do too much of it on a daily basis already. And the answer to your second question is, yes and no.

One can make broad distinctions without being an expert, but forensic evidence is something else. Only a trained and qualified expert's opinion counts. It's OK for fun on PDF, nowhere else.

I REALLY don't want; I do too much of it on a daily basis already. And the answer to your second question is, yes and no.

One can make broad distinctions without being an expert, but forensic evidence is something else. Only a trained and qualified expert's opinion counts. It's OK for fun on PDF, nowhere else.

well no **** sherlock lol

No, you need to be "an" expert.
@Joe Shearer : Now that you have put that movie on my mind, this fellow's question reminds me of this:

Eliza: "Didn't I saaiy that?"
Higgins: "No Eliza, you didn't saaiy that. You didn't even 'say' that."

If only cogency and coherency were common attributes. I have oft lamented their loss on this forum.

But then, you must learn to spot an exercise in sheer futility for what it truly is, a cornucopia of inane notions plaguing you till you wind up with a sentient tumor.:hang2:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom