What's new

Pakistani Kurtas a hit among Indian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
india loves its muslims and hindus and sikhs and chritsians

we know how to make money from trash
lmfao, even veena out smarts you guys, she only dated ashmit for publicity (thats what she is known for, she dated pakistani celebrities for fame too)

well small movies pave way for bigger gains, for example if the trade is made, then pakistan will open more, the PCB struggle to bring foreigners in pakistan is an initiation of opening pakistan to the world and thus more investment

peace need to come one way or another

exactly and need to give away taj mehal to central asia perhaps too

Sorry mate,
Maybe this friendship & peace is giving a ,hidden way to the, NATO supplies, from which , our very un-honest govt! is going to make billions of dollars, & surly will going to put all this illegal wealth, into some other SWISS accounts! On the name of india pAkistan kurta peace & trade friendship?
Plz Remember, without solving kashmir problem! PEACE between INDIA & PAKISTAN will never last long!
Anyway good luck to INDIANS, who will get full bite of a CAKE (nato-supplies)
Well for us(pakistanis) we are happy to see, your bollywood movies!
We(pakistanis) are still very happy to see , your IPL series, even you had banned, our players!
We (pakistanis) heavly belive, in our un-honest & crupt political govt, who is taking away even our rooti, from our hands!
& so on we begg ur, pardon to buy our kurta's, so we can become most richest, nation on earth, bari kirpa hoo gi!:cheers:
This the friendship, for which we ( pakistani)s e took a part from UNITED ROYAL INDIA!

Nah, believe me, Veena is the one in a 180 million case. Our trash landed in India and is being considered gold there :disagree:

Sonia Jehan, the granddaughter of the Pakistan’s Legend Noor Jehan married Vivek Narain, an Indian Hindu, and living in Delhi. What about that?

Dina Wadia, the only daughter of Jinnah, married Neville, an Indian Parsi, and lived in India. What about that?

Sonia Jehan, the granddaughter of the Pakistan’s Legend Noor Jehan married Vivek Narain, an Indian Hindu, and living in Delhi. What about that?

Dina Wadia, the only daughter of Jinnah, married Neville, an Indian Parsi, and lived in India. What about that?

Dunno bout Sonia, but Dina was disowned by her father years before the partition as she married a non-Muslim. Hence, now no longer part of the Jinnah family, she had no choice but to live in India with her new Parsi husband :rolleyes:

1. Afghans are native of Afghanistan.

2. There are million of pathans in India too and for the fact of the matter pakistan have came out of India by ur logic shalwar kurta is a dress of India

1) Afghans = Pathan ethnically...one of the older names of KPK was Afghania.
2) There's a few thousand pathan in India, nearly 30 million in Pakistan and like 10 million in Afghanistan :azn:

This shows u don't know what ur talking.

Right back at ya bro :disagree:

Pakistani girls are 100x better than Indians girls and way more classy.

I want nothing to do with Indians.

***** please

You can't even tell how 90% of the girls in your country look like because their faces are all covered up . :rofl:
Anyway , how about real facts

Number of Miss world titles won by India - 5
Pakistan - 0
Miss World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now please don't start saying it's because of the population and blah blah. Venezuela has won more titles than India

Now Miss Universe Titles

India

2 titles
1 runner up
1 second runner up
1 third runner up

Pakistan

Miss Universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Classy yeah right. If you define classy as wearing a black Burkha , then surely yes.

That's not even the end LOL

Miss Asia Pacific
India
3 titles
6 first runner ups
2 second runner ups

Pakistan , as usual
Miss Asia Pacific International - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway , everyone has their own choice. You don't like Indian girls , I don't like Pakistani girls. But there's no need for long winded generalised statements like someone is xx times better when facts say something totally opposite.

I won't increase your misery by posting other titles such as Miss earth where Pakistani has 0 titles again and India has more than 0

Edit Actually , on a second thought , i will
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Earth

^ You seriously use Miss Universe and all these events to figure out which country has better looking women. :lol: No wonder you have no idea what you're talking about.

Btw, bharati women, typically, are ugly. BUTT ugly.

^ You seriously use Miss Universe and all these events to figure out which country has better looking women. :lol: No wonder you have no idea what you're talking about.

Btw, bharati women, typically, are ugly. BUTT ugly.

Do you even know how to read and write
Miss Universe is an annual international beauty contest that is run by the Miss Universe Organization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe

Now what does beauty mean genius? It's obviously to judge beauty. If you are too dumb to understand that , cannot be helped.
And one can easily see it is indeed to judge beauty , because western countries and India have won , and countries such as Bangladesh , China , Sri Lanka and Pakistan have 0 or few titles:lol:

Btw , Pakistani women , typically , are ugly , BUTT ugly. No way to disprove it is there?

You can think what you want. :lol: Some guys find fat women beautiful. :lol:

The typical bharati guy deep down knows that Pakistani women are exponentially better than their bharati uglies.

Bhai, Kurta wala thread to chor do, ye phat gaya to bas chaddi baki reh jayegi.

Sharm karo kuch.

***** please

You can't even tell how 90% of the girls in your country look like because their faces are all covered up . :rofl:

LOL, and how can you? The very claim that 90% of the girls are all covered up shows you know nothing :woot: Or maybe you do but you're desperately shooting anything that comes to your mind.
Most girls only wear a dupatta and like half not even that.

O, and all those "miss" this "miss" that you're quoting hardly mean anything when over half the chicks in your country look ---- :disagree: I'm sure you (secretly) agree with me

Btw , Pakistani women , typically , are ugly , BUTT ugly. No way to disprove it is there?

You're fellow Indians think otherwise ;)

You can think what you want. :lol: Some guys find fat women beautiful. :lol:

The typical bharati guy deep down knows that Pakistani women are exponentially better than their bharati uglies.

The typically Bharti guy doesn't even look up Pakistani women , nor does he join defence forums to argue things like this.
The typical Pakistani guy doesn't even know how 90% of the girls in his country look because of what I said earlier.

Do you even know how to read and write
Miss Universe is an annual international beauty contest that is run by the Miss Universe Organization.

Miss Universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now what does beauty mean genius? It's obviously to judge beauty. If you are too dumb to understand that , cannot be helped.
And one can easily see it is indeed to judge beauty , because western countries and India have won , and countries such as Bangladesh , China , Sri Lanka and Pakistan have 0 or few titles:lol:

Again? :lol: Using beauty contests to judge how beautiful women in some countries are? :lol: You need help. How old are you? Does someone seriously have to point out the problem in using such metrics?

The typically Bharti guy doesn't even look up Pakistani women , nor does he join defence forums to argue things like this.
The typical Pakistani guy doesn't even know how 90% of the girls in his country look because of what I said earlier.

Oh but the bharati guys do. :lol:

Also, please stop making statistics on your mind and then posting them as official statistics. :lol:

God whts going on this thread!
This thread does,nt reflects any thing called economy or development!
Frist that was ,kurta & now its about, family of M.A.JINNAH, then its became a chitchat of beauty competion , & now its miss world,miss universe...hell, its not economy & devlopment bt everything else!

i know at least 3 pakistani muslim girls married to indian hindus and living in india.
Doesnt mean they are easy,. only very broad minded.

Your Indian muslims are practically the same as hindus.

I know a couple of Indian muslims here and they talk about Islam as if it is hindusim. LOL, one guy was having a general discussion with me and he is like he was using the 'Hindu version of karma' to relate to Quran.

There are lots of other similarities i have noted in their general life.

- They are mostly vegetarians
- Most don't go to mosques to pray
- Are superstitious believers i.e astronomy, astrology
- Some Marry Hindus
- Some try to touch feet upon greeting
- Nod their heads in a roundable way
- Language accent
- Caste Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom