What's new

Pakistani Kurtas a hit among Indian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Indians why are you so jealous? Indian girls at my university would die to go out with me.

ya i heard the same thing abt pakistani girls who mostly are like veena malik and will die to come out with indian guys like ur veena malik who is dating a indian Ashmit patel

The spread of shared language (Urdu), music (sufi, folk, popular), traditions, food (especially meat based), jewellery and dressing (especially shalwar kameez and similar) are a gift of Muslim civilisation in India, an atmosphere of religious tolerance and pluralism was the prime cause that created the fusion of two distinct cultures.

When you say 'Khalistan' fantasy why do you forget your very own fantasy of 'Akhand Bharat' created long time ago even before the idea of a separate homeland for Sikhs was even floated.

It is a gift of muslim civilization which is a part of india till now, PAKISTAN DOES NOT OWN ISLAM.

ya i heard the same thing abt pakistani girls who mostly are like veena malik and will die to come out with indian guys like ur veena malik who is dating a indian Ashmit patel

Nah, believe me, Veena is the one in a 180 million case. Our trash landed in India and is being considered gold there :disagree:

india loves its muslims and hindus and sikhs and chritsians

Nah, believe me, Veena is the one in a 180 million case. Our trash landed in India and is being considered gold there :disagree:
we know how to make money from trash

I'm just going to refrain from posting on this thread as Indians will get me banned.

Really should put this in a comedy section !
I really can't understand, how pakistani economy! Can get any benefit from this pakistani kurta's getting popular in india?
Guss me what ? Its the best time , that admin of pdf, should install a , fashion section?
Its really stunning, that no one is intersted, in the. Explosures of dr SAMMAR MUBARAK on newone, chanel ,who was telling pakistanis that, pakistan. Can become. ASIAN TIGER in just 2 to 4 yearss!!!
Its really horrible, to see our irresponsible attitude, as a nation, which is in deep & dangerously, grave economic situation.

Really should put this thread, in a brutal comedy section !
Guss me what ? Its the best time , that admin of pdf, should install a , fashion section?

no my friend, issue with pakistan is hatred against india. if kashmir is solved PA will think that terror can achieve anything and keep diong it. for eg if there is any internal issue in india involving muslims, PA will send teorror to destabilize india.
So issue with Pak is hatred towards india and not kashmir.

I dont think Pakistanis hate Indians. Its actually the other way round. But if the people from both countries are able to meet each other and move across the borders more easily, a lot of these stereotypes will be shattered :)

For your information, Pakistanis are one of the few people in the world left today that wear their own clothes. Exclude Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. Just see rest of the 90% of the people living in the country.

Correction: Its not pakistani dress its Afghani dress, the shalwar kurta or pathani suit.

Correction: Its not pakistani dress its Afghani dress, the shalwar kurta or pathani suit.

Are Pathan not Pakistani? Also going by that logic half of your Indian culture originates from Muslims/Foreigners :smokin:

Times of India is famous for publishing fakes and gutter news :tdown:

The "Aman ki Asha" is Times of India's program so its just doing everything to promote it.

Then there is weak puppet PM MMS who is doing everything to harm India and its interest and industries while doing everything to help pakistan. :rolleyes:

Really should put this in a comedy section !
I really can't understand, how pakistani economy! Can get any benefit from this pakistani kurta's getting popular in india?
Its really stunning, that no one is intersted, in the. Explosures of dr SAMMAR MUBARAK on newone, chanel ,who was telling pakistanis that, pakistan. Can become. ASIAN TIGER in just 2 to 4 yearss!!!
Its really horrible, to see our irresponsible attitude, as a nation, which is in deep & dangerously, grave economic situation.

Really should put this thread, in a brutal comedy section !

well small movies pave way for bigger gains, for example if the trade is made, then pakistan will open more, the PCB struggle to bring foreigners in pakistan is an initiation of opening pakistan to the world and thus more investment

peace need to come one way or another

Are Pathan not Pakistani? Also going by that logic half of your Indian culture originates from Muslims/Foreigners :smokin:

exactly and need to give away taj mehal to central asia perhaps too

Are Pathan not Pakistani?

1. Afghans are native of Afghanistan.

2. There are million of pathans in India too and for the fact of the matter pakistan have came out of India by ur logic shalwar kurta is a dress of India. :woot:

Also going by that logic half of your Indian culture originates from Muslims/Foreigners :smokin:

This shows u don't know what ur talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom