What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Waar will Go beyond 12crore in Pakistan.And Only in UAE,UK,Malaysia and USA it will gross more than 3million dollars.

The other major problem i see in Pakistan.There are no cinemas in whole of KPK and Balochistan.(more than 30million people combined and if we add FATA than 35million people)

We are extremely short of cinemas.How can odd 50-60 cinemas cover the cost of 2.5million dollars budget movie alone in Pakistan?

We need to have atleast 200 cinemas in Pakistan.Than our bigger budget movies can make profit in Pakistan otherwise not.

And considering with the faster Pace the the cinemas are being built in Pakistan.I am sure within the next 5 years we might be having 150-200 multiplex cinemas in Pakistan

And what about pashto movies if there is no cinema in KPK? Or they are released directly to DVD?

The guy in the middle is Bilal Lashari, director of the film. I think he is Baloch if im not wrong.

302491_273470332692801_141872589185910_832534_159597396_n.jpg

This thread is most hillarious, A Pakistani movie with India shown as the bad boy will obviously be a hit. Of course some good direction and screen play would not hurt.

But to see Pakistanis mocking Indians about India not being a market, oh pls.. Get real guys :D

Oh like Indian don't create this type of films. huh

There is a huge list of movies against Pakistan what if we had one.

oo bhai we have just 30 - 40 Cinemas .... LOLZzzz from where WAAR earn 1.4 in first day LOL you guyz have thousands of Cinemas across India :D hahhahahah lol @ your post

First I thought it was a joke by nadeem paracha but some other SAFMA guys are actually saying that zaid Hamid played role in writing off script off movie waar

First I thought it was a joke by nadeem paracha but some other SAFMA guys are actually saying that zaid Hamid played role in writing off script off movie waar

LOL Zaid hamid ka koi lena dena nahe hey is movie kay saath yaar .... aur SAFMA may saray c***** akhatay howay howay hain... Najam sehti woh hindu kuti Marvi.S aur pata nahe koon koon Aman kay tamshay kiliye chalangay martay rahtay hain so leave this **** SAFMA mujhe tu samaj nahe ati asi ORGANIZATIONS ko kistarhan kaam karnay ke ijazat hey mulk may...

Another interestingly high budget film is underway and this time it is going to define a Pakistani genre. Moor in Pashto means Mother, its about the decline of Pakistan's railway and its effects to the people.

Many parts of this movie are filmed in Balochistan. We would see beauty of Balochistan landscape in this movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what about pashto movies if there is no cinema in KPK? Or they are released directly to DVD?

The guy in the middle is Bilal Lashari, director of the film. I think he is Baloch if im not wrong.

Yes he is Baloch & this thing proves that Baloch are not less patriots than others .............

There are many cinemas in KPK.But none of them is a multiplex cinema.

Yaara wohi old style projector wale cinemas hay.

Another interestingly high budget film is underway and this time it is going to define a Pakistani genre. Moor in Pashto means Mother, its about the decline of Pakistan's railway and its effects to the people.

Many parts of this movie are filmed in Balochistan. We would see beauty of Balochistan landscape in this movie.

would surely watch this movie.love the background music

There are many cinemas in KPK.But none of them is a multiplex cinema.

Yaara wohi old style projector wale cinemas hay.

would surely watch this movie.love the background music

Bas dua karo k is film k release hoty hoty aik multiplex cinema ban jaye :lol:

Thanks God they shot the movie in Pakistan unlike "Mein Aik Din Laut Kay Aaunga" which was shot in india. Since the begining of the movie i recognize the place was india by watching people on the streets. One can clearly differentiate between indians & Pakistanis...even Karachities look different from indians.

Thanks God they shot the movie in Pakistan unlike "Mein Aik Din Laut Kay Aaunga" which was shot in india. Since the begining of the movie i recognize the place was india by watching people on the streets. One can clearly differentiate between indians & Pakistanis...even Karachities look different from indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom