What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Chalta hai yaar. After Gadar we have no right to complain :lol:

Sunny-Deol-in-Gadar-Ek-Prem-Katha-Sardar.jpg

So nothing is wrong if Pakistani film shows India as adversary because the both countries are.

So far as helping terrorism is concern, It is just a Pakistani tactic to cover up the harboring terrorism from Pakistani soil. Pakistan has always failed to provide any evidence to India helping terrorists in Pakistan. At least they can convince her people by movie.

Which countries? :what:

I Dont have the list but read this in the official pak cinema page on fb.

Other than This Waar has created record in Pakistan

arly estimates for Waar are 1.5-1.75 Cr (15-17.5 million) on first day from 52 screens. Actuals and officials coming very soon. It has believe to have broken record of highest ever film operner in Pakistan. No movie is believed to have made as much in the past on its first day.
Pakistani Cinema [Official Fan Page]

Eid Day Box Office Collections in Pak.

Waar Day 1 = 1.8Cr
Boss Day 1 = 25Lac

New Record by Waar
Great Job Waar

Unofficial though

Does Pakistan have the needed cinema chains/theaters to recover the cost of their BIGGEST MOVIE EVER?

How is the box-office response?

Does Pakistan have the needed cinema chains/theaters to recover the cost of their BIGGEST MOVIE EVER?

No we play movies on donkey carts, retrofitted as screens.

I Dont have the list but read this in the official pak cinema page on fb.

Other than This Waar has created record in Pakistan

Unofficial though

The premier was at Bahria Town :D

Review from fb pages

Haider Hashmi Great Movie janab .. 2nd show at sozo world amazing screen play and direction.. superb back score..Direction of BIlal ahead then any hollywood action director.. hamza superb choice very good face expressions and emotions.. chemistry wid aisha seems too good.. bilal shows a very wise act to take shan in lead.. shan in my point of view now ahead then robert de nero and ofocurse jhon trovolota.. and i must say .. bilal recmended to shamon to watch broken arrow the acting of jhon trovolta as expressions were like him.. but he give 100% result but shan was superb in any scene.. 1st half little slow and 2nd half uffffffffffffffffff blown away ... audience even forgot to blink their eyes .. hamza give power at the scene of truck but a muslim always recite kalma shahdet not the national anthem at end time .. any way ...at last i must said.. pakistanies showed dustbin to indian cinema from mhsa and zinda bhag and now the world class movie WAAR.. that is a waar on indian cinema in pakistan....Qayaas back ground was good but just at two scenes..that was too good as movie is with urdu subtitling... i dont know why director aviod to use wrods of ttp taliban and indian raw.. as both agents were from indian agency... and there can create an sequence of fight between laxshmi and aisha khan .. and in my point of view mesha end should shown from the hand of aisha kahn a staking revenge of his brother..any way highly recmended.. dont miss at all.. we love pakistan

Ibn Azhar Movie WAAR @ Cinepex on Eid Night

By all means , if the long awaited movie WAAR can be described in few words than its is a thrilling experience that literally puts you right on the edge of your seat due to its mind blowing,jaw dropping and eye popping cinematography.The credit goes to young,educated and talented Bilal Lashari .... but that's not all about it !

The weak links are too obvious to a serious movie watcher.How a movie can be termed as wholesome without an inch of comedy, romance or worth remembering music.Movie is dead serious from head to tail and that makes it a rough overdose ....but that's not all about it !

The most serious lapse on a movie with high hopes attached is its alarmingly weak story line.It has hardly a worth mentioning story line which neither creates curiosity nor evokes carving for what next?
How less attention has been paid to story-line shows that most of efforts was on special effects and fight scenes only.Movie outclassed in one aspect but failed miserably in the other...but that's not all about it !

Patriotism and frequent appearance of flag as well as pointed fingers on enemy across the border was done sensibly.Yet the core issue of cross border terrorism should have been more elaborated upon.It mixed many things and did not do justice with all....but that's not all about it !

In acting Ali Azmat was pathetic, Shaan was average ,Aisha khan was good but Shamoon Abbasi in the roll of villian as an Indian Spy was excellent. Bilal Lashari chose for himself the roll of a sniper and was an intelligent choice.Clothing and styling was all men and women in black type....but that's not all about it !

Movie do have similarity with Sharukh Khan's "Main Hoon Na ".The theme of personal tragedy,an angry hero ,animosity with villian at a more personal /professional level all wrapped in patriotism for the final revenge is quite old....but that's not all about it !

This Movie being mainly a visual / action experience deserves to be seen on bigger screen and would get high ratings from teenage boys and men. Ladies ,families and kids would hardly enjoy it ..but that's not all about it !

Good or Bad,Hit or flop, with its stunning visuals and special effects Bilal Lashari has raised the bar....but that's not all about it !
Comparison to Bolly wood ???.......Well still a long long way to go......but at least the journey has started .

Above all the movie is "Made in Pakistan"....and that's all about it!

My Rating : 3.5/5

Atleast They did great showing how Indians look like in shape and size while Indians show us like Pakistan of 80s and Hollywood shows us like Afghans.
Even in 1 hollywood movie showing Karachi Afghan police personnels in their own uniform were shown as Pakistani Police……:coffee:
Well story is great but there is a bit of drama but it's not like completely un realistic & un believeable……:coffee:
Should be appreciated……:tup:

the difference between indian movies and pakistani movies is that indian movies are relatively versatile , a lot of indian movies belong to the romatic-comedy , comedy and action genre.
there are a lot of problems in india as well naxalism, poverty etc etc but we don't just keep making these serious movies on national security issues night and day , movies are there to entertain people and make them forget their worries.
Most of the pakistani movies are like 'pakistan is in a big trouble and we need to fight' ,LOL man you guys need to relax!

And no offense i don't understand why pakistanies speak in a fake british accent whenever you switch over to english , you can see it everywhere in the trailer.

movie overall cost is 170million pkr

and it had already earned 17million pkr on first day in 52 theaters.While from tomorrow onwards in 74-76 cinemas.

usually on Eid ul Adha on first day in Pakistan the people usually remain at home and are busy with the meat the whole day.

but still from the initial response i can go beyond atleast double the budget in Pakistan while it is also said to be relaased in other countries including UK,UAE,.these 2 countries i know but in total in 26 countries

The premier was at Bahria Town :D

I am in Bannu otherwise if i was in abbottabad i would have surely watched it in pindi.The other problem is i have papers starting on 21 oct and had to reach abbottabad tomorrow :(

And no offense i don't understand why pakistanies speak in a fake british accent whenever you switch over to english , you can see it everywhere in the trailer.

If you can fake it, it is real.
One of em chicks has american accent too.
in any case someone's accent should nt be an issue. Shows too much pettiness!
Its is just a movie at the end of the day and you should enjoy it as such if you
wish to watch it!

No we play movies on donkey carts, retrofitted as screens.
You got me wrong. It was not a jibe at all. But, some gyaans from Bollywood:-

1) A movie with too much English words won't become a mass movie.Hence, too much dependence on multiplexes.In India 30%-35% revenue is collected from multiplexes. But, in Pakistan it is probably less than 5%. So, for recovering cost, a movie must be a mass movie if it is a big budget film.

2) Overseas rights give no money to distributors and exhibitors. It's sold at a fixed price and it's gone forever. It's the international norm.

That is why I raised the cost recovery issue.

the difference between indian movies and pakistani movies is that indian movies are relatively versatile , a lot of indian movies belong to the romatic-comedy , comedy and action genre.
there are a lot of problems in india as well naxalism, poverty etc etc but we don't just keep making these serious movies on national security issues night and day , movies are there to entertain people and make them forget their worries.
Most of the pakistani movies are like 'pakistan is in a big trouble and we need to fight' ,LOL man you guys need to relax!

Sir ji Pakistan Bari Jazbati Qoum Hay,samjha kr

I will count Waar 1st Pakistani Action movie on nationl security & serious issues……:coffee:
you gotta fetch some info brodra :pop:

Back
Top Bottom