What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Any Pakistani.... Any idea if 'Waar' releasing in US..... if so plz let me know.

Since we are friends with America, I think You will see Iron-Man, Batman, Superman etc. also fighting to save India.

Hadh hai yaar.. Kya din aa gaye hain PDF ke..

US is not a reliable friend and you know it..

So how is the film ? Anyone who has watched it, please rate it from scale of 1-10.

Bollywood levels up now .....KRRISH 3 - Official Theatrical Trailer (Exclusive)

:omghaha:

Will we see Wolverine, Magneto and Professor Xavier too in this movie..

:rofl:

So how is the film ? Anyone who has watched it, please rate it from scale of 1-10.

I would rate it 9/10

There are some places they can do a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @mafiya @nuclearpak @AUz @RazPaK @Imran Khan @nick_indian @Ayush and others please post what Indian media and analyst s are saying about this movie but still although I don't like films but still its to fun to watch Indians crying man we have made only one anti India movie and they have gone insane and it is based on reality their former army chief admitted it just recently @Areesh @Stealth @tarrar @A.Rafay @Alpha 1

Yes you are right & Indians are crying ever where.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just a movies guys, calm the heck down:cheesy:.

22 Pages on a movie, Pakistanis sure love to live in a fantasy world.

Its just a movies guys, calm the heck down:cheesy:.

22 Pages on a movie, Pakistanis sure love to live in a fantasy world.

:enjoy:

Hajmola-Tablets-Hony-imli-500x500.jpg

Oh GOD.

WHY? WHY?

Because you add the characters similar to X-Men in your film.

Any Pakistani.... Any idea if 'Waar' releasing in US..... if so plz let me know.

Most of part is in english. So I think the will also release in US.

Most of part is in english. So I think the will also release in US.

Cinema houses have enjoyed an immense footfall for both ‘Boss’ and ‘Waar’ during the Eid holidays. It seems that consumers have enjoyed the Pakistani film ‘Waar’ and have made it a first choice to go and watch on Eid. This proves that locals have flocked to a local movie, which is just the way it should be and points towards a positive direction in the revival of local cinema in Pakistan.

Whilst it seems that ‘Boss’ has come as a second choice, looking at the numbers more closely, it seems that ‘Boss’ has probably done better than ‘Waar’. ‘Waar’ was given a substantially larger number of screens as compared to ‘Boss’. For example, in Atrium, Karachi and Centaurus, Islamabad, the proportion of screens allocated to ‘Waar’ verses ‘Boss’ was approximately 20 to ‘Waar’ and six to ‘Boss’ per day. In Shabistan/Prince, Lahore, the allocation was five to ‘Boss’ and four to ‘Waar’ per day. In utilisation numbers, screens with ‘Boss’ have been running nearly full shows, including very late night shows (post 1am) nationwide as compared to ‘Waar’, which faired very well but did not get 100 percent utilisation for all shows. Shabistan/Prince, Lahore enjoyed a footfall of over 10,000 consumers over the three holidays, of which 3,000 came to watch ‘Waar’ versus the majority turning to watch ‘Boss’.

This doesn’t come as a surprise as ‘Boss’ has been headed to be Akshay Kumar’s biggest opener worldwide. The media coverage and stunts that Akshay Kumar himself has propagated had created a colossal hype on the film. In India, the movie has made Rs 31.20 crores in just three days of its release. With Rs 15 crores as an opening day collection, ‘Boss’ has become the fourth highest opener in India of 2013 after ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ and ‘Race 2’.

Whilst both ‘Boss’ and ‘Waar’ have had an avid following, both helped by the unusually long Eid holidays followed by a weekend, it remains interesting as to how both will fare in the upcoming weeks. ‘Waar’ with the serious annotation on the war on terror, with ‘Boss’ being an entertaining family film, cinema-houses expect to collect large revenues as both films get even more exposure through word of mouth and media coverage. pr

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Now guys please Relax...
Waar production cost was 2million $s...
which the producers are never gonna get back with movie running only in pakistan.....
Go watch a bollywood movie...chilla relax....:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom