What's new

Pakistani PM heckled during USIP address

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL One paid moron stands up with a placard and this nut job is having a wet dream. LMAO

First take care of the rape endemic in your country because you're not doing a very marvellous job at that.

The Helm Post: India: Gang Rape Epicenter of the World

Try convincing the world you're not the rape epicentre of the world. You would yourself a huge favour.

Very typical Pakistani response. Is that your answer to everything ?

begging Japan ?? haha... you should first read about Sino-japanese competition for business deal acquisition.
In your country people are dying for food your Govt can't provide basic facilities to its citizens no toilets widespread rape violence everywhere people are being killed by majority for eating their likings.

Dear OP you promised @Slav Defence Bhai to stop trolling and here you started and thread based on twitter source. A potentially troll infested thread soon it will convert into abusive trolling,

I know what i have promised but if you feel my post/thread is in violations of any rules please liberally use the report button.

My take on the issue? Take the soft loan dude. Use the money to build toilets for women so that they don't get raped in open fields.

India lack of toilets increase rape attacks on women - BBC News

Toilets Could Protect Women In India From Getting Raped .

lack of creativity I see.

So first comes trains and soft loans and then rapes and toilets on a thread related to "your Pakistani Prime Minister being heckled and humiliated in a land where he went chest thumping to defame india."

buddy you shouldnt even waste your energy on this. Dont clean his rape obsessed mind.

lack of creativity I see.

So first comes trains and soft loans and then rapes and toilets on a thread related to "your Pakistani Prime Minister being heckled and humiliated in a land where he went chest thumping to defame india."

buddy you shouldnt even waste your energy on this. Dont clean his rape obsessed mind.

dont expect any logical discussion by him. He is simply not capable of it. Rape is on the top of his head always!

LOL One paid moron stands up with a placard and this nut job is having a wet dream. LMAO

First take care of the rape endemic in your country because you're not doing a very marvellous job at that.

The Helm Post: India: Gang Rape Epicenter of the World

Try convincing the world you're not the rape epicentre of the world. You would yourself a huge favour.
They are mutually exclusive. We may become the world cannibalism hotspot. Still won't stop us from funding freedom fighters in Balochistan. :angel:

They are mutually exclusive. We may become the world cannibalism hotspot. Still won't stop us from funding freedom fighters in Balochistan. :angel:

Meanwhile, China and Pakistan developing Baluchistan/Gwadar. Choke on that buddy.

One guy with placard and this guy has a hard one LOL

You think you're the only ones who know how to fund groups? LOL

Why are Indian Sikhs angry? - BBC News

_86218613_1f4dee72-9536-4320-b30c-03cca78c7a6a.jpg

We learn from you. And then do it better. :agree:

No, you suck. Really. You invented terror, but really suck at it. LOL

_86218616_d7f513a0-e6ab-489e-aed0-cd704f3533fb.jpg

What you going to do now? You got trouble everywhere. Dalits demanding their rights. Women standing up to your rape aggression. Sikhs demanding their rights. Dude...

so many Indians obsessed with Pakistani PM and Pakistan affairs- like if their pm modi was not enough of an obsession- :lol:-

indians are sick people- that need medications-

No, you suck. Really. You invented terror, but really suck at it. LOL

_86218616_d7f513a0-e6ab-489e-aed0-cd704f3533fb.jpg

What you going to do now? You got trouble everywhere. Dalits demanding their rights. Women standing up to your rape aggression. Sikhs demanding their rights. Dude...

Looks like Sarthak Ganguly is high on trolling, India is a not safe place anymore, I dont why Indians are chest thumping when they should be more concerned about rapes, sanitation and extremism which is turning India into a voodoo land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom