What's new

Pakistani PM heckled during USIP address

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't abuse your family or your religion even back than .. Apart from that -- ppl change over time .. But you surely haven't ....

As for balochistan getting "independence"... Just while you were crying another Baloch member from Kech joined (first thread - want to join army) and "followed" me...

There are more Baloch on this forum than Indian Sikhs here.. So ask them about the indian wet dream..:)

There are much more chances of Indian Sikhs gaining independence than balochistan seperating from Pakistan..

P.S: Ashura is observed not celebrated.

You are right that people change but you are not changed at all. As I said before I was well on topic before you came in and as usual you tried to suppress my voice. It never worked with me Pakistan Nationalist and it will never work.

Sorry I don;t know much about Muharram or Ashura, I am sorry for it.

You are right that people change but you are not changed at all. As I said before I was well on topic before you came in and as usual you tried to suppress my voice. It never worked with me Pakistan Nationalist and it will never work.

oye hraamkhor ...where r u ? i was searching this forum and then found you posting here. Come on FB and reply me ..

when ever you get this mesg ..do reply me ..

Let india pay some sum to low life scums... its not 71 and Blauchistan is far between Pak and ind...
99% person in blauch are pro Pakistani 1% who wants sepration either live in hills or out of Pak...

First you be a role model for us by giving self determination to Khalistan, Kashmir and the red corridor states

how about managng our own $hiT? you dont poke in Kashmir.. we dont poke in Balochistan.

how about managng our own $hiT? you dont poke in Kashmir.. we dont poke in Balochistan.

Kashmir is our own sh!t. We are a party to the dispute called as Kashmir.

Bid deal lol. Last time one Indians was claiming to be Baluch turned out to some some ugly guy from Mumbai. Couldn't speak a word of Baluchi.:lol:

Reactions: waz
Kashmir is our own sh!t. We are a party to the dispute called as Kashmir.

Its an integral part of India. Go to your part of occupied kashmir and cry as much as you want.

Bid deal lol. Last time one Indians was claiming to be Baluch turned out to some some ugly guy from Mumbai. Couldn't speak a word of Baluchi.:lol:
Big deal.* Almost all Kashmiri mujaheedin can't speak a word of Koshur. Even Pakistani Kashmiris here can't speak the language. :P

*Message passed to R&AW. Training in Balochi will now be done. :agree:

Its an integral part of India. Go to *** and cry as much as you want.

We have 36% of your integral part and would continue to meddle in the part that you occupy. No go cry over Baluchistan on twitter while we officially and openly support freedom movement of Kashmir.

Glad to see that we are playing the 1970-71 game again. Again. :agree:

From violently fighting against FC in the past to now displaying playcards. We won't mind this lame game of yours. :D

We have 36% of your integral part and would continue to meddle in the part that you occupy. No go cry over Baluchistan on twitter while we officially and openly support freedom movement of Kashmir.

Please do. Do meddle in it and we'll keep sending your angels to hell as we do there.

And nopes we are not crying over Balochistan..why should we... we are just watching the drama while balochistanis themselves are doing whatever needed to be done. they have our moral support though and if needed sometimes the ticket to reach these kind of seminars and also some plackards :D

Big deal.* Almost all Kashmiri mujaheedin can't speak a word of Koshur. Even Pakistani Kashmiris here can't speak the language. :P

*Message passed to R&AW. Training in Balochi will now be done. :agree:

Fake Baluchis, Fake Kashmiris, Fake Sindhis. God are all Indians unemployed or work as IT guys with fake names like Paul, Micheal etc.:o:

Fake Baluchis, Fake Kashmiris, Fake Sindhis. God are all Indians unemployed or work as IT guys with fake names like Paul, Micheal etc.:o:
Hello Jaanbaz, let me transfer your call to xyz...please stay on the line... :D

That man with the plackard looks angry. Pakistan should be fair and while it talks about kashmir in UN, it should also give Balochistan its freedom.

Indians on this forum don't even know the structure of balochistan lol ... baloch run by tribes which are dependent on 70. out of only 1 who is sitting ABROAD (Mari) talking about this shit lol the reason UN not even USA interested to talk about this where as Jammu & kashmir is disputed territory and kashmirrs freedom movement acknowledge by whole world :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Please do. Do meddle in it and we'll keep sending your angels to hell as we do there.

And nopes we are not crying over Balochistan..why should we... we are just watching the drama while balochistanis themselves are doing whatever needed to be done. they have our moral support though and if needed sometimes the ticket to reach these kind of seminars and also some plackards :D

For first part we are already doing that would continue to that in future too.

As for second part. Seminars and playcard won't be much of our concern. If violence declines in Baluchistan like it has then who cares about some stupid seminar or playcards anyways. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom