What's new

Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs: Munawar Hasan

its jst one way, of one eyed thinking , i must put here?
did genrl ZIA said in any of his, speaches that grow breads & kill eachothers?
the time he was, fighting a covert war with a super power, hungry for hotwaters, at that time RONALD REGAN was wellcoming the, beareded islamic gurus from war front of afghanistan!
just because, the cause was same, enemy was same?
only thing was, the fight was right & jihad was right?
sorry but to let you know, that if genrl ZIA was still living , we would not hve these political, thugs using these terrorsits on the name of islam?
clear it from your mind!
we hve enough, of this damocrazy!

I knew somebody will come with "same old songs" of hot waters etc etc... etc. Just take a sip of coffee, tea or "whatever" you like and try to find
  • how many religious schools were in Pakistan before 1977 and how many were at the time of 18th August 1988
  • Who made almost compulsory a prayer break in educational institutes and other public offices and how people with certain religious mind set became "influential" in public departments.
  • could you please confirm with any of you friend with military background how religion was put in first place after 1977.
  • Also try to find how some agencies worked as catalyst in hatching of some ethnic and religious groups
  • how many in political elite even in PPP are hatched by military mafia, my chick doesn't come out of snake's egg, hope you already know this law of Nature.
  • Now if God forbid if Zia-i-Haq would have been living now. the situation would have been beyond anybody's imagination. We don't want to have nightmare's feeling even thinking of it

Hope you will try to do some search, its pretty easy these days because of internet.

I knew somebody will come with "same old songs" of hot waters etc etc... etc. Just take a sip of coffee, tea or "whatever" you like and try to find
  • how many religious schools were in Pakistan before 1977 and how many were at the time of 18th August 1988
  • Who made almost compulsory a prayer break in educational institutes and other public offices and how people with certain religious mind set became "influential" in public departments.
  • could you please confirm with any of you friend with military background how religion was put in first place after 1977.
  • Also try to find how some agencies worked as catalyst in hatching of some ethnic and religious groups
  • how many in political elite even in PPP are hatched by military mafia, my chick doesn't come out of snake's egg, hope you already know this law of Nature.
  • Now if God forbid if Zia-i-Haq would have been living now. the situation would have been beyond anybody's imagination. We don't want to have nightmare's feeling even thinking of it

Hope you will try to do some search, its pretty easy these days because of internet.
i think, you havnt have tasted what we, call LASSI?
thats why you forgot to mention, the islamic efforts introduced by ZAB, the frist ever civillian marshallaw chieif?
who banned alcohol in public in pakistan?
who went to declare AHMADIs non muslims?
ohh wasnt tht, was way before genrl shd ZIA UL HAQ?
yes he introduced hard, code of conduct because of the war he won, even after his death?
pakistan under, 3 of its militry leaders was far more better & progrsive in all terms!
but its a historical fact, that JI was against the creation of pakistan & also was the creators of political voilence in pakistan, who went to protest voilently in lahore against AHMADis , why the curfew been implemented then, cause its long before even ZIA could hve thought to become even a COAS?
just take the drink, & plz check the history of JI before even thinking to defend them, here!

Let me put an other idea, Lets ignore all the religiosity of every Mullah and Pro Mullah Pakistani, Lets fight this war for the sack of our country, for our freedom for our rights, Lets give a damn shit to wht religion says about it or wht religious zealots says about it.

i think, you havnt have tasted what we, call LASSI?
thats why you forgot to mention, the islamic efforts introduced by ZAB, the frist ever civillian marshallaw chieif?
who banned alcohol in public in pakistan?
who went to declare AHMADIs non muslims?
ohh wasnt tht, was way before genrl shd ZIA UL HAQ?
yes he introduced hard, code of conduct because of the war he won, even after his death?
pakistan under, 3 of its militry leaders was far more better & progrsive in all terms!
but its a historical fact, that JI was against the creation of pakistan & also was the creators of political voilence in pakistan, who went to protest voilently in lahore against AHMADis , why the curfew been implemented then, cause its long before even ZIA could hve thought to become even a COAS?
just take the drink, & plz check the history of JI before even thinking to defend them, here!

I dont know why ZAB even decades after his assassination itches at very sensitive place. There is now doubt ZAB was not angel but every body who wants to defend Zia's black deeds drags ZAB into discussions. ZAB did many things wrong. But even in his era religious minded people were not marked in public offices.
Which war Zia won, I think you have drunk Lassi too much that's why you also thinking that I am defending JI. Just a friendly advice take a nap and refresh yourself. Uniform lost the respect well in Zia's era, I will suggest go through the "Flight of the Falcon" please don't waste your time by whole book, just read "face off with Zia" chapter, if only 10% of the senior military leadership would had balls Pakistan would have been certainly in a much better shape.
JI and you your favorite rulers have long history of illicit relations, though in Gen.Eyub era Maududi was given capital punihment but things turned into friendly relations. Gen Yayah was given title of "Khalid bin Waleed sani" by jamat's mouth argons and who can forget the time whem Zia nad JI enjoyed echother.
What JI head said is exactly according to Psychology of mafia, at one time mafia becomes so stronger that it barks at its hatchers.

I dont know why ZAB even decades after his assassination itches at very sensitive place. There is now doubt ZAB was not angel but every body who wants to defend Zia's black deeds drags ZAB into discussions. ZAB did many things wrong. But even in his era religious minded people were not marked in public offices.
Which war Zia won, I think you have drunk Lassi too much that's why you also thinking that I am defending JI. Just a friendly advice take a nap and refresh yourself. Uniform lost the respect well in Zia's era, I will suggest go through the "Flight of the Falcon" please don't waste your time by whole book, just read "face off with Zia" chapter, if only 10% of the senior military leadership would had balls Pakistan would have been certainly in a much better shape.
JI and you your favorite rulers have long history of illicit relations, though in Gen.Eyub era Maududi was given capital punihment but things turned into friendly relations. Gen Yayah was given title of "Khalid bin Waleed sani" by jamat's mouth argons and who can forget the time whem Zia nad JI enjoyed echother.
What JI head said is exactly according to Psychology of mafia, at one time mafia becomes so stronger that it barks at its hatchers.
so you are the defender of JI, my freind nice to meet you?
check me before taking your dam horns against mine?
now we go , my way yes its called batmans way, in which there isnt any rspect to any of terrorists supporters?
the stupid son of daddy ayub khan, yes ZAB appointed genrl, ZIA right, was his decsion?
who went against ZAB politicly in 77?
who was declaring kaffir e azam to , quaid e azam , before even the creation of pakistan?
who then started to voilence in ayub era?
why in lahore curfew been establish by genrl AZAM ?
ok you are too naive or blind to see THE DAM SOVIET EMPIRE,s fall ?
ohh thats not happened because of its long enggagment in afghan war?
afghan war wasnt been planned or supported by PAKARMY under genrl zia?
so it means he selected the best one, from his genious mind?
forget it, all try the dam sattu, it wont wakes up your common sense for ever, you dam anti-pakistan mullha supporter?
further more, abuse is just waiting, come on!

Last edited:
Pathetic.
This low class arguement by these maulanas reminds me of the time when Halaku Khan was standing with his army outside Baghdad,while two so called 'aalims' at that time were arguing over white crow to be koshik or not! ('White crow is halal to eat or not')
Beware of such hypocrites who have always brought confusion for our people as well as mockery of Islam.
They will fight/argue till last breath,eventhough when hearing death knell getting closer to them.

Seems after US evac from Afghanistan , Pak army see no future of religious parties , specially JI. Stable democratic Afghanistan is best for Pakistan. Pakistan need to get out from clutches of religious parties.

These mullahs and extremists are the rats who abandon the ship and will go saudi when the country will sink. I am surprised that many members here supports them here

B
My dear friend , God- the most benevolent and merciful will also not come down too or send someone , to fix up the country . That responsibility lies with us , the nation !
Brother do you really believe that goons like Munawar Hassan going to fix this country ??? :what:

Why wasn't he arrested ?Or terminated by army/ISI?Bechara journalists ko darane waqt to bahot qabil hai.

so you are the defender of JI, my freind nice to meet you?
check me before taking your dam horns against mine?
now we go , my way yes its called batmans way, in which there isnt any rspect to any of terrorists supporters?
the stupid son of daddy ayub khan, yes ZAB appointed genrl, ZIA right, was his decsion?
who went against ZAB politicly in 77?
who was declaring kaffir e azam to , quaid e azam , before even the creation of pakistan?
who then started to voilence in ayub era?
why in lahore curfew been establish by genrl AZAM ?
ok you are too naive or blind to see THE DAM SOVIET EMPIRE,s fall ?
ohh thats not happened because of its long enggagment in afghan war?
afghan war wasnt been planned or supported by PAKARMY under genrl zia?
so it means he selected the best one, from his genious mind?
forget it, all try the dam sattu, it wont wakes up your common sense for ever, you dam anti-pakistan mullha supporter?
further more, abuse is just waiting, come on!

Now I can gauge the intensity of itching you are having by going through the language you used, you are calling me defender of JI. so either you are too dumb to understand or still under the influence of "LASSI"
Now a typical Zia lover who drags ZAB into every conversation, someone from PPP would answer about "stupid son of daddy" but I want to refresh your memories about the stories of Mrs Zia. How an air chief at that time continuously got extensions and what were whisperings about his/her relationship, I dont have to do anything with it but it is called a batman's story
Now you have some concerns about JI's ideology but you beloved leader Zia commonly known as "Jabra Peer" had love relations with JI, definitely you still under the influence of "LASSI" otherwise I will understand you are a member of that group of people who lives in Utopia
Army is tool of a state, whenever civil administration will order it will do quick march in streets you don't have to have any doubt about it
You called ZIA a genius and gave him credit of fall of the USSR, its not you fault "LASSI" has long time toxic effect some time it paralyze the thinking ability and causes loose and irrelevant thoughts.
You don't have to have double digit IQ to understand it was a conflict between two powers and US trapped her enemy, Zia was just an US instrument or more clearly a rental soldier.
You talk about anti Pakistan mullahs, when you come out effect of "LASSI" please call ISPR and ask while condemning JI's current ameer why appreciated words for Maududi who was hatcher of these gangsters, by the way that Jabra Peer also milked by Maududi for his religious grooming.
You said that abuse is just waiting , com on I know it is actually dilemma of followers of Zia and Maududi they are actually "Chuas of Shah Daulah" their thinking ability is snatched during their grooming we can feel soory for them but can not do any thing more. Only way is prevent the growth of their breed.
Oh, son of General Chisti, who was mentor of Genius Zia or Amir-ul-Momineen or Jabra Peer , what ever you want to call is sentenced for 9 month prison in England he was also under the influence of "LASSI" before flying back to pakistan
"LASSI"is really popular among this class......

Only Indian bullets can give that honour to a Pakistani soldier or what ? What a stupid comment

with shyt heads like this who needs enemies

Kanjar Moulvis only think about themselves and their power base.

Please do not take Islam down with you you assholes. Islam and God is the last thing on their minds.

theyre politicians.....with beards

It is unfortunate that innocent people get killed buy it is a war like situation and at times who is caughtup cannot be helped.

We are under a siege by by the army here and our cousins are battling the aggressor across the border, either side of the border the casualty is a pukhtoon.

I am no shia, Sunni, brelvi or anything else, i am just a Muslim a Pakistani, a Ghilzai.

The word Pak should be taken out of Pak army as a munafiq can never be Pak.

how can you call them munafiq when the real munafiqoon are those who repudiate Islam, send kids to become suicide bombers rather than productive members of society

and there is no "siege" --there is no war against particular tribes; its a war against a twisted anti-state ideology which is receiving external support....TTP,LeI and these types of groups are the biggest enemy of Pakhtuns

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom