What's new

Pakistani spy caught

Indian Muslim has first right (officially) over Indian resources. Muslim prisoners get Bryani in Jail (Kasab and Afzal). Muslims are praised like God by Kongress, Lallu, Mulayam. If Muslim want these guys can give there Izzat to them...

How can u claim Muslims are treated bad by India??? Muslims are god for Most of the leader of India. How can one disrespect his/her god?

Give it a rest dude.. The special treatment by political parties is a pure selfish vote bank politics. No matter how much we deny it, in India Muslims, specially the not so well to do kinds do attract a fair bit of suspicion (surely has gone down somewhat in last few years). Plus their average affluence levels and literacy levels which are lower than the country average dont do them any favors either. Even though this suspicion is more a result of Pakistan's anti India activities hidden behind the veil of religious shenanigans, at the end of it, the sufferers are the Indian citizens of Muslim faith.

If a guys have documents regarding army infrastructure, Air India pilots etc., who has been in Pakistan for sometime, what will an average Indian may think? That person may have a hidden agenda rather than his hobby to collect information.

Should Indian agencies wait for terrorist act based on these documents, or backtrack to the same information AFTER any terrible incident ?

Last time I checked that flags were raised by intelligence agencies but no action was taken which resulted in 26/11.

Its better safe than sorry.

Countries like US has laws according to which they can detain anyone on suspicion on a person threatening its natural security. How many terrorist attacks happen in US....they just don't take chances.

What would have ISI done if they caught an Indian lurking around collecting sensitive information and caught with it? Yeah I remember that person will spend his entire life in Pakistani jail.

China do the same. Even don't even allow to discuss anything against them on public forums, they jail poets coz they wrote something about government and democracy.

And these human rights activist will go to any length n support of these people rather than helping out the victims of past attacks. Ch

I will happily support any action taken by a government regarding these people coz one person's human rights are not above lives of 100.

Give it a rest dude.. The special treatment by political parties is a pure selfish vote bank politics. No matter how much we deny it, in India Muslims, specially the not so well to do kinds do attract a fair bit of suspicion (surely has gone down somewhat in last few years). Plus their average affluence levels and literacy levels which are lower than the country average dont do them any favors either. Even though this suspicion is more a result of Pakistan's anti India activities hidden behind the veil of religious shenanigans, at the end of it, the sufferers are the Indian citizens of Muslim faith.

Karan No matter what is the reason, The result is pro Muslim. Even still some one say Indian Muslims are second class citizen.

Muslims are treated first class citizen in India. They are given what they want...

Another indian muslim.

Crime : To be a muslim and to be an indian at the same time.

Indian Muslims are first class citizen, They can get whatever they want..

sadly.. it actually seems that way.
India's security apparatus is on a witch hunt.. and this time the targets are Indian Muslims.

Sadly.....A experience MOD is assuming such false predictions.

Another indian muslim.

Crime : To be a muslim and to be an indian at the same time.

LoL....ur talibaani friends are also muslims but they r so cruel.......That's why ur muslims talibanis kills ur muslim armies.

Muslim agaisnt muslim....How??????

Answer......-being a muslim won't save u from ur crimes against any human.

Indian Muslim has first right (officially) over Indian resources. Muslim prisoners get Bryani in Jail (Kasab and Afzal). Muslims are praised like God by Kongress, Lallu, Mulayam. If Muslim want these guys can give there Izzat to them...

How can u claim Muslims are treated bad by India??? Muslims are god for Most of the leader of India. How can one disrespect his/her god?

why are you now targeting the entire community retard? typical internet Hindu.............

Please.. assuage my concerns.. instead of coming up with cynical jibes on my post.

Ok tell me one thing, wouldn't ur post implicitly imply that the whole world is on a witch hunt???? That every muslim arrested for every terrorism related is actually a part of witchhunt??????

Haven't hindus been arrested in terror cases as well??? Moreover, India is unique because of its diversity. Its hard to find another nation without so much diversity and still we have survived as a single nation, if India was as intolerant as u say, it would have been divided long ago like pakistan was divided in 1971

Ok tell me one thing, wouldn't ur post implicitly imply that the whole world is on a witch hunt???? That every muslim arrested for every terrorism related is actually a part of witchhunt??????

Haven't hindus been arrested in terror cases as well??? Moreover, India is unique because of its diversity. Its hard to find another nation without so much diversity and still we have survived as a single nation, if India was as intolerant as u say, it would have been divided long ago like pakistan was divided in 1971

Yes it does, Muslims are part of a world-wide witch hunt..
Since terrorism is now Islam to most, even you.
So in this worldwide dragnet.. innocent people are also caught and prosecuted for all the wrong reasons.
Documents planted, evidence hatched..
Its nothing new.

I dont need a history lesson in Indian diversity.. what is needed is a morality check when such "spies, terrorists" or simple obedient Muslims are caught under the false pretext of ISI or Terrorism.

Perhaps this is a genuine case.. but considering the track record of finding ISI under every rat hole.. I am sceptical.

why are you now targeting the entire community retard? typical internet Hindu.............

Don't make yourself look like a retard please. :)
Where did he targeted entire community? He just said muslims are not treated bad in India, and which is perfectly true.

Yes it does, Muslims are part of a world-wide witch hunt..
Since terrorism is now Islam to most, even you.
So in this worldwide dragnet.. innocent people are also caught and prosecuted for all the wrong reasons.
Documents planted, evidence hatched..
Its nothing new.

I dont need a history lesson in Indian diversity.. what is needed is a morality check when such "spies, terrorists" or simple obedient Muslims are caught under the false pretext of ISI or Terrorism.

Perhaps this is a genuine case.. but considering the track record of finding ISI under every rat hole.. I am sceptical.

I have a muslim batchmate and over the years had lots of muslim frnds. So don't make any personal comment since u know nothing about me.

As I said, hindus are also caught, but u seem to neglect that.

And yes ISI will be blamed for everything. Didn't u read the story of the liar boy and the wolf. If ISI is involved in 100 terror attacks, if a 101st attack occurs, ISI hand will be assumed. It your own making.

Hey why you are mixing religion and terrorism ?
Guy had documents regarding Army positions , info about relatives of indian embassy in pak , he is no ordinary man .

+1
I don't know why people bring religion into anything and everything!
If he's caught spying with sensitive documents then he must be punished regardless of his religion!

Don't make yourself look like a retard please. :)
Where did he targeted entire community? He just said muslims are not treated bad in India, and which is perfectly true.

only a idiot wouldnt spot your anti Muslim attitude in his post
He is representing the entire community with terrorists.....

"Indian Muslim has first right (officially) over Indian resources. Muslim prisoners get Bryani in Jail (Kasab and Afzal). Muslims are praised like God by Kongress, Lallu, Mulayam. If Muslim want these guys can give there Izzat to them...

How can u claim Muslims are treated bad by India??? Muslims are god for Most of the leader of India. How can one disrespect his/her god? " - by black widow

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/196575-pakistani-spy-caught-2.html#ixzz214CqG6CS

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom