What's new

Pakistani spy caught

only a idiot wouldnt spot your anti Muslim attitude in his post
He is representing the entire community with terrorists.....

Indian Muslim has first right (officially) over Indian resources. Muslim prisoners get Bryani in Jail (Kasab and Afzal). Muslims are praised like God by Kongress, Lallu, Mulayam. If Muslim want these guys can give there Izzat to them...

How can u claim Muslims are treated bad by India??? Muslims are god for Most of the leader of India. How can one disrespect his/her god?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/196575-pakistani-spy-caught-2.html#ixzz214CqG6CS

Dude, you seriously need instant check up.
Why don't you visit bareilly?

Bareilly Mental Hospital Campus Bareilly

Yes it does, Muslims are part of a world-wide witch hunt..
Since terrorism is now Islam to most, even you.
So in this worldwide dragnet.. innocent people are also caught and prosecuted for all the wrong reasons.
Documents planted, evidence hatched..
Its nothing new.

I dont need a history lesson in Indian diversity.. what is needed is a morality check when such "spies, terrorists" or simple obedient Muslims are caught under the false pretext of ISI or Terrorism.

Perhaps this is a genuine case.. but considering the track record of finding ISI under every rat hole.. I am sceptical.

Just because you denied the evidences does not mean the cases of so called rat hole were fake.. You are actually skeptical because you don't want to accept the reality..

Btw, this is nothing new. Pakistan has caught many Pakistanis spying for India as well. Can I say that those were fake cases as well and the people involved were caught only because they belonged to Balochistan and Karachi??

Hey Swati, whats wrong in that bold part?
They are being served biryani for sure!

That's not true, never happened.. Ajmal Kasab demanded for it, doesn't mean he was served the same..

That's not true, never happened.. Ajmal Kasab demanded for it, doesn't mean he was served the same..
He was served Biryani Sir.

Killer terrorist Amir Ajmal Kasab turns vegetarian
The Times of India on Mobile
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/NA...kasab-in-arthur-road-jail-3299365.html?PRVNX=

Hey Swati, whats wrong in that bold part?
They are being served biryani for sure!

He highlighted that, not me.
He was saying that Black widow's post targets whole muslim community and labels them as terrorist. Which definitely was not the case.

sadly.. it actually seems that way.
India's security apparatus is on a witch hunt.. and this time the targets are Indian Muslims.

Not expected from a senior staff of the forum. There are close to 200 million Muslims in India and according to your intelligent self, all or majority of them along with another 500 Million Indian women had been labelled as either spy or terrorist??

All other noobs or trolls making such assumption/ assertion is more then ok. But, et tu Brutus???

its all about your nightmares coz
most of info you suggest for assign him as Spy are taking form live View of earth. and most of information are taken from Pakistan as official visitors.
Go to Sleep because every person inside India is ISI Agent..Like CIA.:drag:

Just because you denied the evidences does not mean the cases of so called rat hole were fake.. You are actually skeptical because you don't want to accept the reality..

Btw, this is nothing new. Pakistan has caught many Pakistanis spying for India as well. Can I say that those were fake cases as well and the people involved were caught only because they belonged to Balochistan and Karachi??

Two different realities.. one implies a certain involvement..the other implies involvement for everything..
Which is it... ?

Not expected from a senior staff of the forum. There are close to 200 million Muslims in India and according to your intelligent self, all or majority of them along with another 500 Million Indian women had been labelled as either spy or terrorist??

All other noobs or trolls making such assumption/ assertion is more then ok. But, et tu Brutus???

As expected from the rest of you.. however.. was the normal knee jerk reaction..
Only complete simpletons would assume I imply all Indian Muslims are now being made to wear Yellow bands with green crescents..but then again.. how dare I point a finger at shining India and not invite the wrath of every blindfolded "patriot".

The fact that Muslims are being identified with terrorism the world over, has not been lost in India.. and how that worldwide statistic translates into an India which has a large Muslim representation is important.
Through media representation of the subject and criminal stereotyping.. it seems to be ongoing.
And as outlined by most of you.. Since ISI is the ultimate bogeyman.. and ISI belongs to a "Muslim" country.. the connection seems to have become a popular choice for a suspect caught in anything.
So a Muslim caught in any wrong doing, automatically is an ISI agent.. convenient.. sits will with prosecution.. and popular too.
And with 200 million candidates to choose from.. you have a good pool of potential "ISI agents" ready.

And oh.. just so some burned person decides to bring it up.. Ill do it myself.
The same tactic works well in Balochistan.. after all.. its convenient this side of the suez to blame things on the usual suspect instead of awarding justice.. since blaming it on the usual suspect not only helps mask one's own incompetence in protecting its citizens.. it also is a popular tactic..and soothing to many egos.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom