Pakistanis make a promise to deport every single Afghan from your country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I cannot stress this enough. I have been repeating the same message for over 5 years on this forum.

In this period I have seen constant extensions and APS massacre, Karachi airport attack and many many more.

Let us be clear these attacks emanate from Afghan communities. They are terrorist sympathizers, house terrorists and give them safe passage. They are not well wishers of Pakistan. They want to see it burn. They will not let you develop economically.

Having them in your country is like having a thorn in your shoe. Every step you make forward you will be pricked.

I know the extension has been pushed forward to March and I am praying there will be no more extensions. You will notice more pressure from countries with vested interests not to see Pakistan develop and Afghans themselves who will lie to your face with glad tidings to keep them there.

If you want back the glory days of a Pakistan free from suicide bombings and religious extremism then Afghans must be deported and Afghanistan be made invisible to our future generations.

Pakistan has an important place in the history of the world and being dragged back by Afghans is not part of the story.

Promise me you will remember the APS children and remove these parasites for good from your country.

Last edited:
I cannot stress this enough. I have been repeating the same message for over 5 years on this forum.

In this period I have seen constant extensions and APS massacre, Karachi airport attack and many many more.

Let us be clear these attacks emanate from Afghan communities. They are terrorist sympathizers, house terrorists and give them safe passage. They are not well wishers of Pakistan. They want to see it burn. They will not let you develop economically.

Having them in your country is like having a thorn in your shoe. Every step you make forward you will be pricked.

I know the extension has been pushed forward to March and I am praying there will be no more extensions. You will notice more pressure from countries with vested interests not to see Pakistan develop and Afghans themselves who will lie to your face with glad tidings to keep them there.

If you want back the glory days of a Pakistan free from suicide bombings and religious extremism then Afghans must be deported and Afghanistan be made invisible to our future generations.

Pakistan has an important place in the history of the world and being dragged back by Afghans is not part of the story.

Promise me you will remember the APS children and remove these parasites for good from your country.
i do not know what you say is true. you might want to start with clipping the wings of those who want to meddle in Afghanistan

It is important for the security of Pakistan to deport all Afghan refugees.

The kind of jingoism I see on this forum is pathetic. Most of the Indians & Pakistanis on this forum alike need some serious mental help to sort out their issues.

When the western nations want to lump all of Sikhs, Hindus & Muslims as a singular group you guys have issues. Oh not all Pakistanis are bad, We are not like those "other" terrorists. Yet you yourself would condemn millions of innocents, some of them who have never even set foot in Afghanistan you would doom them to debauchery and murder to satisfy your ego because you are too pathetic to actually get out and make a difference for your country and the helpless ones.

Next time those 6-7 year old afghan kids show up at your door to collect garbage in your 10 marla house in Islamabad or whatever. Tell them they have to go back to their freakin hell hole of a country, explain it to that kid.

For cowards it is easier to say this bs on forums where they don't have to stare into the faces of people who have lost everything and are living on scraps. What right do you have to stand for Kashmiris ?

- A Pakistani, and a damn proud one.

i do not know what you say is true. you might want to start with clipping the wings of those who want to meddle in Afghanistan

in the middle there are numerous so called embassies of india established in jalalabad and qandahar you want us to clip em??

could not agree more..they have their own country as far as " liberated now " they should go back and start building it up now

Well the repatriation drive is in full swing and we have returned 250000 refugees according to american sources which also points that these are a mix of legals and illegals and are mostly illegals. Legals have too much at stake and will be difficult to repatriate as they own businesses and hold property all over pakistan and are not likely to give up all that to return to a country in a massive civil war with an ethnic touch.

Never the less the drive is active and the provincial govts of kpk and Baluchistan are sick and tired of these afghans and they are returning.

The thing we ourselves must understand is that repatriation of so many Afghan refugee which number 1.5 million registered and unregistered 2-3 million will be a huge task and will take time. We also have to make sure the border controls are implemented as much as we can so that they don't return illegally. Remember after 70 years, for the first time, we implemented visa and documentation policy for Afghanistan and placef an end to the open travel.

The wheels are turning.

So you are telling us people from Pakistan to clip your wings? We can only see the Indian establishment meddling in Afghanistan

India has kept its distance from afghanistan
they waited 14 years after the fall of taliban to start the chahbahar project

The kind of jingoism I see on this forum is pathetic. Most of the Indians & Pakistanis on this forum alike need some serious mental help to sort out their issues.

When the western nations want to lump all of Sikhs, Hindus & Muslims as a singular group you guys have issues. Oh not all Pakistanis are bad, We are not like those "other" terrorists. Yet you yourself would condemn millions of innocents, some of them who have never even set foot in Afghanistan you would doom them to debauchery and murder to satisfy your ego because you are too pathetic to actually get out and make a difference for your country and the helpless ones.

Next time those 6-7 year old afghan kids show up at your door to collect garbage in your 10 marla house in Islamabad or whatever. Tell them they have to go back to their freakin hell hole of a country, explain it to that kid.

For cowards it is easier to say this bs on forums where they don't have to stare into the faces of people who have lost everything and are living on scraps. What right do you have to stand for Kashmiris ?

- A Pakistani, and a damn proud one.
I agree with you

Brother you need to understand not all figures are equal , we should exterminate enemies not friends.

Everytime there is a terrorist attack originating from Afghanistan we must bomb one of their city ruthlessly...500 bombs for each terrorist attack...

The real problem is that the government in Afghanistan is not friendly towards Pakistan and is giving succour to our enemy. No matter how you look at it, Pakistan and Afghanistan are joined by many factors Inc religion, tribes, border, history and so forth but the officials in power are being propped up by the USA and to some extent India, this is bound to cause conflict between us.

I have already kicked out Afghan family who I have given my home for rent. One normal morning I went to get my rent he started his usual rant of Afghan area is till attock. I give him back his money and told him to leave the house tommorow. You guys had to see his damn face at that time.

We only started to.interfere in Afghan politics when they started to dream about their borders till attock. Now they can't even defend or control half of their country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom