What's new

Pakistanis told to drink less tea as nation grapples with economic crisis

Due to thier fcuk ups this donkey is telling the public to consume less tea due to economic crisis, in the days ahead public is going to feel more pain with imported government stupid ideas.

Lol @ consume less tea hahahahah

Donkey league literally is becoming more stupid by the minute, and with the bar already set so low I’m amazed at their regression.

Anyone know where the establishment tea sets are? They won’t be needing those I guess.

How about stop refurbishing swimming pool and do away with 24/7 buffet at PM house?

...Or ask Nawaz to pay back the fuel costs for airlifting Nihari from Lahore to Azad Kashmir on a weekly basis.

...Or the cars and state employees wasted on protocols for Maryam and all other unelected party members

...Or returning the state gifts stolen by Yusuf Raza Gilani when he was PM

The list goes on and on

It has been a success in Mansehra.
Not really as it's done on small scale

Donkey league literally is becoming more stupid by the minute, and with the bar already set so low I’m amazed at their regression.

Anyone know where the establishment tea sets are? They won’t be needing those I guess.
Its a joke isn't it..so sad

Milstablishment is hosting a weekly dry tea day where they will abstain from tea and drink coffee instead unless of course under special written orders to save the country.

The PML-N is having its 'let them eat cake' moment with chai

1655314562199.png

if country is facing serious financial crisis, if the countrymen drink 1 tea less a day what is big deal about it. People should help.

Ahsan Iqbal should lose both his balls as clearly a person with his IQ should not reproduce.

Off to the castration chambers!
i think the more apt comparison would be reduce the volume and quantity. Preferrably totally or atleast by half :P. I am talking about that male reproductive organ...

Whats next? eat less roti? or don't eat roti at all.
actually its not a bad idea. roti is not the best thing you wanna eat. We have made it necessary for no reason :). I lost 45 pounds when I took out bread and rice from my diet.

Showbaz is very sad.....................

1655317514337.png

Pakistanis wont drink less tea, neither will they drive less kms due to fuel price hike. The only screaming going on is on the internet.

There are a whole lot of things that the Pakistanis will have to consume less. What else did you guys expect with PDM in power?

if country is facing serious financial crisis, if the countrymen drink 1 tea less a day what is big deal about it. People should help.

Of course Indian. We are going to help your favorite donkey party.

Pakistanis wont drink less tea, neither will they drive less kms due to fuel price hike. The only screaming going on is on the internet.

This is not the internet mate. This is an actual leader uttering such words.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom