What's new

Pakistanis asked to drink less tea amid economic crisis

1655416161763.png

If this is considerd a realistic option, I think that we can safely assume that the government has run out of ideas and we are all doomed.

Pass the cyanide capsules...

1655653103436.png

Tea is a poor man drink.... Imported drinks should be banned....

1655653250557.png

I remember Shahbaz Sharif once said in a speech, keh aik mazdoor ki taqat ka zariya cheeni hoti hai jo woh chaye main dalta hai. Aur Imran Khan us say us ki cheeni cheen raha hai, to mazdoor kaam kaisay karay ga.

Wonder what he has to say now? Hypocrites, the lot of them.

In the meantime Crime Minister has renovated the swimming pool taking Rs70 million from taxpayers money and IMFta Ismail has spent Rs4.3 million on redecoration of his sarkari residence, bungalow nr 22 in the minister's enclave in Islamabad.

How many cups of tea equals Rs74.3 million? :unsure:

Pakistan is experimenting in this field but the production is far less than the requirement. Following is the documentary of the Pakistan Agricultural Research Council for tea cultivation and the experimental gardens for the purpose:

This issue is not only to Tea but elsewhere. Why cant tea grow?

This is from same people who kept people blind to oil production e.g olives etc.

It has been proved that Pakistan can grow tea. Just popularize it on a large scale. Why drink less tea.

Makes me glad that my region stayed with other Indians during 1947.

Back
Top Bottom