What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

This is the second ZDK-03 AEW&C Karakoram Eagle Aircraft in PAF color scheme

delivered+operational+paf+Chinese+ZDK-03+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+System+%2528AEW%2526C%2529+Karakoram+Eagle+active+electronically+scanned+array+radar+aesa+Pakistan+Air+Force+new+flying+air+in+service++handed+over+paf.jpg

they seem to be checking the endurance because i have seen it twice since evening, lovely sight indeed. Patroling the coast. Forgot to capture a footage but since me and zdk-03both stationed at Karachi, soon i will . ;)

Mirages seem to be keeping an eye on it. :)

Why post them in Karachi? I mean, it's far from Indian Border and for the coast we have the P3-Cs of the Navy.

Better post em in the Middle, so they can respond to the western border, with increasing efficiency.

Another poor paint job by PAF should have worked with something better ....now its getting really irritating to see a cool bird ruined just because of an un-thoughtful paint job

full zoom hai bhai is lye blurry pic ayi, and it flies very fast yaar ;)

I wont be surprised by that..
The wing sweep tells me that this has a cruise speed higher than most turboprops.

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Another poor paint job by PAF should have worked with something better ....now its getting really irritating to see a cool bird ruined just because of an un-thoughtful paint job

Perhaps the Paint job needed was one that would blend into the hazy skies of the region and the sea..Not one designed to attract attention.

Although it seems weathering is already taking its toll.

I wont be surprised by that..
The wing sweep tells me that this has a cruise speed higher than most turboprops.

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Perhaps the Paint job needed was one that would blend into the hazy skies of the region and the sea..Not one designed to attract attention.

Although it seems weathering is already taking its toll.

I dont know how the brownish desert touch will help it blend into the hazy skies of the region and sea....or is that the sea or skies at Karachi have turned like desert?

And atleast if they wanted such colour scheme they should have gone for a bit cleaner configuration not like a 50 year old colour that has lost its life and just has smudges to display

since its AOR will be near the coast-line, this color scheme blends into the background / horizon available which is hazy blue skies.

since its AOR will be near the coast-line, this color scheme blends into the background / horizon available which is hazy blue skies.

Any light tone would have done it for them .... Even the P-3C orions had light greyish tone, or something like saab-2000 and even if they wanted to why not something clean rather than dull within dull tone

something like this

hires_071217-N-4294K-008.jpg

or this

tacamo_e-6a_broken_tail.jpg

Great News!
Mixture of Saab-2000 & ZDK-03 AWACS must be allotted to Northern and Southern Sectors. I think both of these examples will be inducted in No.13 Sqn. PAF ACM is eager to cut down squadron numbers...which is a good thing.

Any light tone would have done it for them .... Even the P-3C orions had light greyish tone, or something like saab-2000 and even if they wanted to why not something clean rather than dull within dull tone

Well i don't think so colour scheme is a big issue for such aircraft. Its never going to be anywhere near the front line...who cares whether a shiny aircraft is flying over 60,000ft or a dull coloured aircraft...what matters is whats inside:azn:

A IL-78 at Mehran? Seems unlikely mate.

The aircraft at PAF AFB Faisal arre only C-130's if i am not mistaken.

The big guns are at PAF Masroor.

Yes bro I am considering that all but how can I deny what I have seen with my own eyes wide open :pop: ...

( not only C-130 ... P3C, Atlantic, CN 235 and some times I do see F-7P and Mirage but rarely )

Back
Top Bottom