What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

why do you think its ist bad paint job?
but ALL of chinese fan in chinese forum think it is very good painted and better than any chinese plane!!!

tacamo_e-6a_broken_tail.jpg

Mani what happen to its tail ...

why paf is not taking a competition of color selection of jets and planes
i think any 60 year old man select the color

Dear all there is nothing wrong with the paint job, most likely it has flown after lots of dew and dust on the fuselage and dirt on engine oil / hydraulics from the engine run ups. I am sure it just needs a wash before delivery.

there is nothing wrong with the paint job, i have seen it in bright sunlight too and and it matches the sky background. It is just that these pics were taken at almost dusk so it appears dark due to sunlight.

27_6796_8c5ac3f9681fb45.jpg

You can see bottom under nose, there is wave lines (dark grey or something) which look more stupid. Smaller serial number and Pakistan flag in wrong place of the tail. PAF can't afford high quality paint job ? :hitwall:

Our first impression on ZDK-03 is ruined.

See the first delivery to India, very neat and proper design greyish.

IAF%2Bmay%2BExercise%2BOption%2Bfor%2BAdditional%2BSix.jpg

Not only paint job, India Phalcons AWACS including newest EMB145 is advantages in both quality and quantity more options over PAF AWACs

there is nothing wrong with the paint job, i have seen it in bright sunlight too and and it matches the sky background. It is just that these pics were taken at almost dusk so it appears dark due to sunlight.

Its not just about getting a bird its about presenting it too... i know it seems odd to consider something for its colours and paint job when that thing clearly is just designed for your defence needs...but still there is some thought that needs to be put in ....

If you look any airforce around may it be USAF or anyone there is a thought process put in the colour scheme which not only make it adjust to the environment but also appeals to the eyes ..... I never say that PAF should not try to adjust to the environment in which that aircraft is finally going to be deployed but atleast improve the quality of the paint...

Russian paint their aircrafts in most fancy way they can take any example may it be mig-35 or su-30s or whatever it may seem to be a joke but these things attract many even if they want just to be rational still there is an inner appeal.... Russia sold su-30s to many countries on the basis of cobra manoeuvres it can perform...in almost every air show there aircrafts were doing this ...although they are of no use in modern battle ...but still they attracted customers ...now it may seem stupid that they got impressed with something that doesnt belong to war but still stupidness is what we all posses in some shares...

ZDK-03 may not be our home grown bird but still it would have been made alot better ....going but this logic that a bird is just for war and no need to take fancy steps with colour schemes and all that means USAF and even IAF is just foolish to spend on so much time and money on colour schemes

The indian AWAC though have a grey tone to adjust to its environment but still a lot of thought is put into it with sleek and appealing edges and not just all about grey for the sake of grey

Unlike saab 2000, EMB-145 lacks wingtip points so it has WARTS for ESM sensors, only difference is the additional control surfaces on EMB but saab is a bigger plane with much more endurance. EMB-145 will have to refuel twice to achieve that. A suggestion for people, do not go on eye candy all the time because too much sweet causes diabetes. :)

The ruskies give their planes teeth and all sorts of intimidating paint work. Like dragon faces and all.

Paint jobs have never been a trait of the Pak defence services. The PIA, and Army aviation helis. Some are painted very well, but some are poor.

If you ever get close to a Puma, the old ones with the three color paint, most are not well finished off.

Back
Top Bottom