What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

[--Leo--];2372595 said:
just from where it is jointly develop?

go back pages hundreds of news items posted which use words JOINT DEVELOPMENT .

they seem to be checking the endurance because i have seen it twice since evening, lovely sight indeed. Patroling the coast. Forgot to capture a footage but since me and zdk-03both stationed at Karachi, soon i will . ;)

Mirages seem to be keeping an eye on it. :)

they seem to be checking the endurance because i have seen it twice since evening, lovely sight indeed. Patroling the coast. Forgot to capture a footage but since me and zdk-03both stationed at Karachi, soon i will . ;)

Mirages seem to be keeping an eye on it. :)

Mauripur is the place for it.. that is fairly certain.
Apparently the AF does not want to take any chances regarding the fate of the P-3C's befalling any of its crucial assets.

So they are at PAF base Masroor?

Very secure place from what I have heard.

So they are at PAF base Masroor?

Very secure place from what I have heard.

thats really big mess we need to relocate one by one our air bases out of cities man .its real pain i feel some thing like mehran can happen again .and we wake up after 3 times we face same mess.

thats really big mess we need to relocate one by one our air bases out of cities man .its real pain i feel some thing like mehran can happen again .and we wake up after 3 times we face same mess.

Definitely do.

Rawalpindi cantonment stands as a big big risk.

Dhamial AAB, right beside homes. But it will be a long process. But some Cantonments are made pretty distinctly from the civilian population.

uh, Pakistan AWACS is the name of the topic here.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

now to think of it, that thing does look really mean.

nuclear it does no harm to compare the PAF version to the indian version. ITS BREAKING NEWS nobody expected this to happen so soon.

Yhe Saab-2000 AWACS looks like a kid in front of it, the antennaes poking out, the added control surfaces, the two things at the back, the protruding rectangles at the sides.

BTW, why this much antennaes? The Pakistani AWACS does not have these much? Any person related to this field can help.

Mods, kindly don't delete this post, I asked a question here.

Nabils post confirms my hunch.

Get a Midas there, and we will be really fine there TBH.

I didnt mention last week but I saw tail of IL-78 Midas at Mehran its hidden behind trees only top and a little part of tail was visible ... not remember the day precisely may be on Wednesday last week I wonder what its doing their and how it has landed their is that strip is big enough to handle it ... I can recognize it as I have seen to may of these flying from Jinnah International ... but commercial 1 :D

27_6796_8c5ac3f9681fb45.jpg

thx to 007BRO FROM fyjs.cn

LINK;???,,???03??......| ?? - ??? - powered by phpwind.net

I didnt mention last week but I saw tail of IL-78 Midas at Mehran its hidden behind trees only top and a little part of tail was visible ... not remember the day precisely may be on Wednesday last week I wonder what its doing their and how it has landed their is that strip is big enough to handle it ... I can recognize it as I have seen to may of these flying from Jinnah International ... but commercial 1 :D

A IL-78 at Mehran? Seems unlikely mate.

The aircraft at PAF AFB Faisal arre only C-130's if i am not mistaken.

The big guns are at PAF Masroor.

Back
Top Bottom