What's new

Pakistans First Gay Marriage

Should we allow gay marriages ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: :harhar: its disgusting can u believe it yukh

Instead of sending the army, we should send some mullah's{ the smart ones} to teach those people that same sex marragie is haram. And yes they should send the kid to the malls in islamaabad

are u thinking that both of these freakos will listen to maulwi sahib no way :drunk:

:bunny: doesnot the news also states the anger among trbies men i guess they will surely takecare of them :PakistanFlag: :banana:

by the way its freaky and disgusting :drunk:

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 17 2005, 06:56 AM
Man hijra like guys too. You might have notice they do will touch you when they beg for money.
[post=878]Quoted post[/post]​

Ahsan my friend looks like you had a bad expecience with one of those Hijra :haha: i already feel sorry for you anyways plz dont go into details :haha: :harhar:

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Oct 26 2005, 02:52 AM
Ahsan my friend looks like you had a bad expecience with one of those Hijra :haha: i already feel sorry for you anyways plz dont go into details :haha: :harhar:
[post=1328]Quoted post[/post]​
:LOLANI:

Once I heard that pahari Afghans have bad reputation for homosexuality !! :harhar:
Is it true ???

Originally posted by Arjun@Oct 26 2005, 06:51 AM
Once I heard that pahari Afghans have bad reputation for homosexuality !! :harhar:
Is it true ???
[post=1334]Quoted post[/post]​

y dont u go n find out :LOLANI:

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Oct 26 2005, 02:52 AM

:laughing:

Nah man, i haven't had that experience and i hope not to. But i have seen them doing to people (guys) in Pakistan usually in market places. Once i remember a hirja was trying to keep touching a person, the hijra wanted money so, the person didn't have it. The hijra started sining song and keep touching him that irritated him, and if i remember correctly, he got a nice slap on his face, then police came up. The police took hijra away.. when they were taking them away they had some good police bashing.. :laughing:

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 18 2005, 02:12 AM
Owais go for it man. :laughing:
[post=927]Quoted post[/post]​
sorry!
I can't follow u!! :harhar:

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Oct 26 2005, 08:52 AM
lolz!
:haha: :harhar: :w00t: :LOLANI:

yakhhhhhhhhhh nasty ppl i think they should be killed so that they become example for every one .

i think we should be worrying more about the taliban than some queers getting married. after all how many times has a gay dude participated in a suicide bombing. Dont think that i am pro gay marraige but i just think that we should priorotise

i think we should be worrying more about the taliban than some queers getting married. after all how many times has a gay dude participated in a suicide bombing. Dont think that i am pro gay marraige but i just think that we should priorotise

How dare you Sir!

Do you not know how much havoc those Fahashi phailanay wallay channel and Billboards are causing!

The other day several motorists went off the highway because they were enamored with a billboard that had a women smiling!

She was exposing her teeth for Allah's sake!

What baygharati!

May Allah curse her with plaque!

May Allah curse her with plaque!

Nahhh better she be infected with Gingivitas so that she could go through teeth scaling loses whitness of teeth at the hands of Bhangee dentists who force you to have scaling and destroy your gums :D :D

BTW let me come 2mrw to post on whatever you said Agno about other stuff and i will tell you how some misconception leads to formation of views by people like you who are sitting miles away from my land or to say my area :).
BTW that was condemned by all of us here also.

^^^ I am just joking Jana Ji.

And I do not for a moment think that people like the ones I was referring to exist only in the NWFP - it is a phenomenon all across Pakistan. So please do not think I am singling sarhad out for this - I am an equal opportunity insulter.:D

^^^ I am just joking Jana Ji.

And I do not for a moment think that people like the ones I was referring to exist only in the NWFP - it is a phenomenon all across Pakistan. So please do not think I am singling sarhad out for this - I am an equal opportunity insulter.:D

wow that does show ur greatness sir:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom