What's new

Pakistan's likely response to an Indian Surgical strike !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of things...Don't assume that i cannot understand what your post is all about...I think i am better than that...What i am trying to say is that an all out war is not going to be easy for Pak...They can reply back in the same token as India would i.e. limited strikes but taking the war on to India is not going to be easy for Pak...If you read my post i am not saying that don't have the courage to do so...but sustaining an enemy as big as India and that too in her den is no child work...You can definitely give us a bloody nose but in defensive position...and honestly it would be dream come true for IA if pak choose to open different fronts to attack...If you go by doctorine the idea is to destroy as much capabilities of PA as possible without reaching the nuclear threshold(now only time will tell if they would be though i wish it never come)...and if you attack there is no way nuclear threshold can reach..if you know what i mean....

If you think that then seriously you need to read more about Kargil conflict...Your argument would have made sense had Tiger Hill not as strategically important as it was for that limited war...Anyways lets not derail by talking about Kargil further

If that makes you sleep better at night then please feel free to agree with that viewpoint. I on the other hand don't, why

Pakistan always has been in a defensive role, however, it is only now begining to develop weaponry of an offensive role, like babur/raad/gauri/shaheen etc etc etc. And with warhead capacities changin, you will not just get a bloody nose, that superiority complex I was talking about earlier, may well be your downfall.

Nonetheless, India loses a hell of alot more economically which is why India itself cannot afford these so called surgical strikes.

And again, I have read Kargil conflict, but like you from my own side, hence don't agree with you Sir, but for another thread

Couple of things...Don't assume that i cannot understand what your post is all about...I think i am better than that...What i am trying to say is that an all out war is not going to be easy for Pak...They can reply back in the same token as India would i.e. limited strikes but taking the war on to India is not going to be easy for Pak...If you read my post i am not saying that don't have the courage to do so...but sustaining an enemy as big as India and that too in her den is no child work...You can definitely give us a bloody nose but in defensive position...and honestly it would be dream come true for IA if pak choose to open different fronts to attack...If you go by doctorine the idea is to destroy as much capabilities of PA as possible without reaching the nuclear threshold(now only time will tell if they would be though i wish it never come)...and if you attack there is no way nuclear threshold can reach..if you know what i mean....

If you think that then seriously you need to read more about Kargil conflict...Your argument would have made sense had Tiger Hill not as strategically important as it was for that limited war...Anyways lets not derail by talking about Kargil further

Dude im not a rocket scientist but i know this usa wont like to lose a partner on wot even france quit it todayby not sending its troops to afghanistan.And Your strikes wont go unanswered it would be a TIT FOR TAT scenerio and i hope iaf is mature enough not to got to war with a more we3ll trained AIRFORCE that has beat them in every war for us losing is not an option right now.
And as the saying applies for PAKISTAN ARMY:You dont die for your country,You make the other die for his country to win the war .
And sir economic boom and economic decline dont remain for centuries its just a few years when our economy was touching 11% highest in asia, and now its like 6 or 5.5% and one should see towards the future like we do.And INSHALLAH our economic situation will revive.

If the Pakistan Stock Exchange closes for a week, we will still be OK. We need to make sure that Indian Stock Exchange is destroyed in the initial surgical strikes, then we handle the rest. Also targeting cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bombay will drive out most of the foreign investors. If we loose $30 billion dollars and India looses $400 billion economically, we will be OK.:pakistan:

We have less coastal and land areas to defend and India has to worry about a lot more.:pakistan:

we have to admit india is Exponentially stronger than us in Conventional warfare..........

we should adopt a policy of utilizing nukes full force, if any indian attack occurs which will safe guard pakistan from foolish Indian Endeavors

Don't worry guys!

Generals are not giving eggs...

We have very efficient missile tech along with the locations....

One can undermine our capabilities but one "should not" undermine the capability of Nuclear Weapon...

India will not do anything if Israel does not poke her.

There is no such thing as a chance reagardless of wat happend in mumbai it gives India no right to attack Pakistani soil those people that made attacks in mumbai were cowards and terrorist and for wat happend i feel really bad but its a poltical issue now not one of war any strikes on Pakistan will be a strike right back which will turn in to all out war GOD forgive that thought since so many will die i sure hope there will be peace and frienship between the 2 countries soon and i hope Pakistan bombs the s__t out of those terrorist that were behind they attacks in mumbai and also that are up to no good in Pakistan GOD bless.

Don't worry guys!

One can undermine our capabilities but one "should not" undermine the capability of Nuclear Weapon...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really like that comment. Damn true about the Zionists. Keep it up Saad :tup:

There is no such thing as a chance reagardless of wat happend in mumbai it gives India no right to attack Pakistani soil those people that made attacks in mumbai were cowards and terrorist and for wat happend i feel really bad but its a poltical issue now not one of war any strikes on Pakistan will be a strike right back which will turn in to all out war GOD forgive that thought since so many will die i sure hope there will be peace and frienship between the 2 countries soon and i hope Pakistan bombs the s__t out of those terrorist that were behind they attacks in mumbai and also that are up to no good in Pakistan GOD bless.

Don't worry guys!

i don't want to veer offtopic but this is exactly what the indian agents want us to believe that isreal and america are the threat to pakistan, when the time comes we will not have enough politically backing to warrant an appropriate response to india

isreal or america have no territorial dispute with pakistan or have gone to war with pakistan...don't listen to these indian agents

Firstly, there will be no surgical strikes. We all konw why.

Secondly, no war between India & Pak will last more than 2 weeks. A) because Pak will obviously threaten to use the read button and B) the whole world will not be able to tolerate the outcome of the war and will stop the war withing 2 weeks (max). A war between Indo-Pak won't just affect these two countries, it will actually affect the whole world. I am sure most of you know how & why.

Last, but not least. As far as Pakistan Economy is concerrned and how we will sustain the war, as Indian member are worrying about it. Well guys let me tell you, I admit our economy is no way as good as yours and you have far more money to sustain the war than us. But i guess you guys are forgetting Pakistanis like me who will donate each & every penny to pakistan to help sustain the cost of war.

I have personally kept X amount of reserve money for pakistan. If a war does break out, i will be the first person to donate the money to Pakistan. I will stay hungry or eat half a roti to survive but i will make sure no inch of Pakistan land is lost and will do everything within my means to help my country, even if it means me having to go Pakistan and taking up arms to fight your army. Although, this situation won't arise because our army is well capable to handle your army, but if such a situation does arise then i will not hesitate to lay my life for my nation!

And yeh remember, there are countless Pakistanis' like me who will help Pakistani in war financially & if required as manpower:)

i don't want to veer offtopic but this is exactly what the indian agents want us to believe that isreal and america are the threat to pakistan, when the time comes we will not have enough politically backing to warrant an appropriate response to india

isreal or america have no territorial dispute with pakistan or have gone to war with pakistan...don't listen to these indian agents

You made a good point but see..
Israel benefits from the war between us. On the other hand one could argue that if we press the red button we know that it will be the last step so why not send some gifts to Israeli Brothers...The situation is complex..It is a fact that Israel will benefit from the war between India and Pakistan but on the other hand maybe our generals plan to nuke Israel when we nuke India...

Israel does not have territorial dispute but they are afraid of our gifts. Maybe our top brass wakes up and change their mind...
Enemies within our Nuclear range are and should be afraid when the war breaks out....
Example: India's half inventory is Israeli made...So why not send some gifts to them?
@Fire fighter: Thank you sir!
;)

Last edited:
People from India also donate money in case war and stand behind army and gov. We also have a lot patriotic people.

If the Pakistan Stock Exchange closes for a week, we will still be OK. We need to make sure that Indian Stock Exchange is destroyed in the initial surgical strikes, then we handle the rest. Also targeting cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bombay will drive out most of the foreign investors. If we loose $30 billion dollars and India looses $400 billion economically, we will be OK.:pakistan:

We have less coastal and land areas to defend and India has to worry about a lot more.:pakistan:

Small calculation mistake if we lose 400 billion I bet buddy you will need a different passport to come back home (If you still call it home).

Pakistan has nothing to loss, but India do, because it has something which he world value. :smokin:

Pakistan has nothing to loss, but India do, because it has something which he world value. :smokin:

THAT IS WRONG!

Pakistan has nothing?

Well yeah our economy is weak..but our natural resources like coal, gold, gas, minerals etc are vast....Not saying more than India because I don't know that..but certainly we have things...
We are doing deals with Canadian Barrick Gold...and the worth is in billion of $$..
see Reko Diq...you can find many sources on it..so no blame game..

We have gold in other parts etc..we have billions of $$ of natural resources..
but in case of a war in a year...you are right..we don't have much to loose in terms of handy stuff...

I appreciate "solid" comments...As I said in case war breaks out tomorrow..India has much to loose compared to Pakistan but in 10 years..no one knows....

Care to see the natural resources found in Afghanistan?
You will know the worth of Afghanistan!

Last edited:
THAT IS WRONG!

Pakistan has nothing?

Well yeah our economy is weak..but our natural resources like coal, gold, gas, minerals etc are vast....Not saying more than India because I don't know that..but certainly we have things...
We are doing deals with Canadian Barrick Gold...and the worth is in billion of $$..
see Reko Diq...you can find many sources on it..so no blame game..

We have gold in other parts etc..we have billions of $$ of natural resources..
but in case of a war in a year...you are right..we don't have much to loose in terms of handy stuff...

I appreciate "solid" comments...As I said in case war breaks out tomorrow..India has much to loose compared to Pakistan but in 10 years..no one knows....

Care to see the natural resources found in Afghanistan?
You will know the worth of Afghanistan!

Pakistan economy and it's status in the world is not good, that's why i said, they got nothing to loss, but India does. since India is second largest economy and it's relations with so many countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom