Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Favourable

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Unfavourable

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Extremely unfavourable

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
Survey conducted in Pakistan, All non-Pakistanis + Pakistani minority (who don't like KSA as per statistics) are pissed of result, Preachers of democracy & freedom of expression are bashing people, Monarchs are defending decision of majority - What a screwed up world we are living in :lol:

Well,

I don't understand why some Indians are unpleasant about this. After all it is the free will of the Pakistani people, not Indians or whoever. But certainly, someone seems to be trying to spoil the broth :lol:
@Aeronaut

Because they are like a psycho girl who wants to be the center of our attention... There's another thread where they are trying to force us to say that we are obsessed with them... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they are like a psycho girl who wants to be the center of our attention... There's another thread where they are trying to force us to say that we are obsessed with them... LOL

I don't care about what they say about us. I just don't understand why some of them say things like " Pakistanis deserve worse than this or that " or " they must be crushed "

I don't care about what they say about us. I just don't understand why some of them say things like " Pakistanis deserve worse than this or that " or " they must be crushed "

Long story short, they want to see a certain faith weakened and divided. Any sign of unity amongst the people of that faith upsets them. There is a clear pattern. Go through the forum and you'll see it, as hard as they try hide it or deny it, you'll see the obvious in their pattern of responses:)

lol 95%, i must say only reason is beacuse of medina and mecca.

Is there any muslim majority country that Pakistanis view unfavorably ?

Well, I am not surprised at all by the result. Pakistanis LOVE all Muslim countries. Pakistanis 'identity' is Islam. No Muslim country is a rival to Pakistan. Afghanistan has been lately but that has a lot to do with the foreign presence there. And of course, being a financial benefactor and the custodian of the holy sites KSA holds a special place.

It is a shame that the Pakistani keyboard warriors in this forum have tried to divide the strong bond between Pakistanis and Saudis by un-necessary insults. It is **possible** that Saudis may be sponsoring Wahabbism in Pakistan (though I am not convinced it is official policy) but why blame them if they do? Get OUR house in order instead of blaming others.

The strong liking for Iran also underscores the strong historic bonds between Pakistanis and Iranians. Persians used to be the lingua franka of the Muslim rulers in the sub-continent. Urdu is heavily derived from Turkish, Arabic, and Persian. Iran has been a friend and never been a threat to Pakistan. So what not to like about them?

Pakistanis' natural affinity with Turkey, Iran and the Arab world is an asset in the Muslim world. You could say, in a strategic sense, Pakistan is the potential Switzerland of the Islamic world because it is neutral.

Maybe! But the Saudis certainly love you too :bounce:

Maybe Sudan? LoLz. No body likes them but we do!

True we are feeling the warmth of KSA love since long. It started from Fata and now your messengers are spreading it in Karachi,Islo, Gilgit and Baltistan.Americans are showering it fro Sky and you are spreading it in land. Your love towards us and our country is proving costly. Our love is like a typical boy and girl relationship. Girl is blind in love and boy as usual keeping girl happy by giving gifts (in the form of aid in our case)..Once the girl will come to know that she is being ditched. It will be too late and the boy will pick up another girl.

True we are feeling the warmth of KSA love since long. It started from Fata and now your messengers are spreading it in Karachi,Islo, Gilgit and Baltistan.Americans are showering it fro Sky and you are spreading it in land. Your love towards us and our country is proving costly. Our love is like a typical boy and girl relationship. Girl is blind in love and boy as usual keeping girl happy by giving gifts (in the form of aid in our case)..Once the girl will come to know that she is being ditched. It will be too late and the boy will pick up another girl.

That is my personal opinion toward Pakistan. I don't intend to use sarcasm much in here especially whilst dealing with someone like yourself, but if you hate me, then be it, have a nice time and all. :wave:

Ignore them all they are born trolls.

No harm. This doesn't affect me no matter how blunt some of them are. :smart:

My personal convention toward Pakistan isn't based on emotional levels but rather facts, history, and respect.

That is my personal opinion toward Pakistan. I don't intend to use sarcasm much in here especially whilst dealing with someone like yourself, but if you hate me, then be it, have a nice time and all. :wave:

No harm. This doesn't affect me no matter how blunt some of them are. :smart:

My personal convention toward Pakistan isn't based on emotional levels but rather facts, history, and respect.

I don't hate you but I don't like your country because of inciting violence in my country.

I don't hate you but I don't like your country because of inciting violence in my country.

I can speak on behalf of my country since I work for it.

Pakistan is no cheap to us, if you think we are harming you in anyway INTENTIONALLY then I guess you should understand by now that Saudi Arabia is also a victim of these terror groups. Many Saudis lost their lives by the same group you and I hate.

When we South Asian countries stop to idolize other outside countries like China, US, And Saudi. Huge inferiority complex we have :hitwall:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom