What's new

Pakistan's population reaches 241 million: PBS

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Untitled-1-95.jpg

The Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) report stated that the Population of Pakistan has reached 241 million, ARY News reported on Saturday.

In a statement, the PBS spokesperson released a report regarding the population till now. The report says

According to the bureau’s spokesperson, now the population of Balochistan has reached 23 million while 2.3 million people have been counted in the provincial capital Quetta.

Earlier, Ahsan Iqbal directed provincial governments to complete the field verification/coverage of the 7th Population and Housing Census by May 15 in areas where population growth is not in line with normal Demographic trends and close the field operation in all areas exhibiting natural trends.

Read more: CENSUS TEAM ASKED TO COMPLETE OPERATION BY MAY 15: AHSAN IQBAL

Prof. Ahsan Iqbal emphasized that Prime Minister, Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif took strict notice of the repeated extensions of field enumeration activities of the 7th Population and Housing Census, therefore, targeted verification and enumeration operations should be carried out in areas with abnormal Population Growth, where gaps have already been highlighted using the digital systems architected by Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) for the first-ever digital census.

He stressed that special efforts will be made in urban areas of Punjab, Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) and ICT to counter issues of under-coverage and low coverage.

Ma Sha Allah, we need to increase our population. Without a big population, Ghazva e Hind is not possible

We need atleast 500 million Pakistanis to defeat India

Don't listen to liberals, Soros and Bill Gates

nothing to be proud of
Why Bhai ?

If anything it shows Pakistanis males are true mards as opposed to na-mard Japanese and European males who cannot even replace their population

241 million people yet no leader to lead our Braveheart people to glory and prosperity :sad:

2- I hope people realize Indus region was historically mostly desert, its not supposed to sustain such a large population like Ganges and Yellow river

Fake stats by the military run census bureau.

How is this possible that population of Balochistan increased to 23 million, double that of 8 year ago.

And if the Punjab population declined, how is there an increase of 20 million.

And how come Karachi population declined, when people are pouring in from across the country.

241 million people yet no leader to lead our Braveheart people to glory and prosperity :sad:

2- I hope people realize Indus region was historically mostly desert, its not supposed to sustain such a large population like Ganges and Yellow river

Is the census over or more counting is going on?

😐

Do you mean Imran Khan, the next messenger of God is not our saviour

23c9f8146274e8274f69decb80ed4df0--imran-khan.jpg

55fb3bd5e282374b4cb2df67c886cfca.jpg

I'm afraid many Youthias have died from a heart attack after reading your post

Is the census over or more counting is going on?
Every few second a baby pops out

So l guess they are still counting

😐

Do you mean Imran Khan, the next messenger of God is not our saviour

View attachment 928147

View attachment 928148

I'm afraid many Youthias have died from a heart attack after reading your post
we are a great country, no "one man" can be or should be "our savior" although I believe we suffer from lack of leadership (and I do feel we systematically suppress our leaders)

we are a great country, no "one man" can be or should be "our savior" although I believe we suffer from lack of leadership (and I do feel we systematically suppress our leaders)
We suffer from a lack of "everything"

Name me a single field in which Pakistan excels

There are just way too many problems , I'm too tired to list them down but u can see for yourself

Back
Top Bottom